Election Day 2012 - Suicide Watch

Some folks will threaten to leave the country which, of course, is another form of suicide - leaving this great country!

obama-loses.jpg

I agree with all these progs. After all, who the hell wants to live in a country where rationality and truth are the gold standard. I want to live in a country where words, like "is" and "marriage," can mean whatever I want them to mean and a country where reality can be forced to bow to my wishes, however irrational they may be. Speaking of reality, it's much too harsh and absolute. Try begging to reality and see what you get. Nada is what you'll get. Threats, bribery, and protests will get you the same thing. Tears won't help either. You can cry your eyes out but reality will remain unmoved. It's almost as if it expects us to do something for ourselves, like get off our asses and work. That's why we need Dear Leader Obama to be president for life, to protect us from this uncaring reality. To give us everything we want but make somebody else work to pay for it, preferably millionaires and billionaires, but we're not choosy. We really don't give two s**ts who the government steals it from as long as we get the free stuff, i.e., our "equality" and "social justice." All Hail Obama -- now and forever.

Comrades, I have prepared my rope and my chair, should the unthinkable happen.

But I won't do it until all the recounts are over. Say, next March.

Neotrotsky wrote:That's a woman?

I don't see the word "woman" anywhere, you sexist homo-/transgender- phobe.

I had hoped to visit Lesbos once the People's Drachma was reintroduced. However based on the above picture I will wait until the island introduces some type of Ali G immigration policy.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_K5ls3SJu5Qo/ ... w-me06.jpg

The political barbarians have long long ago already broken through the gates.

A divorce is in order.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Resolutions

Obama Loses The Election - A Nation Mourns

Examples of proper behavior for all progressives on this election night.