Duffy is obviously sexist!

I am deeply disturbed by the treatment of Andrea by this teabagger. I wish he didn't make that point catching Comrade Mitchell by surprise..... Damn you Duffy!

Comrade Andrea seems to be wanting to get a bigger piece or thinks dear leaders piece is not big enough. But we know dear leader is unmovable as well as kind and tolerate, do we not?

Demander_in_chief.jpg

Evil Rethuglikan bastard. How dare he confuse dear Andrea with facts!

Komrads - I humbly and with eyes cast away (so please to excuse typos) beg those much wiser for their instruction.

I work in the glorious blubble blowing sector founded by Kommisar How Greenspanismyvalley. I worked very hard in the dot com bubble so council promoted to bag holder in subprime mortgage sector and now work hardly in capitalist pig market of stocks sector, Maker of Crisis Ministry.

In watching video I made mistake to throw shoe as Kommisar How Greenspanismyvalley's most comely wife Andrea asked wise questions of Refublikan pig. I aimed to throw show earlier but had great difficulty in removing stylish duct tape the sector so generously makes available to the people for only one week's wages for to hold such shoes to feet.

My well deserved punishment is to hold breath for 10 minutes. I am not worthy of this punishment as I keep to passing out and breathing before 10 minutes.

Can beneficent Komisars help this running pig prole?

Poor Andrea ran out of lies and spin and circled back to the beginning I think Andrea will be back with better obfuscation arguments next time. She's way too smart to be tripped up by a common teabag person. This video should be forwarded to friends banned immediately!

Dobby Droog wrote:Komrads - I humbly and with eyes cast away (so please to excuse typos) beg those much wiser for their instruction.

I work in the glorious blubble blowing sector founded by Kommisar How Greenspanismyvalley. I worked very hard in the dot com bubble so council promoted to bag holder in subprime mortgage sector and now work hardly in capitalist pig market of stocks sector, Maker of Crisis Ministry.

In watching video I made mistake to throw shoe as Kommisar How Greenspanismyvalley's most comely wife Andrea asked wise questions of Refublikan pig. I aimed to throw show earlier but had great difficulty in removing stylish duct tape the sector so generously makes available to the people for only one week's wages for to hold such shoes to feet.

My well deserved punishment is to hold breath for 10 minutes. I am not worthy of this punishment as I keep to passing out and breathing before 10 minutes.

Most troubled new Cormrade Droog, I, the loyal progressive Frau of the People's Cube, am liking your proudly humble approach to ... how shall I say... Rethuglican prone 'ass kissing' technique. All is overlooked -- keep up the good work and "Love a Prog Today!" (bumper sticker to be available in the People's Laundry and Massage Parlor' a week from next Tuesday.)

Comrade Hun, be not disturbed when Comrade Andrea takes duffies to task for not answering her questions in they way and order she and we would like. We need to understand that duffies by nature are thick-headed-knuckle-dragging-neanderthals-from-flyover-places-like-Wisconsin (one of those "right-to-twerk" states <spit>). So, when Comrade Andrea is not talking the best thing to do is put your fingers in your ears and sing "bla-bla-bla-la-la-la" loudly as though nothing untoward is amiss. This is tolerance.

Duffy_1.jpg

Dear Fraulein. You are, indeed, the most benevolent of despots. I grovel at your jimmie choos.

I must also confess I saw your forgiving as I had put rope around neck to try again not to breathe for 10 minutes. As I did so I unintentionally glanced at your magnificent image and experienced the most satisfying orgasm of my pitiful but long life.

I humbly suggest that all Komisars try it.

Dobby Droog wrote:Dear Fraulein.... I grovel at your jimmie choos....

Damn. I didn't even know she had one of those.

I DENOUNCE ALL COMRADES FOR PEEPING AT JIMMY CHOOS, WHOEVER HE IS... I AM SURE HE DOESN'T NOT WANT PEEPERS PEEPING AND COMMENTING OVER HIS BEING AND PARTS!

Now, I am off to the Vodka vineyard to recoup free, redistributed vodka's!

ImageDid anyone else happen to notice that on the top of the screen above Duffy's head, the MSNBC logo changed throughout the video to read "Lean Forward"? Look at the 1:13 mark, and go from there. I don't watch MSNBC, so it might be there all the time, but I do know this... it reminds me of something.
Dem Sticker.jpg
Image Seriously... how can this Duffy (if that is his real name) look himself in the mirror after treating our Comrade like this. Speaking facts, when speaking talking points of The Party ™ is what he should be doing before he goes off to the gulag.

Duffy makes me sick. Just prior to the wonderful Andrea Mitchell's attempt to get Duffy to admit he is a filthy liar, he's out with his "family" drinking beer again. Of course I have nothing against a good fifth of vodka, but not for Duffy. He insists on brewing his own brand and bogarting most of it to boot. Here's the most difficult part to hear about....the children ™ had to share 1/4 of that keg while Duffy took the rest for himself and his evil wife. No wonder he was completely irrational with the well respected Comrade Mitchell..

This has to STOP! What do those teabaggers think? Just another propaganda video from the maker of the religious anti Muslim video. We all know what had happened as a result of his work! Do I need to remind you of Benghazi????? <spit> Stop it already! <spit> Now you want to set the Universities on fire? <spit> Disgusting! When we have reduced law enforcement personnel due to guvment shutdown you have the guts to release this flame fanning piece of propaganda? You will be watched and punished for this!
Forward!!!

Dobby Droog wrote:Komrads - I humbly and with eyes cast away (so please to excuse typos) beg those much wiser for their instruction.

In watching video I made mistake to [highlight=#FFFF00]throw shoe as Kommisar How Greenspanismyvalley's most [highlight=#00FFFF]comely[/highlight] wife Andrea[/highlight] asked wise questions of Refublikan pig. I aimed to throw show earlier but had great difficulty in removing stylish duct tape the sector so generously makes available to the people for only one week's wages for to hold such shoes to feet.

[highlight=#FFFF00]My well deserved punishment is to hold breath for 10 minutes. I am not worthy of this punishment as I keep to passing out and breathing before 10 minutes.[/highlight]

"Comrade-in-Waiting" Droog,

A few words of advice and warning:

1) Do not openly admit to throwing shoe at The People's Property

2)The word "homely" does not begin with a "c"

3) Do not start the breath holding exercise at 10 minutes. Shoot for 15, then 10 will be easy

Best of luck in your efforts, comrade. You're off to a fine start!

Somebody tell those kids to shut up and stop paying attention.

As an aside I'm having the alarming sensation that republicans are actually going to save Obamacare if they aren't careful. It is clearly going to fail. They need to simply step away and allow it to collapse on its own. Let the democrats own it in full and then remind the nation what hell it went through and resources they wasted so when they want a do-over for Single Payer people tell them to stick it.

INGSOC wrote:Somebody tell those kids to shut up and stop paying attention.

As an aside I'm having the alarming sensation that republicans are actually going to save Obamacare if they aren't careful. It is clearly going to fail. They need to simply step away and allow it to collapse on its own. Let the democrats own it in full and then remind the nation what hell it went through and resources they wasted so when they want a do-over for Single Payer people tell them to stick it.
Image The trouble is that once a government program or agency is in place, it's almost impossible to remove it even if it does collapse -- maybe especially if it does collapse. Besides, when it collapses, the Dems will just whine that the program could have worked wonders if the Tea Partiers hadn't confused and demoralized everyone with their obstructionism. Or hostage taking. Or guns to the head. Or something.