Ed Begley, Jr. Defends Global Warming

Comrades,

Our fellow brethren of the Comrades of the St. Al Gore Church of Global Warming, Ed Begley Jr., defends global-warming-climate-change-change-of-weather-warming-of-climate-anthropogenic-global-warming-change-of-global-climate-climate-of-the-globe-changing (did you run out of breath?) against the evil capitalist pigs of Fox News and Stuart Varney. His tactics used were superb, he yelled "Lies," "nonsense," and rely on "peer reviewed studies." Yes! Mr. Begley learned well from our education camps, whenever there is opposition to our movement, immediately yell propaganda, lies, et cetera.

Yes Comrade Begley is responding well to Jiffy Lobo®, Theocratus wants to Up the Voltage I tend to agree. Yes other than having a tasty wife, Begley is little more than a insolent Prole.

Perhaps I should have the GoonsHighly trained trooper beat him senseless, or not. I believe him hardly worth the effort. Besides it is so hard to clean up after, Wimp sticks to everything.

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality Inc.
Director of kicking doors at midnight
Keeper of the Sacred Plasma Cutter.
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

Glorious Comrade Begley is to be praised for his gallant stand of the "truth" against the reactionary dog and his lies.

His ability to dismiss facts and reality with such passion and conviction and only acknowledge the real "truth" is to be honored.

Dr. James E. Hansen
Church of Global Warming
Progressive High Priest/Public Relations

This should shed some light on the lies being told about the Church of Climatology.

anachronic comrade wrote:Glorious Comrade Begley is to be praised for his gallant stand of the "truth" against the reactionary dog and his lies.

His ability to dismiss facts and reality with such passion and conviction and only acknowledge the real "truth" is to be honored.

Comrade Begley long ago gambled a stamp and studied progressive communications techniques under Comrade Kluliss: