Elijah Cummings - Reaches Deep Into The Heart Of Benghazi

Elijah Cummings is the ranking Democrat on the House committee that is investigating Benghazi. He has defused a potentially explosive confrontation with deep philosophic adeptness. "Death is part of life and life is part of death." This is quite deep and it may need further fleshing out if you will pardon the expression. This seems consistent with the "what difference does it make" position of his political leadership. I believe a more vernacular stating of the position is "get over it". Or as expressed by our beloved sage and Elijah Cummings impressionist, Pumbaa, "Hakuna Matata".

I will complete the quote from Comrade Cummings "and stupidity is part of the democrat party"

Translation: " Cracka Jimmy can push up corn, and I don't care."

Great Stalin's Ghost wrote:Obviously Dr. Kermit Gosnell would agree.

Kevorkian.jpg

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
...AND THEN YOU GET YOUR 72 ASSORTED CHOCOLATE COVERED VIRGINS!

Ahh! My philosophy exactly. Death is part of life and they were just going to die anyway. What difference does it make?

all villians2.jpg
Say it. I am guilty and I am proud of it. SAY IT DAMN IT . . . Do you want to see the real faces of EVIL? LOOK AT IT . . .AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOOK AT IT!

If loyal Democrat Gosnell has anything to say about it, "Death will be a part of death before life begins"!! Heil Democratics! Uber heil Obama!!

Dig4Utopia wrote:
915141vAYCEYi5.gif

Does he do birthdays and bachelor parties?

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Does he do birthdays and bachelor parties?

Comrade - just actual Birth - days!

CUMMINGS DEATH 2.gif