Driving Miss Lazy

Driving Miss Daisy-01.jpg

Clearly a man person of the people, this week Empress Hillary shared the fact that she has not driven a car since 1996.

Now we know why it is so imperative for Hillary to win in 2016, comrades. Do we honestly expect her to drive herself or hire a driver with her own money? Of course not.

We all know she prefers to drive things made of latex. That's the buzzzzzz around town anyway.

Unbelieving Comrades,

As is the case with all proper Progs, Countess Hillary takes only public transportation. Of course, since she is generally found in and around government buildings, (serving The People) the only available public transportation is limo. I assure you, it's purely coincidental.

What difference, at this point, does it make that Hillary hasn't driven a car since 1996? She was always in command of the driver (except, of course, Bubba when he was driving but not in a car), but we know she was never in command of official pronouncements regarding the cause of the Benghazi attack. What difference, at this point, do a few words make? She has already definitively answered the question: "I'm only going to say this one more time: 'I did not have editorial relations with our pronouncements that the offensive-to-Muslims video caused the Benghazi attack.'"

--KOOK

Nothing is peculiar with our next Vice President for Comrade Barack Hussein Obama. So she gets driven around by the Secret Service for 20 years; Why.... she is saving fuel of course. Just because her entourage is comprised of a few coupes and a few armored assault vehicles, there is no proof, or reason to believe, Comrade Hillary could do it any cheaper, or safer, for that matter. It's obvious to anyone with any sense of progressiveness, that she deserves this popularly priced mode of transport.

That Ambassador Stevens, what a guy! Re-allocating his own Embassy security budget to fund transportation needs of the Secretary of State... He'll never regret that...

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Damn, she looks good in an orange pantsuit!!

Set the bong aside, Comrade ROCK, and have another look over the weekend.