Do something: once again the weak Democrats need our help

The Democrats keep trying to push a good propaganda game, but once again they will need our help to get an effective message across. The "Like a Boss" agitprop was complete weak beet sauce. Here they go again with Do Something.

dosomething.jpg
Must we go through this bout of non-competitive use of peoples technology™ again?

Very well:

mockup1.jpg
Embrace your inner comrades creativity:

mockup3.jpg
Do Something, Like a Boss, indeed!

mockup2.jpg
Be most equal to each other.

This reminds me of a public transportation joke back from the Motherland:

Rush hour. A city bus crowded over capacity. A woman standing in the aisle says to the man pressed next to her:

FEMALE COMMUTER: "You've been leaning onto my body for the last 20 minutes, without any movement."

MALE COMMUTER: "It's a crowded bus, what do you want me to do?

FEMALE COMMUTER: "Well, do something!"

[img]/images/Do_Something_Obama_Bus.jpg[/img]

Must....appeal...to...all....demo-graphs...
jabronie.jpg

Red Square wrote:This reminds me of a public transportation joke back from the Motherland:

Rush hour. A city bus crowded over capacity. A woman standing in the aisle says to the man pressed next to her:

FEMALE COMMUTER: "You've been leaning onto my body for the last 20 minutes, without any movement."

MALE COMMUTER: "It's a crowded bus, what do you want me to do?

FEMALE COMMUTER: "Well, do something!"

That is one of my favorites, Comrade! Combined with the picture of proles crammed into a bus like the unwashed mass they are, and a awe-inspiring world uniting picture of
Dear Leader ™, and it takes the joke to a whole new level!

Do something! Obama needs help! 'Cause he's the kind of guy that if you put him on a scooter, he'll be crashing into other vehicles every ten seconds before falling into a well. Luckily, running a country is a lot safer than riding a scooter.

Red Square wrote:Do something! Obama needs help! 'Cause he's the kind of guy that if you put him on a scooter, he'll be crashing into other vehicles every ten seconds before falling into a well. Luckily, running a country is a lot safer than riding a scooter.
Well,... I think Dear Leader is eminently qualified. Period! Just look at how well he's done getting us out of Bush's economic ditch.

Red Square wrote:Do something! Obama needs help! 'Cause he's the kind of guy that if you put him on a scooter, he'll be crashing into other vehicles every ten seconds before falling into a well. Luckily, running a country is a lot safer than riding a scooter.

We should ban such. People don't kill people. Scooters do!

100% Infidel wrote:Must....appeal...to...all....demo-graphs...
jabronie.jpg
Comrad,
Confused with message and why is there a pony?

Captain Craptek wrote:
Well,... I think Dear Leader is eminently qualified. Period! Just look at how well he's done getting us out of Bush's economic ditch.
You should not question our Dear Leader. He is as qualified as the vast immigrants marching over the Rio Grande escaping the capitalist oppression. Without him, how could we share our wealth, tend our turnips beets, and have our healthcare?

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:
buddah.jpg

Don't worry. Our Dear Leader's healthcare will cover it.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:
Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:
buddah.jpg

Don't worry. Our Dear Leader's healthcare will cover it.

Oh, that's right. Forgot about the mandatory x_nax clause. Which, of course, will make this young woman very happy, and avoid her employment allergy:

Last edited by Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна on 7/17/2014, 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Darned spam blockers!!!

Hammer and Loupe wrote:
jabronie.jpg
Comrad,
Well, a "demo-graph" is a voting bloc that Dear Leader has to appeal to to make sure he can secure more useful idiots. And a bronie is something that you should use the peoples technology of google to find. I'm sure I couldn't explain it right.

100% Infidel wrote:
Hammer and Loupe wrote:
jabronie.jpg
Comrad,
Well, a "demo-graph" is a voting bloc that Dear Leader has to appeal to to make sure he can secure more useful idiots. And a bronie is something that you should use the peoples technology of google to find. I'm sure I couldn't explain it right.
I used the People's Technology of Google and found Bronie. It seems to be a race like the Jewish. I would need more help to research this race and find where this race stands in the People's Diversity.

Hammer and Loupe wrote: I used the People's Technology of Google and found Bronie. It seems to be a race like the Jewish. I would need more help to research this race and find where this race stands in the People's Diversity.

Comrade nail-inspector,

Here is an adult Bronie in his its natural surroundings. I'm still searching for an example of an infant to show you.

Bronie.jpg

Another Do Something week with Iraq and St. Louis area needing help with their problems. More clubbing for our Dear Leader.

[color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color], casually speaking of these Bronies, did not realize the danger he was in when he wrote:
Hammer and Loupe wrote: I used the People's Technology of Google and found Bronie. It seems to be a race like the Jewish. I would need more help to research this race and find where this race stands in the People's Diversity.

Comrade nail-inspector,

Here is an adult Bronie in his its natural surroundings. I'm still searching for an example of an infant to show you.
Here is an adult Crapie!

adult-crapie.jpg

Do you like this Comrade Tovarichi? Louder please!
beat-his-ass-2.gif

Comrade Putout gave up her secret source of images when she wrote:
[color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color], casually speaking of these Bronies, did not realize the danger he was in when he wrote:

Comrade nail-inspector,

Here is an adult Crapie!

Comrade Putout,

I see you altered one of my old baby pictures in a rather unfortunate way. How'd you manage to access that picture? Anyway, to keep the record accurate I've replace it with the original. I'm much cuter than Comrade T anyway. Some might even say,...precious. Oh, yea...I gave up on pacifiers. They're pointless, and they don't taste like beets.

31484-adult-crapie-2.jpg

Captain Craptek wrote: Comrade Putout,

I see you altered one of my old baby pictures in a rather unfortunate way. How'd you manage to access that picture? Anyway, to keep the record accurate I've replace it with the original. I'm much cuter than Comrade T anyway. Some might even say,...precious. Oh, yea...I gave up on pacifiers. They're pointless, and they don't taste like beets.

31484-adult-crapie-2.jpg
I never knew you jumped from baby to adult hood.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote: Comrade Putout,

31484-adult-crapie-2.jpg
I never knew you jumped from baby to adult hood.

I don't want to brag, but I was making my own way in the world at the tender age of 2. That's 2 months. I think it's because mom stopped breast feeding me.