Earth lessons: What is Earth's core made of

[img]/images/Earth_Composition_Doughnut.jpg[/img]

Through our scientists at the People's Geological Society, we have all the answers to questions of the Earth. The Commission of Educational Facts have asked for volunteers to help comrades understand the Earth a bit more. In today's short lesson, we discover what the center of the Earth is made up of.

The Earth's center is a doughnut surrounded by fry oil (Bol 2012*). Capitalists will tell you a different story, but they are misleading you as well as trying to take your money. This doughnut spins around its axis. The hole acts like a fountain and a maelstrom, eating and recreating itself continuously (Matveyenko 1988**). Why does it do it? Well it just thinks it is environmentally friendly. The process may have some aftereffects due to its natural behavior.

What is the doughnut made of? Well, there is speculation from some capitalists that the ‘core' is a solid iron/nickel chunk, but in reality the core is made up of mostly corn starch, oh yes, corn starch and flour. The core cannot be too much solid due to fry oil on the outside. It is simply oobleck.

Now to find out its flavor: caramel, chocolate, cinnamon or plain?

* Bol, Bossche, 2012: The Core is All Cooked Up: People's Geology, v 34, pg 132-144

** Matveyenko, V.T., 1988: The Earth's Inner Core Fountain and Maelstrom: Soviet Union Geology, v 20, pg 959-962

"It's 10,000,000° degrees just a couple miles down ­- you need that to keep all that fry oil hot."
-- Cheat Scientist Al Gore ­

But wait ... will not Dear Leaderess object to these non-healthful foodstuffs? Or have we finally discovered the famous "Obama Stash" from which all other stashes derive?

In any case, I trust this will not interfere with feeding prole schoolchildren their nourishing veggie tidbits and sugar-free water drinks.

Obviously, the Earth is racist, at it's core. Corn starch is an obvious malignant reference to Mexicans and fry oil is an obviously racist reference to the stereo-typical African-American penchant for fried chicken.

Now, since the whole Earth is racist, to it's core, the question becomes, what can we do?

The answer is obvious, comrades.

We must completely destroy the Earth and rebuild on a foundation of marshmallows and happy thoughts!

If you want to make an omelette, you have to abort some free range chicken embryos and if you want to create Utopia™, you must first destroy everything else!

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:Obviously, the Earth is racist, at it's core. Corn starch is an obvious malignant reference to Mexicans and fry oil is an obviously racist reference to the stereo-typical African-American penchant for fried chicken.

Now, since the whole Earth is racist, to it's core, the question becomes, what can we do?

The answer is obvious, comrades.

We must completely destroy the Earth and rebuild on a foundation marshmallows and happy thoughts!

If you want to make an omelette, you have to abort some free range chicken embryos and if you want to create Utopia™, you must first destroy everything else!

I disagree. First of all, corn starch, Corn, being Mexican, and Starch, being American, represents the plight of the urban amnesty patient. The oil, if anything, is a defense of the African-American, as in the olden days he had to replace the oil in his Master's lamps whereas nowadays he can get it anywhere for really cheap. However, I do agree with your 5-year plan to replace the earth with marshmallows and happy thoughts.

[PROG OFF] And, by the way, all you need to destroy to create Utopia is a bunch of paper and a bunch of ink, just look: https://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/2130.

What kinda donut are we talking? Cake? Jelly?

OksanaTheTerrible wrote:What kinda donut are we talking? Cake? Jelly?

The society are at odds with each other about the type of donut. Some say cake, others yeast, and a minority say jelley. What is cruller for all of these sourdoughs is once anyone starts asking about the type of donut, they all argue who is correct and who needs to tend the beets.

As you travel on thru life, brother
Whatever be your goal
Keep your eye upon the donut
And not upon the hole

Awe, jeesh, Comrades, this is an easy one!

What is the Earth's core made of? Are you kidding?

The korreckt answer is:

COMMON CORE!

Pamalinsky wrote:Awe, jeesh, Comrades, this is an easy one!

What is the Earth's core made of? Are you kidding?

The korreckt answer is:

COMMON CORE!

Comrade Pamalinsky, great guess! I would've given you a 85/100 But, Common Core is the Core of Children's heads and not the Earth. The Earth is not a Child, it's actually pretty damned old.

Well, Comrade Stierlitz, I'd like to thank you for the 85/100 grade that you might have given me. And, I realize that the core of Children's™ heads are like little crab-apples, seeds and all, at least from the Collectivist point of view. These little “seeds” contain the, well, er, um “seeds” of possible deviation from the norm. We can't have that now, can we?

So, when a kid, or any comrade, answers any question about anything that praises and gives credit to Common Core, they get an automatic 100/100. Any argument they give to support it, even though their answer does not match reality, such as 2+2=5, if you can explain your answer by using as much BS as possible, you get an A+. It's that simple. The more BS, the better.

Isn't Common Core wonderful? It makes all children of any age feel so smart! That's what counts.

Comrade Pamski, that sounds exactly like how I managed my way through a university degree in Fine Arts.

It's marvelous that the standards employed by our universities and schools of Higher Learning™ are being introduced to the young children.

It's a wonderful way to teach children how to get along in the world.

This can only help the cause.