Dr. Palimpset and Ivan Betinov To The Gulag!!!

Dear Comrades,

We should be utterly disgusted by the inadequacies of the collective based on this recent display of deductive reasoning by Commissar Robinson. Here we have some of the best and brightest Commissars among our ranks and yet it takes "Sir" (*spit*) Robinson to point out the path to world OPM for the collective Education™ standard.

We should be ashamed, disgusted, and FEEL utterly defiled by the lack of competence by our Party Elite™.

It's not just Dr. Palimpset and Ivan Betinov who have fallen in OPM recognizance, but consider also Party Elite members such as Abecarious Rex, and Comrade Tovarich... party comrades whom I have personally entrusted the future of my chicks and cockrels to.

Dr. Palimpset, Berkantilism is truly Revolutionary™, but what about The Children™?

We should weep for the future of The Party comrades, it is a sad day when some limey knighted Anglo-Saxon bastard glorious peoples Equality surveyor from Academia United with Peoples funds not relegated from Obama comes up with this glorious OPM scheme... for The Children™.

If we don't get The Children™ comrades... then what? Bless Commissar Robinson's Lenin inspired OPM soul.

Bon Apetite Assholes!

Comrade Rooster,

Report to a Karl Marx Treatment Center, at once! Obviously, you are experiencing severe withdrawal symptoms from willfully skipping your daily dose of Progress
.*

This Robinson chap is the Education field's equivalent of an anthropogenic-global-warming denier. Claiming that ADHD is not a real epidemic is tantamount to saying that a properly shod prole is barefoot, and, therefore, not shovel-ready.

As for this “divergent thinking” business: anyone who champions alternative ways of thinking is a class enemy – a consummate Effingham. The Party has worked diligently, for decades, to install the perfect pedagogical system that is currently in place in America's public schools. And, now, this Effingham wants to shake things up. Not so fast, Mr. Robinson! Take your creepy cardigans and model trains and get the hell out of my demi-utopisphere (prog., neighborhood). This reprobate clearly lacks an understanding of what Education "is", and whom it is intended to serve.

A true education derives from proper indoctrination, which can only occur in a production-line environment with the aid of sensory-depriving medications! Too many stimuli distract students from properly digesting the Party Line. Do you doubt the genius of the 5-year plans? Of course, not. So why doubt the effectiveness of the 12-year plan?
* A product of Collectigen Pharma (a subsidiary of Global Party Favors), Progress™ promotes healthy levels of self-sacrifice and an enhanced awareness of The Common Good™ in its users. Possible side effects include: THERE ARE NO SIDE EFFECTS!

Bunk. I think I wasted 11:41 minutes of my life watching the cartoon video of generalizations about education. The guy basically says that educating children patterned after the evil industrial model no longer works and then forwards a 'study' of kindergarten children to prove the lack of learning in such a model.

I thought of the children who were taught in one room school rooms in which the teacher taught 12 kids of many various ages. Some tied their horses up outside and occasionally brought a gun if needed for hunting after school.

Such generalizations about industrialization give us no solution. Yap, yap, yap just like a school teacher who is not subjected to critical questions or questioning...........ugg.
Industrialization actually made us a world power. History repeatedly proves that no nation becomes or remains a world power without heavy industry that development of our own natural resources brings. The question now seems to be, When will we stop de-industrializing America? Will we change our course before it is too late? After a major war starts, a war we can't fend off or a war directed at our weak underbelly?

Phobianov, I can only assume that you are speaking out of character in an effort to lampoon this stalwart Stakhanovite of education. Otherwise, you would be subject to a swift trial and conviction, shipped off to the North Dalota Gulag, and given nothing to eat but two beet pizzas for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with another two for midnight snack (for some reason, we seem to be knee deep in beet pizzas).

Red Rooster- I am really disappointed. Your title implied we were having another purge in the collective. When that has happened in the past, I checked to see if my name was involved and if not, sat back and enjoyed the fireworks.

But running into this video is a real gob-smacker. This traitor Robinson proposes to upset the Educational system Marx called for that has been fully installed in the Public Education System in Amerika.

This is intolerable! EVERYBODY KNOWS you can't properly indoctrinate kids without the dope.

After all, "It's for the children™"

Ivan Betinov wrote: (for some reason, we seem to be knee deep in beet pizzas).

pssst....Betinov, what jar are your knees in?

We in the Collective are knee-deep in beetza because even pigs have their standards.

My knees didn't get a jar. They are imbedded in concrete in the sidewalk facing the main offices of PBS.

Ivanovich....look at the bright side
Not having a body means one less thing to worry about.

I would say comrade Betinov is in a bit of a pickle, but then he IS a pickle...