Does That Mean TPC Can Probe Somewhere Else?

That means, Secretary of Transportation, Pete Buttigieg, is available for Panel Probing.

Right??

Could Pete refold any State's Roads and Highways Map? Yet this obvious plant is Secretary of Transportation? ???? This guy is secret agent material, comrades. INTELLIGENCE stuff. Oxford

Is this true?? Because The People DON'T know if this biography is true is the reason, Pete Buttigieg must be investigated.

Should The People™ have known Maternity Leave® was a major factor of consideration, when he accepted the responsibility of Secretary of Transportation?

????

Not even 36 confirming Rethuglican Senators went out of the box and asked that pertinent probe? Then Pete, suddenly goes on Manternity Leave ????

the first year of new assignment overseeing the peace and happiness of the American people through Transportation System???

It's either Manternity Leave, OR a Functioning Supply Chain when it comes to Department of Transportation, Secretary.

We must have House Probe to find out the answer.

forelocktug,
'pelipsky
Russian Asset
#BR 549

I have no idea what you are talking about, comrade.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:I have no idea what you are talking about, comrade.

No doubt, Kapitan Kangaroo and Kourt. 'pelipsky was posting completely mad over reading about not probing what should be probed. aaaarrrgghhh!

Notable/Quotable: What the Jan. 6 panel won't probe

Madness!!

Right??

It's like waiting till Valentine's Day to ask sister bunny to be Valentine. Wait till the day, show up with Valentine Sonic Gift Card, and what if sister bunny said, "NO!"? 'pelipsky couldn't handle that kind of rejection, so 'pelipsky would always politely, and stutteringly, ask in advance. And here's Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the House rejecting a probe by The Collective.

AAArrrrrggghhh....well, Kapitan, SOMEBODY's in need of probing! So in 'pelipsky's madness, Secretary of Transportation, Pete Buttigieg came to mythical mind.

Problems???

don't forelocktug mad,
'pelipsky

Most Equally Esteemed Mythical Komrad,

I mean absolutely no disrespect. I must ask, please either cut down on the triple peyote pizza before posting or equally (re)distribute some to the rest of us. Usually I can follow your train of thought, no matter how derailed. (This bothers me) This time you had me flummoxed. Thank you for clarifying, sort of. I feel much better now.

Unsure in the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

Most esteemed Red Salmon, the mythical mind of a horned lagamorph is shaped by 30 years of USSA communism. Go ahead, laugh. Just don't laugh at a local School Board meeting next Thursday evening, or your glorious world will get a time stamp end and your library card revoked.

You'll be receiving the crazy treatment, then.

For your own good, of course, Red Salmon.

No pizza was involved in this post, just a case of being mad. Like how far would 'pelipsky get when upon accepting huge post like Secretary of Transportation, suddenly decides to go on Manternity Leave while the entire Transportation Supply Chain breaks down, without being assigned a House Probe? ????

Who's mad, now?? Common sense is the new crazy bucking the trend.

'pelipsky

Trashmouth, your toast is the sweetest thing.

With your influence there will be a House Probe into Pete's madness.
Anxiety levels, way down......

Goin' To Impeach Pete (any day)

'pelipsky went all mad again.

forelocktug,
'pelipsky

After a Visit by Pete Buttigieg, Oakland California Joins Operation Hide the Ships

If The Collective can't 'see' the container ships, then every chain is supplied.

Some comrade is talkin' madness around The Collective, and it's NOT the mythical horned rodent.
Is it??? Not this time. No Comrade-ee.

Right Comrades???

don't forelocktug mad,
'pelipsky

jackalopelipsky wrote:Trashmouth, your toast is the sweetest thing.

forelocktug,
'pelipsky
Like I keep telling everybody, trashmouth is a major contributor. Don't doubt me! He's awesome!

Pamalinsky wrote:
1/16/2022, 2:14 am
jackalopelipsky wrote: Trashmouth, your toast is the sweetest thing.

forelocktug,
'pelipsky
Like I keep telling everybody, trashmouth is a major contributor. Don't doubt me! He's awesome!
Actually, Pete's madness is very simple. He is joining the chorus of madfolks who think that by raising the price of gasoline, we will all go out and buy a Tesla electric car, basic list price $60,000, with the marketing pitch being "Stop being poor you silly poor people!"  All this with the added bonus of his partnerhusband joining him in mutual Alfred E Neuman parodies. Their images are interchangeable.

Thanks Pamalinsky,

As thread readers can comprehend, 'pelipsky took some serious friendly fire for thinking up this post. Nothing like having an already mad javelin launched at your back. By your own comrades!!!  

BUTT who's got his own posterior of the department probe, now???

Maybe that riled up javelin was launched at the approaching Jackalopelipsky who was so far out, that mythical critter was on its way back in. With a karaoke for the future, to boot posteriors, comrades. What’s not to agree with?

Beet Pioneers take the javelins at TPC.

So glad to have you back on the agitating platform, Pamalinsky.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
1/8/2022, 6:18 pm
That means, Secretary of Transportation, Pete Buttigieg, is available for Panel Probing.

Right??

Could Pete refold any State's Roads and Highways Map? Yet this obvious plant is Secretary of Transportation? ???? This guy is secret agent material, comrades. INTELLIGENCE stuff. Oxford

Is this true?? Because The People DON'T know if this biography is true is the reason, Pete Buttigieg must be investigated.

Should The People™ have known Maternity Leave® was a major factor of consideration, when he accepted the responsibility of Secretary of Transportation?

????

Not even 36 confirming Rethuglican Senators went out of the box and asked that pertinent probe? Then Pete, suddenly goes on Manternity Leave ????

the first year of new assignment overseeing the peace and happiness of the American people through Transportation System???

It's either Manternity Leave, OR a Functioning Supply Chain when it comes to Department of Transportation, Secretary.

We must have House Probe to find out the answer.

forelocktug,
'pelipsky
Russian Asset
#BR 549
You know, 'pelipsky,  I'm seeing a trend on your part to really zero in on subjects to be probed. It's quite impressive. The specifity of Manternity Leave, in addition to the brilliant questioning of
Butties ability to REFOLD maps we all used in better times. Don't tell anybody but, I really loved refolding those maps. They allowed me to feel in charge of my destiny! Hell yeah!

Yeah, I think you are onto something. You go girl!

jackalopelipsky wrote:
3/20/2022, 7:59 am
Thanks Pamalinsky,

As thread readers can comprehend, 'pelipsky took some serious friendly fire for thinking up this post. Nothing like having an already mad javelin launched at your back. By your own comrades!!!  

BUTT who's got his own posterior of the department probe, now???

Maybe that riled up javelin was launched at the approaching Jackalopelipsky who was so far out, that mythical critter was on its way back in. With a karaoke for the future, to boot posteriors, comrades. What’s not to agree with?

Beet Pioneers take the javelins at TPC.

So glad to have you back on the agitating platform, Pamalinsky.
As a graphic designer, musician and general-purpose renaissance person, I would like to compliment you on this perfect, reduced to lowest terms image. I think you know what I mean. The image implies the target, the pleading, and the actual goal. Absolutely brilliant!

p.s.: I later added "general purpose" in front of "renaissance" because I thought leaving it un-adjectified seemed pretentious.

Most Equally Esteemed Jackalopelipski,

I take back the request that you cut back on the triple peyote pizzas.  You keep right on enjoying them.  Once I got my fishy mind in the right correct state, I was able to smell what you were stepping in. Why was Administrator Candidate Buttigieg NOT probed by Congress. I would imagine that would have made everyone happy.

Back in the groove in The Current Truth™,

Red Salmon

Comrades of Comradeship!  

First, Colonel Obyezyana designed the Seal of Buttigeig. Is brilliant, no? 

and, two...read about Petey https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Buttigieg

Rethuglican Senators unable to recognize a Russian potted plant when they interviewed Butty for the job as Secretary of Transportation, need replacing.  The probe of their posteriors doesn’t register any brain wave temperatures.

What Secretary out in the real world could get new job, then Immediately go on paid manternity leave?  That Buttiey was able to flim this flam on The Collective without probing, deserves probing. When did Buttiey know he was going to manturnity the Collective’s transportation supply chain system?

This is what happens when Rethuglican Senators can’t recognize a Russian potted plant when he’s applying for a secretarial job for The Collected Mother Land.

Probe till we get to bottom of this!

jackalopelipsky wrote:
3/21/2022, 6:46 am

Probing of bottoms reminds me of the annual trauma of mandatory Flight Surgeon visit.  Retirement has its privileges, so, no thanks.  Just no.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
3/21/2022, 6:46 am
Comrades of Comradeship!  

First, Colonel Obyezyana designed the Seal of Buttigeig. Is brilliant, no? 

and, two...read about Petey https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Buttigieg

Rethuglican Senators unable to recognize a Russian potted plant when they interviewed Butty for the job as Secretary of Transportation, need replacing.  The probe of their posteriors doesn’t register any brain wave temperatures.

What Secretary out in the real world could get new job, then Immediately go on paid manternity leave?  That Buttiey was able to flim this flam on The Collective without probing, deserves probing. When did Buttiey know he was going to manturnity the Collective’s transportation supply chain system?

This is what happens when Rethuglican Senators can’t recognize a Russian potted plant when he’s applying for a secretarial job for The Collected Mother Land.

That was an excellent rejoinder and I get that ya just gotta keep goin' when things present themselves to you but, there is a time when it's time to say "That's it!" And that time was your last sentence.

I guess this reply is the period on that sentence. No offense intended. I'm doing my best to make the most of this post. I may have taken it a bit too far. ; * )