Died of an ice ax attack, I presume?

A shadowy figure was seen exiting the hotel in broad daylight!

Image .
You know you want him...

It was most likely the umbrella option. Some comrades do not know what the umbrella option is so I will tell you. The umbrella has a ricin pellet in its hollow stock. If you look up Bulgarian umbrella, you can find more details.

My Our ENTIRE Beet Kollectiv has already voted - UNANIMOUSLY - that this is an Obvious Case of "Death By Natural Cause." There must be No Further Investigation by Amerikkkan police, Da?

Comrade Putout wrote:.
A shadowy figure was seen exiting the hotel in broad daylight!

You know you want him...

CAPTION*:

Caught on the tape of the Stalingrad 7-11 at 3:00 PM, this pictures Ivan bursting in from the annual November blizzard to rob the register. Eyewitnesses say that he was yelling "It's my money and I need it now!" upon entry of the convenience store. During the theft two eyewitnesses attempted to subdue the thief, but they were shot dead as soon as the attempt was made. His trial is set for November 25th.

*- Because my image manipulation skills are shit.

The chocolate milk loving [color=#C0392B]Comrade Stierlitz[/color] wrote:
Caught on the tape of the Stalingrad 7-11 at 3:00 PM, this pictures Ivan bursting in from the annual November blizzard to rob the register. Eyewitnesses say that he was yelling "It's my money and I need it now!" upon entry of the convenience store. During the theft two eyewitnesses attempted to subdue the thief, but they were shot dead as soon as the attempt was made. His trial is set for November 25th.

Comrade Stierlitz - the only blizzards were in his hands!

Image .
You know you want him...