Does Anyone Else Feel Like They Are Trying To Survive An Alt

Sense Has Gone

This is 'pelipsky's mythical horned rodent take on the whole situsinuation you describe, CIZ!!!

Make sense to you??

forelocktug,
'pelipsky

Most Equally Esteemed Komrad CIZ,

PROG OFF

I have watched this phenomenon for a while now. What is obvious to me is invisible to others. It is not too difficult to connect the dots and see where this all leads. I used to find this frustrating. Then I decided that I should not bother trying to make the willingly blind see. Just save myself. Saving everyone from themselves is a pointless, thankless job. Watching people actively participate in their own destruction might satisfy my craving for schadenfreude, but I realize that it is going to make things ever so difficult for me too. Hard not to resent that.

Hmmm, I seem to have strayed a bit from my original brief. How about something soothing?

TV on the Radio
PROG ON

Denouncements all around. Reality is whatever the Party says it is.

Really grooving in the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

Red Salmon wrote: PROG OFF

I have watched this phenomenon for a while now. What is obvious to me is invisible to others. It is not too difficult to connect the dots and see where this all leads. I used to find this frustrating. Then I decided that I should not bother trying to make the willingly blind see. Just save myself. Saving everyone from themselves is a pointless, thankless job. Watching people actively participate in their own destruction might satisfy my craving for schadenfreude, but I realize that it is going to make things ever so difficult for me too. Hard not to resent that.

Wow RS, DITTO to everything. This phenomenon has been going on for too damn long with a lifetime of awareness for some. The worse thing about living for decades is, it's wearisome watching each new generation get more oblivious and distracted with nonsense.

This pretty much sums up things..........

203842772_10219945526370822_6495838702893309747_n.jpg

On a lighter note. I like your song. I am quite confident everything will be all right. A better reality is coming. I tell myself daily that patience is a virtue.

Most esteemed CIZ!!! and Red Salmon,

Do not underestimate the willingness of others to participate in the destruction of another's dot connecting homework sheet. It's been 30 years of laughing at 'pelipsky's schadenfreude life by those snipping those dot connecting ties to anything resembling sanity.

That kind of schadenfreude, explains why 'pelipsky is a mythical horned rodent, roaming the harsh schadenfreude terrain of Texazistan. RS, 'pelipsky liked your musical addition just as equitably as CIZ!!! CIZ!!! and Dwight Yokum make a good band of hooligans. But, where's the equity love for 'pelipsky's musical addition???forelocktugtoequity'pelipsky

jackalopelipsky wrote: But, where's the equity love for 'pelipsky's musical addition???forelocktugtoequity'pelipsky

Komrade J,

My posting other people's songs are definitely not equal to your original works of karaoke hooliganism. One of your latest, Sense Has Gone, is perfect for an alternate reality.
Here's sending some equity love to the most equal Keeper of the Karaoke!

Equity Equi---ty

Schadenfreuded Lives Matter!

For the last 30 years it's been pure alt reality in the life of 'pelipsky. Except for a brief 4 year reprieve that approached sanity and tried to penetrate the border checkpoint between insanity and sanity. The security breach into the sane zone had to be voter frauded so that all the schadenfreuded comrades stay schadenfreuded ...like forever.

The National Alliance of Professional Psychology Providers says American freedom is a selfish delusional dream.

What could happen to the Charge of the Status Quo if the clinical diagnosed schadenfreuded became unschadenfreuded??

Attend a local school board meeting and find out, comrades.