DO NOT SEE THIS MOVIE!

movie.jpg
COMRADES!

A recent hit piece "documentary" movie produced by racist anti-O'bama reichwing forces has been out in theaters for over a week now, and according to ticket sales and responses, has expanded into over 1075 movie theaters nationwide! HORROR!
~

[left]This movie entitled O'bama's Amerika:2016 tries to explain O'bama's formative years according to Dear Leader's best selling book "Dreams From My Father", by revealing what those "dreams" were and how they affected young Baroke Barack.[/left]

Aside from spanning four continents, which is the backdrop for this reichwing propagandic adventure, the racism runs deep with inquiry about who this O'bama really is, as Dinesh D'Souza tries to unravel the mysterious past of The Best President Ever, in an effort to do more vetting — like we don't already know.

D'Souza even goes so far as to interview Baroke's Barack's brother George in the hut in Kenya to find out more about Barack's anti-colonialist leanings.

While D'Souza doesn't get into the birth certificate and moozlim issues — of course we already know he has a totally valid birth certificate made in Hawaii, and he's a devout, born-again Spirit-filled Christian without guile — to even suggest anything in these areas would destroy what little objectivity D'Souza imagines he even has. And that would be racist, too.

[left]With all this being said, I urge you, Fellow Comrades, DO NOT SEE THIS MOVIE! This is not your typical Michael Moore documentary that we all know, love and trust! This is REICHWING racist propaganda that has been released suspiciously close to election! Please! Find something else to do instead of watching this movie. Maybe count the days the Senate hasn't passed a budget or something...[/left]

The Eeeevil disgusting trailer. (spit)

Comrade Whinny, I was forced against my will to see this foul movie propaganda yesterday.

Frankly, we all know that Dear Leader's real father was Frank Marshall Davis, but the movie did do a marvelous disgusting job of pointing out the importance and influence of Barack Obama Sr.'s anti-colonialist mindset upon Dear Leader - much more of an influence than I had realized, and D'Souza does a great job of tying together such disparate influences as Jeremiah Wright and several of Dear Leader's college professors under the banner of the anti-colonialism which appears to be at the core of Dear Leader's hatred love of America.

As you mentioned, Comrade Whinny, DO NOT SEE THIS MOVIE!! It's liable to connect a lot of dots propagandize you and make you want to throw up in the theater.

And definitely DO NOT SEE Joel Gilbert's full-length documentary, "Dreams from My Real Father" - I know *I* won't be seeing it!

The sneaky bastards are trying to throw us off by only citing Glorious Leacher Leader's own writings and other verified facts on the record! How dare they try to fight our standard game of just making things up with undeniable truth! It just shows you how much you can't trust the crazy right-wingers to play fair.

Comrade R.O.C.K.

I would suggest an extra ration of beet vodka to extract the imagery of the propagandic filth you allowed into your mind! Next thing you know, they will be forcing school children to watch this movie, just like they did with Fat Mickey Mooreon's Michael Moore's enlightening and educational documentary on 9/11 depicting George Bush as... George Bush!

Speaking of which, where is that 1%-er man of the people countering this blatant onslaught with his own version the TRUTH we can TRUST?! The stakes are too high this time around! I can see the Progressive World Of Next Tuesday™ from here! It's within our grasp! We can't allow some reichwing racist visual screed to undermine what many have worked so hard to hide and ignore achieve for our Dear vaunted Leader™!

Comrade, I'll duly note Joel Gilbert's full-length documentary, "Dreams from My Real Father" and strike it through with a full denouncement. Such propaganda only begs the question: "Who's your daddy now?" One can only assume.

The Ministry of Propaganda and Current True stuff should be releasing the RAMBO XXIII movie of Dear Leader (PBUH) and how he killed Osama Bin Laden (who was actually George Bush wearing a turban...) in that "gutsy call" that Valerie Jarret told him to make, and it should be released close enough to the elections on all screens in all theaters so as to influence popular thought... Like four years ago when he had his own cable channel...

Dear Leader knows what is best for his subjects. After all, we benefit from his tax redistribution table scraps! FORWARD!

While on the subject don't read the Dinesh D'Souza book "Roots of Obamas rage.This informative propagandist book only serves to cast a sinister light on our dear leader and distract us from standing in line for our jiffy lobos.