Disturbing news

Disturbing news

Comrades, most disturbing news a new beverage party the COCOA party
Has absconded the references to the beloved shovel in this case a silver shovel .

"There's a shortage of silver shovels in Obama's America. There will be no ceremonial digging. There's also a shortage of ceremonial scissors. Apparently the stimulus has created an artificial demand for large scissors.

Redistributing the wealth of the Invaluable Zombie, I hearby pronounce the launch of The Cocoa Party." Cocoa Party on facebook.

Shovels unite action must be taken.

These COCOA party members must immediately be conscripted into a work brigade. If they don't choose to be activists, we will activate them by sending them into AmeriCorps. Dear Leader has a shortage of zombie slaveswilling workers.

"... We are 100% weedroots. No astroturf Obama-campaigning former New York Times employees in the Cocoa Movement, no sirree! No grassroots racist fascist redneck Neanderthal Teabaggers either! And no hyper-partisan strategists calling the shots in this movement. We are a spontaneous and collective expression of our desire to forge a culture of ludicrous propaganda that is entirely blame-oriented."

Propaganda! Need say no more. . . these must be true ARE Barry Backers!

Komrads,

I don't know how to feel about the Cocoa Party. Can anyone say when Bagdhad Bobbie Gibbs will be recapitulating Ear Leader's stance from the Red Shed? I need direction from Teh Man himself before I can commit, dammit!!! Does He feel the word "cocoa" is a veiled racist slur against him? Until I hear forthwith from the Glorious One...I just don't think I can throw in here.

Unless everyone else is joining. Then I'm in, of course.

Tiny marshmallows are decadent. I denounce marshmallow cocoa-ists.

Unless they add vodka, I denounce them as racist.

Comrade High Party Official,

Let's hope that video attracts some trolls. It looks like troll bait to me. I have had a hankering lately for troll salad.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Tiny marshmallows are decadent. I denounce marshmallow cocoa-ists.

Excellent Comrade Whoopie, quite right too. After a little more research I found that The Mini Marshmallow Party is a separate organization, but rumor has it they may be joining forces. They do look extremely suspicious!

The following statements are quotes from The Cocoa Party Manifesto, they do seem to be very progressive in their thinking:

"We are diverse — whipped cream, cinnamon, mint-flavored, soy, or straight-up old-fashioned.

We will take no calls. We will answer no emails. We will contribute nothing at all to the larger community. We may subtract from it, but only for short term laughs."

What more could one want in a New Party?

Comrade Nika wrote:
We will take no calls. We will answer no emails. We will contribute nothing at all to the larger community. We may subtract from it, but only for short term laughs."

What more could one want in a New Party?

OMG! We have met the enemy and they are us.

Comrade Nika wrote:
Comrade Whoopie wrote:Tiny marshmallows are decadent. I denounce marshmallow cocoa-ists.

Excellent Comrade Whoopie, quite right too. After a little more research I found that The Mini Marshmallow Party is a separate organization, but rumor has it they may be joining forces. They do look extremely suspicious!

I denounce this radical racist group as a heard of teabaggers! LOOK at all those white faces! Someone call Keith Blubbermouth Olbermann. He is truly pathetic a true patriot.