Does your dog eat trash? If so, Hillary is your candidate

Do you have "high hopes"? If you do you most assuredly are "Ready for Hillary".

Does your dog eat trash? If so, Hillary is your candidate.

See video 1:07

I, myself, ate trash until the day I realized I was "Ready for Hillary". After some intensive re-education training getting beat with a newspaper I learned how to resist the urge and put my selfish desire to pilfer cold pizza slices aside for the greater good and to accept my rations with glorious thankfulness to my Masters.

i_eat_the_trash_dog.jpg

Trash eating is spreading and must be stopped, comrades. Nobody but Hillary can bring an end to this epidemic.

4412819550_90fbb4bd89.jpg
Ilovetrash copy.jpg

El Presidente wrote:Does your dog eat trash? If so, Hillary is your candidate.

<flame warning>
My dog occasionally eats poop. Does that also mean Hillary is his candidate?
</flame>

Comrades, what is all the fuss here? Glorious Dear Leader is still president. He has been known to dine on dog. Are you unhappy that your dog is eating trash? Well, then either give the dog to Dear Leader's chef or tell the dog that you will be bringing him/her to Dear Leader. Either way, the problem is solved.

So, when I first saw this I thought it was a good and fun parody. I the point was that Hillary had so little to offer that wishing a dog would stop eating trash would be a greater accomplishment. But then I watched the video. Oh my gosh! I cannot believe it! They have high hopes for 2015 that their dog will stop eating trash and this is tied into a presidential campaign??? ROFL! THIS is how a presidential candidate who thinks she is inevitable begins her second campaign? Seriously? At first I thought this was a commercial shown by YouTube BEFORE the video I wanted to watch.

This is an easy one for Saturday Night Live to lampoon!

Is it possible that the people who put this together are working for Republicans or for Obama? Or maybe even her husband who doesn't want her to tarnish his reputation (any more so that he himself has)?

Comrade Vlad Linen wrote: Image
So, when I first saw this I thought it was a good and fun parody. I the point was that Hillary had so little to offer that wishing a dog would stop eating trash would be a greater accomplishment. But then I watched the video. Oh my gosh! I cannot believe it! They have high hopes for 2015 that their dog will stop eating trash and this is tied into a presidential campaign??? ROFL! THIS is how a presidential candidate who thinks she is inevitable begins her second campaign? Seriously? At first I thought this was a commercial shown by YouTube BEFORE the video I wanted to watch.

I, too, thought it was a joke. How bad is your candidate that you hide her for the first 3/4 of her kickoff add? When it got to Rover eating garbage I was laughing out loud. What a glorious kickoff.

Lev Termen wrote:My dog occasionally eats poop. Does that also mean Hillary is his candidate?
</flame>

Yes indeed. That means your dog is great Democrat. Already full of s..t

El Presidente wrote:
I, too, thought it was a joke. How bad is your candidate that you hide her for the first 3/4 of her kickoff add? When it got to Rover eating garbage I was laughing out loud. What a glorious kickoff.

Exactly. This was a lengthy video in terms of campaign ads. By the time she shows up in the ad, most people will have gotten bored and tuned out. However, she does seem "airbrushed" a bit in this. Maybe her brief appearance was all they could afford in terms of time to airbrush her?

You know, I have CATS that turn over my kitchen wastebasket. It's so bad that I must put things in small bags and take them out to the trash can immediately. I cannot have a kitchen wastebasket. They have food to graze on 24/7 but this seems to be more entertaining to them. I have high hopes for 2015 that I can use a kitchen wastebasket again! This is the limit of my hopes for 2015.

Commissar Hillary's glorious new ad seems to imply that she is only going to make it a campaign platform to get DOGS to stop eating trash. Hey, what about other pet owners??? Is this discrimination? Is she going to refuse to serve cat owners, ferret owners, rabbit owners, pot bellied pig owners, gecko owners, and goldfish owners (and oh yes, they make messes in their tank and eat garbage too) with her campaign platform items? Didn't we just go through a whole mess in Indiana and Arkansas about this? Isn't pet type a protected class like the laundry list of other things?? Can I randomly sue a Christian wedding service provider over this?

Is Hillary my candidate or should I draft Native American Princess Pocahontas Warren? I know SHE would never discriminate on the basis of pet ownership!

My dog eats trash, its own poops, and the cat's poops. By doing so, it's environmentally responsible by recycling a valuable renewable food source, thus saving the planet. I am ready for Hillary!

[color=#C0392B]El Presidente[/color] and [color=#C0392B]Lev Termen[/color] seem to be worried about the same thing because they wrote:
Lev Termen wrote:
<flame warning>

My dog occasionally eats poop. Does that also mean Hillary is his candidate?
</flame>

Yes indeed. That means your dog is great Democrat. Already full of s..t
Be thankful they are not eating s..........s!

eating-ivan.jpg

Nein Prog.jpg
As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

One dog's trash is another candidate's kibble.

It is so clear now, my dogs have been ready for Hillary for YEARS now! Not even I, their, well, I don't want to say Master because that may offend African Americans... But as their elevated equal, I had no idea they were even oppressed!

I know, in our own best interests, that The Party™ doesn't always inform us of the most classified Current Truth™ but I'm a little perplexed as to why high hopes for an end to extra-curricular dog indulgences in the year 2015 (this year for the LIV) has to do with anything Hillary could do after the 2016 election. Surely dog training in 2015 is within the scope of Deer Leader's reign and is of no consequence to our MTE's presumed elevation to deity.

Unless, of course, we are going to train dogs to vote.

If we can train them to play cards, I'm sure voting will be no problem............

El Presidente wrote:Do you have "high hopes"? If you do you most assuredly are "Ready for Hillary".

Does your dog eat trash? If so, Hillary is your candidate.

See video 1:07

I, myself, ate trash until the day I realized I was "Ready for Hillary". After some intensive re-education training getting beat with a newspaper I learned how to resist the urge and put my selfish desire to pilfer cold pizza slices aside for the greater good and to accept my rations with glorious thankfulness to my Masters.

i_eat_the_trash_dog.jpg

Trash eating is spreading and must be stopped, comrades. Nobody but Hillary can bring an end to this epidemic.

4412819550_90fbb4bd89.jpg
Ilovetrash copy.jpg

I see Craptek is indulging in exotic foods. This confirms, somewhat, my description of him as a crazy tree rat. Vindication!!!!