Don't Touch That Black Woman! She's Black!

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Comrade Michelle Malkin!! How dare you go after Comrade Michelle Obama in your new book!! She is above all scrutiny. You had no business writing about her involvement in our Dear Leader's business.

And, she is black!! Don't you understand? That makes her more equal than others!!

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Thirty days of hard labor, shovelling rocks for you!!

It's painfully obvious that Malkin is just jealous of Michelle's drop dead good looks and sculpted arms. Come to think of it, I guess we know what became of Venus Demilo's missing arms, eh?

But in all seriousness, I'm pretty certain calling into question the motivations of one of Lyndon's chosen people, let alone the integrity of the Furst Ho is a threat to national security.

I agree. Call out those dogs on Comrade Malkin: the IRS, the NSA, the CIA, the FBI, the NAACLP, NOW and WOE.

In case you don't know what WOE stands for. It means Whitey Oppresses Everyone.

So that's what WOE means! Woe is me! A tale of woe! Those are only the first few woes, there are more woes to come! Woebegone!

I had no idea it was an acronym--and one that so neatly sums up the source of all world's woes sorrows and miseries.

I'd always thought it was just a regular word. You know, like scuba or snafu.

Oh, no, Comrade Pinkie. This group has been around for years. It was started by our Dear Leader's mother. She had a particular sensitivity towards the domination of all other races by the white race, being the mother of an oppressed baby.

How dare you question The First Lady when she has just recently become proud of her country? I denounce you for her sake as I fear we will fall out of favor once more.

Dear Leader is a WOEmyn of Colour, now you know comrades when I say Dear Leader I am talking about Maleficent Michelle Matriarch of The One whom we all know, just like Hilary, really wears the leather pants and holds the whip. Maleficent Michelle Matriarch of The One will be running for President against Barrack in 2012.

Edith Wilson feigning her husband was able to serve, was able to run things for quite a few years, there'll be no more messing around this time comrades, Empowerment™ from Oppression™ for WOEmyn is all about to Change™.

WOE is Me, WOE is Thee, WOE are The Pears under The Apple Tree!

Paradox of epic proportions! Head feeling funny. . . Yankees. . . blue sky. . . terr. . . (boom). . . (rebooting).

You know the drill comrades.

One trip to Jiffi-Lobo(TM) Commissar Elliot, do not pass go, do not collect $200, and whoever touches that $200 bout to get whacked, ain't no foolin', I got my scalpel spoolin', for your Jiffi-Lobo droolin'!

See you there!