Dominion promises smoother fraud in Georgia runoffs

Dominion Voting Systems has officially apologized for the way they organized the voting fraud in the presidential elections. The company takes full responsibility for the blatant statistical anomalies and late-night vote dumps.

"Our algorithms were not optimally tested, so we needed to do a lot of tweaking during election day," a spokespersoncxz said. "This lead to some unbelievable instances of vote switching. We had to laugh about some of the results ourselves! But we assure the public: during the Georgia runoffs, the fraud will go smoothly."

The updated algorithms will make sure that the vote count of the right candidates follows a curve that stays just ahead of the vote count of the other candidates. This will make the numbers look a lot more credible, allowing Dominion to avoid embarrassing situations where citizens demand paper ballots or oversight of the counting process, which is a sure way to set societal progress a few hundred years back.

They're experts. I trust the experts. That's science.

[img]/images/Gump_Votes_Dominion.jpg[/img]

I live in Georgia and have gone on a bit of a nostalgia trip watching old episodes of The Outer Limits on the Roku channel. It has commercials like the bad old days of TV. We are inundated with political adds from both Loeffler and Warnock. Warnock's adds show him walking his dog, pretending to be a nice, normal guy who's all mom's apple pie. He's walking a cute dog and claiming he will work for all Americans while running Politifact "factchecking" blurbs claiming Loeffler's adds are "mostly false."

In contrast, Loeffler's adds feature photos of right reverend Warnock's "church" hosting Fidel Castro and video of Warnock attacking "evangelicals" for supporting Israel because they kill poor widdle Palestinian kiddies and America for "worshipping whiteness." Besides Warnock being an anti Semitic racist loon, one is only left to wonder how video recordings can be considered "mostly false."

The latest news here Warnock has announced that his church is a pro abortion church, not a great sell for him in the bible belt.

Minitrue wrote:Image
Dominion Voting Systems has officially apologized for the way they organized the voting fraud in the presidential elections. The company takes full responsibility for the blatant statistical anomalies and late-night vote dumps.

Dominion Voting? Did no one responsible for naming that company every watch Deep Space 9? Or maybe they did...

- SK

Kommissar Uberdave wrote:I live in Georgia and have gone on a bit of a nostalgia trip watching old episodes of The Outer Limits on the Roku channel. It has commercials like the bad old days of TV. We are inundated with political adds from both Loeffler and Warnock. Warnock's adds show him walking his dog, pretending to be a nice, normal guy who's all mom's apple pie. He's walking a cute dog and claiming he will work for all Americans while running Politifact "factchecking" blurbs claiming Loeffler's adds are "mostly false."

In contrast, Loeffler's adds feature photos of right reverend Warnock's "church" hosting Fidel Castro and video of Warnock attacking "evangelicals" for supporting Israel because they kill poor widdle Palestinian kiddies and America for "worshipping whiteness." Besides Warnock being an anti Semitic racist loon, one is only left to wonder how video recordings can be considered "mostly false."

The latest news here Warnock has announced that his church is a pro abortion church, not a great sell for him in the bible belt.
Hey, comrade, I just early voted today. Not much of a line where I was.

Did you help your furry residents with their voting ballots?

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
Kommissar Uberdave wrote:I live in Georgia and have gone on a bit of a nostalgia trip watching old episodes of The Outer Limits on the Roku channel. It has commercials like the bad old days of TV. We are inundated with political adds from both Loeffler and Warnock. Warnock's adds show him walking his dog, pretending to be a nice, normal guy who's all mom's apple pie. He's walking a cute dog and claiming he will work for all Americans while running Politifact "factchecking" blurbs claiming Loeffler's adds are "mostly false."

Hey, comrade, I just early voted today. Not much of a line where I was.
...I'll show up on the 5th. I'm a bit of a traditionalist.

This is inexcusable. My Colleagues and I have been tampering with adjusting global temperature data for decades now, and we always make it look like real data.

Are we going to have to come in there and show you people how this is done? Because we need that Democrat grant money to continue our important propaganda research.

[img]/images/Fraud_Courts_No_Evidence.jpg[/img]

The election was in good hands! Don't believe the Fascists!

Comrades Minitrue and Komissar al-Blogunov as well as All Georgian Comrades.

'pelipsky WHIM'd the other mornin' to re-hear JimiLipsky and the BandofGyp'd
Reds live at the State Farm Arena -

Stop. You Better Stop It Turtle

on Karaoke Side of TPC dial.

Short story long, but 'pelipsky rediscovered proof of hidden Senate Tunnels leading straight from SwampTurtle to Georgia and back again. Plus a hack, too, comrades - the Karaoke Side of the dial is regularly hacked - leaving empty spaces where musical video files used to exist. Knocking our signals of lyrical hooliganism off target. Is regular occurrence.

But, the researched engines hit a recent rememory indicating evidence of existence of secret underground Senate Tunnels.

forelocktug,
Jackalopelipsky
Russian Asset
#BR 549
over 'n' out

Ratio.jpg

When I posted it on Facebook, the image changed into this:

SCRN_FB.jpg

The Comrades Comrade Ivan (that's me) still has no use for the Fayez-buk and elects (by popular vote) not to participate.

So there.

Promises kept! The fraud did indeed go more smoothly this time.

RedDiaperette wrote:Promises kept! The fraud did indeed go more smoothly this time.

You said it RD. This New and Improved Georgia Fraud was as slick as a swamp turtle making tracks for Sea Island, GA to grow some new little swamp turtles. RD, you might enjoy this reeducated ballad about Georgia and some swamp slick fraud.

That's The Night Leakin' Pipes Blew Out In Georgia

Reeducation is fun! Yes? No?

forelocktug,
'pelipsky