Does Obama carry a Russian curse?

Apologies to Leninka for yet another Obama post. But some observant Russian observers have noticed that the lines on the palm of Obama's right hand spell out a Russian curse word.

1.jpg
The word I am told is Khuy which for all you home schoolers is something mommies and daddies do when they want a baby.

2.jpg
An Obama supporter, clearly offended by this conjecture left this comment at a Russian website...

Reply Lucy says:
Okay, all you Russians need to get over yourselves. Obama does not have that on his hand, you're all making this shit up to give us paranoia as a result of us electing him. You all need to shut the f*ck up and leave our government to us. And maybe Obama did “engage in gay sex from a male prostitute while smoking crack cocaine,” but it isn't like none of you haven't! So, all of you, shut the hell up and go back to your life.

Further input from the Collective™ commentariat on this development is mandatory.

Comrade Whoopie,

Are people who shovel dirt and pull beets palm readers? I think not.

From the structure of the Thumb, it is obvious this digit has spent entirely too much time in the oral cavity.

Apart from that it looks like a hand that has spent many years on the plow and shovel!

Whoopie -

This is a great development, even though your translation of the word is somewhat off. Technically speaking, that word identifies a male Party organ, but as the basest obscenity its use is universal, touching upon all aspects of life, both physical and metaphysical, surpassing the usage of the "F" word in the English language.

Direct translations won't make sense; the "H" word and its countless derivatives and neologisms can be attempted to explain with a wide array of any foreign curse words, but that would still miss the simplicity of a three-letter word - one of the first the Children of the Motherland learn to write on their school's toilets, walls, fences, and sidewalks.

The easy combination of eight quick strokes also makes it the fastest curse word to write and run away, creating the impression that these eight-stroke hieroglyphs mysteriously appear out of nowhere around town every morning, after the night of wiping and scrubbing by drunken sanitation workers. It's as if the entire country is like a gigantic sheet of photographic paper, exposed in the dark room of the night to the mysteries of the universe, dreams, and star constellations, and when the dawn gently lifts the sheet out of the developing fluid and the sun dries the remaining dew drops on its surface, what's left are the millions of three-letter words on the asphalt, concrete, brick, marble, granite, metal, wood, and tree bark.

This all may create the impression of a mystic cult involving the Motherland and the male organ. Perhaps it is; if you break down all the ideological, cultural, and economic complexities to their smallest units, the organ in question is what remains as the smallest common denominator. All males have it regardless of age, status, education, or mental prowess, and all females equally appreciate the fact that the other half does. So writing this word on all available surfaces automatically, as a matter of habit, is tantamount to casting a mystic spell, chanting a mantra, saying pledge of allegiance, or any other method of reminding oneself and the universe of the eternal and sacred truth: IT EXISTS!

The fact that Obama has it embedded on his palm adds an additional stroke to the mystical map outlining the Motherland's manifest destiny. Let us not forget that, after all, his mother and father first met and developed a liking for each other at a Russian language class in a distant Hawaiian college. It is possible that the three-letter spell was one of the first words they shared among themselves, as something all foreign students tend to do, in all languages. If you ever studied a foreign language, what were the words you really wanted to learn first?

Image I thought obama was a prick to begin with.

This is merely confirmation of that.

Thank you for the correction RS. In fact one of the Russian comments suggested penis but then two others offered the translation I posted. Now I understand, it's not just a matter of body parts but a frame of mind. Kinda like that rabbit critter, no luck, no way, waznmentobe, so confusing to those of us not imbued with the fatalistic soul of the long suffering Russian peoples. It seems to me that they wouldn't have it any other way. Even their humor celebrates this inherent misery.

They suffered under the Czars, they suffered under Communism and by golly, if any of them make it into heaven, they will suffer there too.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Apologies to Leninka for yet another Obama post. But some observant Russian observers have noticed that the lines on the palm of Obama's right hand spell out a Russian curse word.

1.jpg
The word I am told is Khuy which for all you home schoolers is something mommies and daddies do when they want a baby.

2.jpg
An Obama supporter, clearly offended by this conjecture left this comment at a Russian website...

Reply Lucy says:
Okay, all you Russians need to get over yourselves. Obama does not have that on his hand, you're all making this shit up to give us paranoia as a result of us electing him. You all need to shut the f*ck up and leave our government to us. And maybe Obama did “engage in gay sex from a male prostitute while smoking crack cocaine,” but it isn't like none of you haven't! So, all of you, shut the hell up and go back to your life.

Further input from the Collective™ commentariat on this development is mandatory.

Comrade,

this is most interesting indeed.

Stange, when I look at his hand, all I see is " الحمد لله "

Alhamdulillah, Praise and Thank to Allah in Arabic

Maybe my glasses need a new script
Will ObamaCare pay for that as well?

Why worry about a mystical message ? His message to us all is right up front.

Krasnodar wrote:Why worry about a mystical message ? His message to us all is right up front.

it sure is

Comrade Red Square,

I could never have said that myself and still know what I was talking about.

Most Excellent insight!

Comrade Whoopie,

Did you mean curse or purse? The letters are so close together and easily confused.

Comrade Red Square wrote:

So writing this word on all available surfaces automatically, as a matter of habit, is tantamount to casting a mystic spell, chanting a mantra, saying pledge of allegiance, or any other method of reminding oneself and the universe of the eternal and sacred truth: IT EXISTS!

So this is why Dear Leader must keep his true religion a secret.

And I wonder how this fits with his admiration of Sitting Bull (whom he describes as one his favorite people in his new children's book) for taking part in the killing of as many white people as any native American ever did - The Battle of the Little Big Horn - Whitey Custer's Last Stand. Yes, that's it - "sticking it" to whitey must be one of his most secret inner wishes of all.