Do Not Just Blame Bush

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
[highlight=#ffffff]Komrades!!!

[/highlight]ALL is not lost for Dear Reader (AP&PBUH)! ALL is not lost for the Party!

[highlight=#ffff00]Many have lamented that after three and one half years, our Dear Reader (AP&PBUH) can only seem to blame Bush[/highlight]
. Given the short attention and amusement span of the average Amerikan, this appears to be growing a bit old. The masses are no longer entertained by this particular greatest hit ans it has been played too often for too long. Potentially, we could also blame the flagging economy et al. on inherent racism in the system, but this too is a bit tired. But [highlight=#ffff00]thanks the our research at the Joseph Goebbels Universitat Shule of Political Phylosophistry, we have an answer to the problem[/highlight].

It can actually be found in the mythology of the “holy” Bible, in particular the third chapter of Genesis in the account of what occurred after Adam and Eve ate the fruit of the Tree of True Wisdom which their tyrannical God denied them.

And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.

And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou? And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.
And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat? And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat
.”

Now, notice what Adam did when he was called to account. He does not bother to explain himself. Rather, he blames Eve for giving him the fruit. Now, our Dear Reader (AP&PBUH) has also followed the same tact for the past few years. When called to account for the flagging economy: “aahhhBush gave me this economy…..and….aaahh…errr….it was worse… ah.. than we thought.”

But notice another little twist that Adam threw into his excuse explanation:

[highlight=#ffff00]“The woman WHOM THOU GAVEST TO BE WITH ME, she gave me of the tree…” [/highlight]

Notice the subtle shifting of the blame beyond the immediate object of blame shifting?
Adam does not just blame Eve for giving him this problem, he also blames the “God” who GAVE him Eve in the first place!

[highlight=#ffff00]Now, the recommended practical application should be programmed into the teleprompter may go something like this:

[/highlight]“aahhhBush gave me this economy…..and….aaahh…errr….it was worse… ah.. than we thought… But… ah… ya know…. If iiiiittt weren't for the AmeriKKKan people electing Bush to two terms of office….ya know…. It would not have gotten so bad, and I coulda' fixed it. So, iiittt's not just Bush's fault…. iiittt's YOUR faultoo! YOU all let him eat TWO steak dinners with martini's before I got here!”

Now, that might appear a bit of a cheeky approach, but it worked for Adam. We will just have to make it work for the Party and for Dear Reader (AP&PBUH).

To wit… should the proles “People” become wise to this tact and not internalise their own culpability and flagellate themselves appropriately by re-electing Dear Reader (AP&PBUH).

[highlight=#ffff00]If they do not assume the appropriate level of guilt in November, then it will be incumbent upon Dear Reader (AP&PBUH) to impose the appropriate punishment -- suspend the election results and declare a national emergency to further protect the People from themselves for the “general welfare” of the entire nation.[/highlight]

FORWARD!

THE SEAL OF THE PISSANT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Ummmm, so we should blame this mythical "god" person? Yes, of course, he is the one who created Bush as well as the idiots who voted for him. It's all his fault! Brilliant!