DNC to Sponsor Boycott America Festivities!

With May Day celebrations fast approaching, the Democratic National Committee has proudly revealed it's coordinated assistance for tomorrow's Boycott America campaign! Illegals from Mexico to Mecca will be joining hands in the streets to denounce and dismiss law abiding citizens of America everywhere and the Democratic Party will be there to praise and reward this effort!

Finally, the DNC has found a cause to believe in. Show your patriotism of America by boycotting America! Stay home from work, play hooky from school! Got fired for your solidarity? NO PROBLEM! The DNC is rushing a new bill in Congress to offer immediate federal assistance to all undocumented peoples of this country for additional medical and housing aid, full unemployment insurance, and additional assistance (with Western Union documentation) for your families back home who you have been sending your wages to.

Display your true feelings in solidarity with the Hammer and Sickle, Hugo Castro, Obama Bin Laden, Billary, John Kerry, Ted Kennedy, Howard Dean, Jessie Jackson, the Hollywood and Media attaché and the New Black Panther Party! The DNC stands with ALL of you united in solidarity for a STRONGER AMERICA!

If you are not satisfied with the Mexican version of the National Anthem, stay tuned for the Jihadi version! Now the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda In America has also found it's voice with the Democratic Party as they will stand with us in May Day Komradery. Susan Sarandon will be a featured guest tomorrow, handing out chic DNC designed C4 insulated vest jackets FREE to all who take it to the streets with us!

JOIN US! And show your true colors of patriotism for all of world to see as we declare to the citizens of this sorry nation, HANDS OFF IRAQ, HANDS OFF IRAN, HANDS OFF AMERICA!

HANDS OFF IRAQ, HANDS OFF IRAN, HANDS OFF AMERICA!

Time for a sexual harassment lawsuit....

Oh I cant wait! I heard CNN would be providing full round the clock coverage of this most progressive of revolutions. Uggghhhh I just soiled myself with excitement, ohhh I did it again...ugghhhh..... Praise the Party... ohh, Praise the Party!!!!!