DNC Proves Americans ARE Better Off than 4 Years Ago.

Responding to the slight glitch in distribution of the People's Talking Points prior to this Sunday's talk shows, the Democrat National Committee released a definitive graph which, once and for all, mathematically answers the question, "Are Americans better off than they were four years ago?"

steaming pile graph copy.jpg

The proof is indisputable. A bigger steaming pile is better than a smaller one. Case closed. Ready shovels!

David Axelrod was right ...... " Millions of Americans are better off under Obama "

And who could argue.

Because millions of additional Americans now need food stamps.

Obama - Food Stamps.jpg

You didn't build that Czar wrote: The proof is indisputable. A bigger steaming pile is better than a smaller one. Case closed. Ready shovels!

Comrade:

Screenshot - 9_5_2012 , 6_41_00 AM.jpg

For simplification the economy now contains two groupings;
One group is government and/or unionized-much better off
The next grouping: Private Sector/ non-union-much worse off

It all depends on which "is" you are talking about.PS: Shovel 4 U: great graphic!!!
Last edited by General Confusion on 9/4/2012, 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: no reason!

We are going to reverse engineer this glorious movie and adapt it to our DЭMOCЯAT Paяty Dэaя Lэadэя:

Лiиk

Twitter now has a trending hashtag #AreYouBetterOff with lots of comments. Very active in this discussion (and just about every other political discussion on Twitter) is the recognized thinker, analyst, and political philosopher Chris Rock.

So here is a little screenshot of what happened today.

Tweet_Chris_Rock.png

How can we not be "better off" with dear leader" to free us from want and need?

Dear Comrade Red Square:

I am recovering in the emergency room and typing this on my phone, following laughing so hard at your Chris Rock tweet that I knocked my chair over, fell backwards, and knocked myself out.

A splendidly equal -OW!- response to Mr. Rock (no relation) >grin!<

Ack. It even hurts to grin.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!