DNC Convention Sex

I was reflecting on all of the glorious happenings and the glorious speakers at the DNC convention when all of a sudden it hit me like a bolt of lightening. William Jefferson Clinton and Sandra Fluke were both there! I hope she remembered to take along her government supplied contraceptives. After all, it's a shame to ruin a good cigar.

And, of course, no discussion of sexuality would be complete without the Party's Voice-Box...

flukecondom2.jpg

Unlimited amounts of sterile and inconsequential sex are, of course, every citizen's right and duty. I see our Former Dear Leader Clinton brought along his condom and proudly displayed it in an educational manner! I commend him!

I'm sure everybody thought Fluke was so clever to use colored condoms as a necklace, but I was horrified. It appears they have been pierced with holes! This was a very poor example on the part of Fluke. Young children were watching and they may think treating a condom in that way is acceptable. I reported her immediately as soon as I saw it. And the idea of a colorful necklace so bourgeois. What WAS she thinking?

It all comes together, if you'll pardon the expression. After all, he IS "O".

Happiness is having my life fundamentally transformed by sticky-fingered strangers who are incapable of managing their own birth control.

Which reminds me, I'll be flying back east next weekend...

ah, the famous Lewinsky cigar! (ewwww, he kept it??)

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:ah, the famous Lewinsky cigar! (ewwww, he kept it??)

No Frau, he's only lubricating it. But he did keep the blue dress *wink*.