Electric Car Issues

Citizen responds to Tesla Joe Biden battery requirement

https://nypost.com/2021/12/24/tesla-exp ... w-battery/

Finnish man Tuomas Katainen bought his Tesla in 2013, and it rode like a dream — for about the first 930 miles. “It was an excellent car,” he said. “Then the error codes hit.”
After a month in the shop, mechanics said he’d need the “whole battery cell” replaced, at a price of 20,000 euros, or about $23,900.
“So I told them I’m coming to pick up the Tesla,” he said in a video, produced by Finnish YouTuber Pommijätkät. “Now I’m going to explode the whole car away.”
More than 2.8 million have watched the eight-and-a-half-minute episode of the reality stunt web show, which received a call from Katainen for help blowing up his out-of-warranty Tesla.

Comrade Pamalinsky, the problem here is that the Finnish man did not purchase a real American, fire breathing, internal combustion, dirty petroleum consuming Finnish car.....

download (21).jpg

trashmouth wrote:
4/1/2022, 6:34 pm
Comrade Pamalinsky, the problem here is that the Finnish man did not purchase a real American, fire breathing, internal combustion, dirty petroleum consuming Finnish car.....

Wow, trashmouth, what a beaut! Ya gotta love those gas guzzlers! Whew!

It's a lot less trouble to blow up a gas powered car.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
4/2/2022, 2:38 pm
It's a lot less trouble to blow up a gas powered car.
True. But, I think that Finnish guy was really keen to "blow it up real good". You could see it in his face. It's a Finnish "guy thing" I guess. Anderson Cooper would say it's "very Appalachian" (if you know what I mean).