e-BOLY FOR THE COMMON GOOD

POLL: Will OBAMACARE cure e-BOLY?

You may select 1 option

I KID YOU NOT, OBAMACARE CURES EBOLA

As Comrade Rohm said before he was purged from the Secretariat, "NEVER LET A GOOD CRISIS GO TO WASTE!!!" So it is with Prole Pride that I present to you the latest Project of the current 5-Year Plan:

OBAMACARE FOR e-BOLY

You see, the unwashed masses need Obamacare to prevent the spread of e-BOLY.

None other than "BIG DADDY GOVERNMENT" (aka, OBAMACARE) can muster the resources to stop a "90% Kill-Ratio" Pandemic.

"OBAMACARE" can pay your bills while you stay home during quarantine.

"OBAMACARE" can confiscate the food and resources hoarded by all the selfish, mean-spirited Conservative Doomsday Preppers.

"OBAMACARE" can then provide every Party Member home in America with confiscated MRE's during the quarantine.

"OBAMACARE" can shoot in the head, and dispose off, all the trembling 105°F fever e-BOLY Zombies who will roam the streets asking for water, particularly all those ASYMPTOMATIC Conservative Doomsday Preppers.

"OBAMACARE" will provide experimental e-BOLY curing drugs for high profile Hollywood Elites, and other Members of the Party Nomenclature.

And "OBAMACARE" will distribute for free, e-BOLY vaccines, once we purge the US-of-KKK of 50% Americans, those who vote Republican.

What thinkest thou?

Prog Off.png

Actually, it is the “Kool Aid Drinker's” statement in the article that is false;

"The unsubstantiated concerns kicked off by the Texas case include false claims that the virus was spread through the air between monkeys."
That claim is not necessarily true. The pdf summary of a 2013 interview with Dr. Tom Inglesby, ( https://www.givewell.org/conversations ) includes the following paragraph:

"Contagious engineered pathogens: It is now possible to engineer noncontagious natural viruses to make them transmissible. In fact, in several recent experiments, researchers have engineered flu viruses that were previously not transmissible between animals similar to humans to be transmissible between those animals. Such work could lead to catastrophe in two ways: 1. Work done to further scientific understanding could accidentally produce a dangerous virus that might escape the lab. 2. As details of such work are published, it becomes possible for a scientist to maliciously use that public knowledge to create a devastating pathogen. Currently, there are few obstacles in place to prevent this possibility."
So much for Kool Aid.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Good post, Jibaro!

I, my own self, voted with the now 64%.

After reading your post and Craptek's response, I flat-out barfed!

I'm doing that way too often now. I wonder if I have Ebola.

i.e.: Reacting to the hideous fear all of this speculation (uncertainty) brings can induce symptoms of the very source of that fear. I believe this is intended.

That bat looks like one of Craptek's fruity, fly-by-night relatives.

Great Cthulhu! The Govmint xperts are currently on the TV telling us how safe we is. This Ebola stuff ain't no risk! Everything I've read for the last 20 years about Ebola must be wrong! Oh wait! That all changed the day the Annointed one was elected.

Thanks to Obamacare, I can now bid for free healthcare services on e-BOLY!

I denounce the TEA PARTY NEWS NETWORK for uncovering our e-BOLY Project:

https://www.tpnn.com/2014/10/06/president-ebola/

How dare they use McCarthyist Tactics for bringing our Plans to light?

This is LIBEL against Our DЭMOCЯAT Paяty Dэaя Lэadэя!!!!!!

Health and Human Services Secretary says:

"WE CAN'T HELP IT IF A PLANE LOAD OF LIBERIANS ENTER THE COUNTRY."

Let's celebrate, for next Monday 150 million Americans will die, and the Tuesday thereafter we will achieve UTOPIA.

Amnesty for Libereans! We need them to carry the diseases Americans just won't...