DJIA lost 1%; capitalism's collapse is imminent!

While reading this article on the counter-revolutionary news site Yahoo Finance, I read comments others had posted such as:

Will Trump take credit for a crashing market? He should, since he claimed credit for it going up. Is this more of his 'winning' that his supporters love to brag about?
and

Blame the decline on my orange hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--every trumpie who gave credit for the market's rise to some orange moron
This demonstrates how the AmeriKan Left is infected with WEAK LIBERALISM!!!
We all know that the cure for weak liberalism is STRONG COMMUNISM!!!

This 1% tumble of the DJIA is irrefutable proof that capitalism is a failure!!!
Last edited by Zampolit Blokhayev on 1/30/2018, 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: ESL! So sue me!

How in Lenin's name is the Government supposed to operate on CRUMBS? The entitlement to other people's money doesn't stop, and beet rations don't distribute themselves!

Damn those kapitalists anyway...

Comrade Ivan,

You forget. It's the government's money to start with. Therefore, it can take however much from whoever they wish, whenever it wants. It's because We Care™.

DJIA is up 31% for the year, minus 1% = still up 30%. Did I miss something? Will this be in the Nunes memo on FBI corruption???

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:DJIA is up 31% for the year, minus 1% = still up 30%. Did I miss something?

You apparently missed the latest edition of The KurrenTruth™ wherein math is declared a tool of White Patriarchal Imeriocapitalist Oppression™.

Imperatorskiy Pingvin wrote:
Papa Kalashnikook wrote:DJIA is up 31% for the year, minus 1% = still up 30%. Did I miss something?

You apparently missed the latest edition of The KurrenTruth™ wherein math is declared a tool of White Patriarchal Imeriocapitalist Oppression™.

Only the People's Math is the korrect math!