Disturbing New Magazine Cover

Has anyone else noticed a disturbing new magazine cover that glorifies an obvious lie?

(Click for larger)

Kwanzaa
Lincoln
Fweedom
Tupac
Weed

Oops. That should've said "womendacity."

Colonel Obyezyana owes an apology to the kollektive. A two-hour self-criticism session with a shovel scheduled for this afternoon.

The Current Truth™ changes again! I still remember the Obama years, when obesity--specifically, childhood obesity--wasn't just a crisis, but a matter of National Security because the obese were ineligible to serve in the military. And Michelle's Healthy Eating Initiative was going to save us all!

I only wonder now what Dr. Jill Biden has to say about this. She IS a doctor, after all.

Red Square wrote:Oops. That should've said "womendacity."

Colonel Obyezyana owes an apology to the kollektive. A two-hour self-criticism session with a shovel scheduled for this afternoon.

Ah, but I have two passes, Comrade Red Square.

1) It is always politically correct to attribute lying as a character trait of the oppressive gender often known as men, but never acceptable to attribute lying as a character trait of the always innocent and unassailable gender often known as women. Thus MENdacity is appropriate.

2) The "person" on the magazine cover is not necessarily a woman—or even human—so there is little point in attempting to placate it with soothing doublespeak.

The man on the cover.

He seems 'food insecure'.

Whuh? That's not a 'man'?

No matter, 'it' still seems 'food insecure'.

As in "Man, he ate so much, I don't think that floor is secure!" Better move away.

‘Comradedacity' is the only acceptable way of expressing the idea without causing violence to the collective.

The horned rodent's comprehension is all flux capicitated here as Mend-a-City is real off-mapped town here in Amerikkka.

Dyslexia is a dystopian future tool, comrades.

San Fran and New York City are unfolding this Mend-a-City Exertwist Program. Seattle is in this Mend-a-City Exertwist. Even Austin and San Antonio, Texazistan, are shaming comrades into joining reset program of Mend-a-City Exertwist.

forelock tug,
'pelipsky