Earn Easy $$$ At Home With Global Warming!

You already know Man is causing global warming. Now prove it for big bucks! Should be a snap.

(If you have any problem trying to prove anthropocentric global warming, just search through all the fact-filled articles that've been in the newspapers, there's got to be a lot of proof there. Should be the easiest hundred-grand you ever made.)

Margaret - it may be a young girl's thing, but you forgot to include the URL to the originator of this video - https://www.junkscience.com Are you in love with some fiery and absolutely genius but married liberal college professor again? That would explain the sloppiness.

Or is it because of the Mime's words he threw at you that you recently reposted? They are hurting me too, and just like you I find it difficult to function normally today. And I really need to get things ready for my next week's trip to the progressive heart of Colorado!

When The Party™ takes over, these Global Warming deniers should be the 1st ones to go up against the wall. The Algore can be there when do so he can watch with glee!

--

Why in the hell would I want to "earn" easy money when I could just pilfer it from the American tax-payer??

Comrades, why limit it to deniers of Global Warming? To the wall with anything smacking of truth.

Where is our new Lysenko. Dr. P.? Are you up for the job?

Yes! To the wall with Bankers, Oil Company executives, RethugliKKKans, and other Counter-Revolutionaries who resist the will of Her Excellency, HRC!!!! That means MORE for me to execute!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

--

Zamp, I'm in negotiations with Red China for some of that chemical they added to dog food. It might be cheap and a good way to do people in. You in on it?

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Zamp, I'm in negotiations with Red China for some of that chemical they added to dog food. It might be cheap and a good way to do people in. You in on it?

Indeed I am, Comrade!!! I'll take 32, 55gal barrels!!! A small amount may also put a little "kick" in the Official Party approved Margarita!!!!

--
ZB

But only if we do not consume the Official Party Approved Margarita to the Inner Circle. It's toxic, you know. I personally have plans to serve it to people in nursing homes after we have their medicare benefits assigned to us and I have a doctor who has been expelled from medical practice in every state except Louisiana, where they don't care, who will sign anything I give him as long as he has access to the drugs which we get for the patients.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Zamp, I'm in negotiations with Red China for some of that chemical they added to dog food. It might be cheap and a good way to do people in. You in on it?

What would Comrade Pupovich think? Shame on you.

Dog food, schmog food. Commissar Pupovich eats steaks harvested from the thighs of white Republican trust-fund virgins like everyone else in the Party.

White Republican Virgin Thighs! WHAT?!? Nobody told me that! I've been eating nothing but cardboard and BBQ sauce thinking that was the approved party diet!

<cries like baby>
WAAAAA!!!!

I want virgin thighs!

WAAAAA!!!!!

*sob*

Betty, I'll let you in on a secret. I've been keeping an eye on a few of the Party members who have not been paying sufficient attention to my backside, and I'm starting up a new franchise: Kentucky Fried Commie.

And if you're not up for that, I can get you a McRib made out of orphans too sickly to grow into good plow-pulling proles.

No thanks. I prefer my meat disease free. Kentucky Fried Commie might give me hallucinations and the munchies, while the sickly orphans might do Lenin knows what. I better just start getting the mail order virgin thigh steaks.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Dog food, schmog food. Commissar Pupovich eats steaks harvested from the thighs of white Republican trust-fund virgins like everyone else in the Party.

Make mine Medium Rare.

--
Blokhayev

I am currently confecting a sauce in Martha Stewart's kitchen with Dr. Amin. It is made of ambergris and Cryoprecitipate Eight. We can't have those hemophiliacs running around, can we? Talk about thin blood. Really.

So we won't have them and Dr. Amin and I will have a new sauce.

And that's a <i>good</i> thing.

We can't have those hemophiliacs running around

But without hemophiliacs the Russian Revolution might not have happened. Remember the Tsar/Czar's son?

Well, I think it was because they all got into a snit. One of the czars really tried to reform but was killed anyway. The People Will Not Be Denied. After all, when those of us who are proudly on the left really get pissed off, there is no end to our rage for our rage informs us. Everything else is incidental damage.

This is fantastic!!!! Remember Mao's Little Red Book? Well, the concept is getting a technology upgrade. Now we can hear the musings of his Holeyness Algore and take them with us everywhere we go! I have got to get one!

The Algore Keychain!!!

--
Zampolit Boris Sukavich Blokhayev

Zampolit Blokhayev wrote:This is fantastic!!!! Remember Mao's Little Red Book? Well, the concept is getting a technology upgrade. Now we can hear the musings of his Holeyness Algore and take them with us everywhere we go! I have got to get one!

The Algore Keychain!!!

--
Zampolit Boris Sukavich Blokhayev

It's actually an Algore Little Green USB Key, with an authentic numbered (comes with its own framed certificate issued by the First Bank of Tuvalu)Franklin Mint Church of the Reformed Latter Day Climatologists - Also known as the Goremans - Weather Stone TM tastefully crafted out of resin and sawdust, hanging on it... and if you act in the next 10 minutes, you will also receive a 10 8-track set of the Sermons of The Rev. Laika Space Dogged.

"The Holy Stone will serve a duel purpose in our religion.
It will help us with our Climatology beliefs and we can use it to stone to death non-believers!
We will add one more Commandment to these lists: If the Rock is Warm, It is Global Warming, so sayeth the Prophet Gore. "

Rev. L. S. Dogged...

Can this do double duty as the upgrade to the processor of the Hildo Hydra 7.1?

Why does the Hildo need a processor? I thought a voltage regulator was enough.

If anything the Hildo needs an upgraded intake manifold.

Zamp! It might ingest one of Our Dear Leaders. Or worse, it might turn Our MTE inside out and if you think she's difficult now, imagine that.

Zampolit Blokhayev wrote:If anything the Hildo needs an upgraded intake manifold.
Commissar Theocritus wrote:Zamp! It might ingest one of Our Dear Leaders. Or worse, it might turn Our MTE inside out and if you think she's difficult now, imagine that.
I believe that a simple supercharger will do the trick - there are many very powerful ones that do not require that large an intake manifold, and I think fans of the Hildo will be lulled by the dulcet whine that a good supercharger produces when you really get 'er going...

On the issue of the TLA (three letter acronym) that seems to have become the standard when refering to our Godess... I find it slightly disturbing... M... T... E... Not disturbing that a TLA is now used, and certainly it is not She that I find disturbing in any way, shape, or form, except in moments when I am overcome with awe... No... it is simply something about the associative combinatorial properties of those three letters together... they... I dunno... bring to mind other things, for some reason... Metropolitan Transit... Medical Tribunal... I find myself thinking of EMP's - electromagnetic pulses... I'm not sure why that is, but there is just something about those three letters together... I think perhaps it is that I find TLA's, or rather some TLA's bring to mind technical things or certain types of administrative establishments... anyway, it could all simply be some strange drug induced flashback, but I am uncomfortable refering to HRH as the MTE... just a personal observation.

SMO

Sister Massively Opiated wrote:...it could be some strange drug induced flashback, but I am uncomfortable refering to HRH as the MTE...
Agreed. I had exactly the same feeling, perhaps from using the same drugs / combinations thereof. But what's HRH? Hillary Rodham Hillary? Like Boutros Boutros Ghali? (or was it Hali-Gali?) Well, anyways... Ahem...

Comrades, order!

From now on, it is forbidden to refer to Her Excellency, Our Many-Titted Empress (or Many-Titted Emperor as some suggested) as MTE. While she may have something to do with "Metropolitan" she is in no way related to anything "Transit."

You may still refer to Her by her maiden abbreviation HRC, but Her highest title should ALWAYS be spelled out!

The guilty and their families shall have their daily rations revoked. Repeated offenders shall be recycled for target practice, helping to test the newest advancements in poodle artillery developed by PB & SMO.

- Red Square

Red Square wrote:
Sister Massively Opiated wrote:...it could be some strange drug induced flashback, but I am uncomfortable refering to HRH as the MTE...
Agreed. I had exactly the same feeling, perhaps from using the same drugs / combinations thereof. But what's HRH? Hillary Rodham Hillary? Like Boutros Boutros Ghali? (or was it Hali-Gali?) Well, anyways... Ahem...

Comrades, order!

From now on, it is forbidden to refer to Her Excellency, Our Many-Titted Empress (or Many-Titted Emperor as some suggested) as MTE. While she may have something to do with "Metropolitan" she is in no way related to anything "Transit."

You may still refer to Her by her maiden abbreviation HRC, but Her highest title should ALWAYS be spelled out!

The guilty and their families shall have their daily rations revoked. Repeated offenders shall be recycled for target practice, helping to test the newest advancements in poodle artillery developed by PB & SMO.

- Red Square

Apologies... HRH is an holdover from the monarchical roots (ptui!) of Amerikkka's neighbour to the north, Kanadistan... HRH is a TLA for His, or Her, Royal Highness... Just as Sister's spelling sometimes differs from that of her Comrade cousins to the south, so too does her references to royalty and so Empress becomes Royal Highness... also, as youngsters, we are generally taught not to refer to the duggs or mammary glands of our monarchs - perhaps because of our vast svelte and rangeland, which is home to many species of herd animals... it is simply a kultural things, I suppose... although I did rather enjoy the reference to BBG... I do miss the entertainment that saying his name used to evoke... although sometimes I'd get into a sort of looped stutter and not be able to stop saying Boutros until someone slapped my on the back...

In any case, I certainly look forward to the increased supply of targets for artillery practice... The Cube's shovellers should not be afeared of making the sacrifice of using Her Excellency's now-banned appellation as the poodles are very very very very very soft... Premier Betty and I promise...

Honest
SMO

Soft poodles? That's not going to defeat our enemies. It'll be like hitting them with pillows. Or is that the point the artillery counterpart of the sensitivity pillow?

Premier Betty wrote:Soft poodles? That's not going to defeat our enemies. It'll be like hitting them with pillows. Or is that the point the artillery counterpart of the sensitivity pillow?
Oh For Goodness Sake Betsky... Soft on the OUTSIDE... all that curly downy fur (well.... genetically speaking, hair, really... which is why many people aren't allergic to poodles who have problems with other dogs... just as Huskies and Samoyeds have wool and not fur, and so are also less of an allergy issue for some)... so... Soft Coats... I said nothing of the internal skeletal structure, or the fact that we'll be feeding them lead kibble for 24 hours before firing which will, in fact, make them very hard on the inside... not to mention fitting those that are to be used on structures such as bunkers with those pointy depleted uranium muzzles... a sort of 'kennel buster' if you will... And then there are the toy munitions which must, sadly, be jacketed according to the Hague convention rules, outdated as they may be... Certainly, hollowpoint toy poodles would cause much more damage to the enemy, and given the toy's lack of brains, are not at all difficult to produce - quite cost effective, in fact - but alas, concern over suppurating wounds and the cruelty involved for the enemy combatants (as if shooting them with a poodle doesn't make the point moot!) means we must jacket our ammunition so that it is more likely to produce a through and through, rather than bouncing around inside or simply tearing a large (and one would hope lethal) hole in them... it is why we've had to spend so much more developing such an accurate targeting system and training the pod so well in marksmanship -if we can't just rip a large hole in them with a small dog fired at high speeds, then we have to be sure to hit them some place that will cause maximum damage... centre mass of target or head...

In the mean time, lets try not to panic the targe... ahem... I mean, the proles... the poodles are soft... the poodles are soft... the poodles are soft... ... that's right... nice and soft... and so cute!!

Why do we not breed a race of poodles without any bones at all? We can use them as meat animals for the proles, and when we fire them, they will go SPLAT with very gratifying sound and fool those being shelled into believing that the Hildo Hydra 7.1 Turbocharger thrown a gear and bits of Our Many Titted Empress were being hurled about the cosmos. The of the Second Coming of the Big Bang, if you will.

That's awfully high quality protein to throw away on proles... couldn't we just feed them North Koreans? Or would that cut into our Captive Giant Rabbit Breeding Programme?....

Er, I'm a little red in the face, SMO, which is as it should be, of course, as it should be. But Our Many Titted Empress was over at Rancho del Rio Grande about a week ago and she was peckish and ate all of our Captive Giant Rabbits. But what fun that was. Mr. Reno acted as a beater, with H8 seated in a howdah on Rosie's back.

Ah well... we could still feed them North Koreans...

But North Koreans, having been starved by Dear Leader, are so very poor. And there would be competition. Evidently there are signs in North Korean butcher shops advertising long pig.

yup... for some time now...

but I was referring to the giant rabbits that were shipped there for a captive breeding programme... it became uncertain how they would be fed enough given what they needed to eat to breed properly, thereby providing a ready source of food for the N Koreans... There was some conjecture that the rabbits were actually being fed North Koreans... Ultimately, I believe that Dear Leader at the giant rabbits for his birthday, thereby sparing his loyal subject... so that they could eat each other... although these truths may have changed by now...

Let me suggest that we feed them with hip-hop artists (soi-disant) who have shot each other.

Given that they are in North Korea, I hardly think it's a concern... particularly with the aid they are receiving from China...

I think that both the Hip-Hop artists and the North Koreans would be pretty deadly for that reason.