Emergency Call for All Comrades!

Comrades, I am sorry to have to interrupt the many fine discussions going on here, but there is a crisis that we can not ignore! The rethuglicans have defied the wise leadership of Nancy and have taken the House Floor and have made a mockery of civil discourse! We must rally to nip this revolution in the bud! In the bud comrades! Now ordinarily we could ignore this juvenile display, however, this stunt has started to draw attention to their calls to do something about the price of gas instead of going on a well deserved vacation as Nancy directed. "The assembled tourists, aides and members in the chamber gave Price and his compatriots a standing ovation. They left the chamber to shouts of "USA! USA! USA!"

More disturbing still, when I was promoted to Marshal, I immediately started studying the war plans, dispensation of forces and materiel, and was pleased to find that I had the forces necessary to defeat any enemy, here or overseas. In fact, the previous occupants of my office had Completed the 3 previous 5 year plans in a mere 3 years, and of course awarded many awards and a substantial retirement package. But to my complete and utter shock, I discovered this was almost completely on paper! Cheap paper at that! For instance, I went to the People's Strategic Command and Control Center to discover this!

Hippy.jpg

This was the extent of our "People's Army"! So I inquired into the vaunted, Elite People's Special Forces, and what was the state of this force that was reported as being an unstoppable force? This!

mortars.jpg

As you can see, we need all the volunteers and inmates of the Karl Marx Re-Education Center, to gather together now so we can re-take the House! It's For the Children™ comrades!

This is a great insult to the glorious leader Nancy Pelocivitch.

She and the children of the revolution are demand justice!

I damn these rethuglicans and their minions to pay dearly for their sins. Oh, verilly may they pay.

Great work, Marshal Pupovich.

Things like this never happened in the old Politburo. If Nancy can't control these reactionaries...might it be time to...encourage...her to step down from Party leadership?

This is a call to arms Comrades! Grab your shovels! We must find a way to take the floor back!

Perhaps comrade Nancy should be encouraged to write another book about this, seeing how her current book is now out selling Mao's 'little read book' amongst the People's Army...
I'm sure once she has made sure that the tires of the People's vehicle to which she has been granted for her needs are properly inflated and has a glorious tune up, she will refocus her attention to these capalist running dogs...

I am ready Pupovich I have my shovel, my side kick has his as well, I have check the air pressure in the tires.

Let's go get those Rabble rousing Cossacks! Then we can all hold hands and sing Kum by Ya.

Or we could just give each these cossacks copies of Nancy's Book they would get so depressed they would go home or kill themselves. To expedite this Murtha could sing and tell jokes. But I believe the Geneva Convention does not allow cruel and unusual punishment.

What in blazes are you blathering about, Pupovich? Nothing of the sort is happening! I've seen no mention of this whatsoever in any of the independent, truly reliable media sources. Obviously it's nothing but a fabrication, a desperate, last-gasp ploy on the part of the Republicans to steal not only the presidential election this fall, but the Congressional elections as well.

And you, Marshal Pupovich, are obviously part of it! For where else could you have gotten this nonsense except from reading the filth on all those right wing blogs?

What's happened to you since your promotion? First you--egads, but I can scarcely bring myself to put these two words side by side without swallowing my tongue--praise Bush--(yecch! ptui!) under the guise of testing your Cone of Silence, and now this!

Pupovich, I beg of you to get down from Michelle Malkin's lap before it's too late. Before she and her ilk infect you with their rabid right wing hatred. And if you get right wing rabies, you know what we'll have to do with you, don't you?

Two words, Pup, just two words: Old Yeller.

[BLOCKQUOTE]Minority Leader John Boehner (Rethuglican-Ohio) and other GOP leaders opposed the motion to adjourn the House, arguing that Pelosi's refusal to schedule a vote allowing offshore drilling is hurting the American economy. They have refused to leave the floor after the adjournment motion passed at 11:23 a.m. and are busy bashing Pelosi and her fellow Democrats for leaving town for the August recess…

“This is the people's House,” Rep, Thaddeus McCotter (Rethuglican-Mich.) said. “This is not Pelosi's politiburo.”

Glorious Democratic Party aides were furious at the GOP stunt, and reporters were kicked out of the Speaker's Lobby, the space next to the House floor where they normally interview lawmakers.

“You're not covering this, are you?” complaing one senior Glorious Democratic Party aide. Another called the Rethuglicans “morons” for staying on the floor…[/BLOCKQUOTE]
Such heresy!

These rethuglicans must pay! And our own glorious press, covering this atrocity! We should spin Lennin in his sarcophagus as to show these rethuglicans and the world the consequences of such outrage!

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:What in blazes are you blathering about, Pupovich? Nothing of the sort is happening! I've seen no mention of this whatsoever in any of the independent, truly reliable media sources. Obviously it's nothing but a fabrication, a desperate, last-gasp ploy on the part of the Republicans to steal not only the presidential election this fall, but the Congressional elections as well..

Commissaeka, while normally I can ignore your protests as just a case of PMS... Pinkies Mistaken Stubborness.... I simply can not over look such behavior when faced with an emergency call out of the People's Army and Shovel Militia.

Here are the unimpeachable sources you missed due to a hangover no doubt....

MSNBC

ABC
<br>CBS

Is that enough "independent, truly reliable media sources" for you Commissarka? Now get your shovel over to the House Floor immediately and report to the Comrade in Charge. The enemy has gone from the scene for the time being, no doubt due to them hearing of my calling out the troops. But we must make certain that they do not return until Nancy and Reid get the rest they so need and deserve.

Commissarka Pinkie, my side kick and I always look forward to your coming to where we are playing to hear us, dance to our tunes and drink Vodka all night. We even enjoy the occasional time when you decide to toss a patron or two to the floor because they angered you.

But this time I feel you are wrong. Pupovich, is right we must stand up against this attack from the right. As far as Michelle Malkin's lap, Pupovich could not fit on her lap. Also there are cures rabid right wing phobia, The re-education camps have shown great promise, Then of course here a the KGB, we have some treatments as well.

Pinkie, So you know I am not mad at you, I am sending over a case of Vodka, and some Pig knuckles, as well as a schedule of our appearances, so you can come and see us....

There was at least a laudable attempt to squelch the speech and opinions of the opposition apply the Glorious Fairness Doctrine, but only an attempt that somehow failed. Our Great Speaker (for now) can be counted upon to continue to deny the opposition a voice apply the Glorious Fairness Doctrine, but if there is a future failure, a little purging here and there may be necessary. After all, you can't make a people's omelette without breaking a few eggs for the Greater GoodTM.
Pinkie, Pupovich! The Greater GoodTM, already! Backstabbing Demonstrating your commitment to the ChildrenTM can wait - at least until this crisis is over.

I am not backstabbing any comrade Kommissar, and in fact, I am wondering why you have yet to show up to help defend the House Floor! This isn't some ledge that has been ignored, this is the Floor where the People's work is being done (at least when Nancy and Reid are not on vacation). and we must defend it. Now get your shovel and AK-47 over to the capitol!

Long live high costing, and equally rationed, gas!

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Pupovich, I beg of you to get down from Michelle Malkin's lap before it's too late. Before she and her ilk infect you with their rabid right wing hatred. And if you get right wing rabies, you know what we'll have to do with you, don't you?

Two words, Pup, just two words: Old Yeller.

Commissarka, your warning to Marshal Pupovich, regrettably, appears to be too late. My counterintelligence sources have provided me the following photograph that speaks for itself:

Talk about 'access' to a principal arch enemy of the people, he is IN HER LAP. Mind you, Commissarka, if the Pup has the pull to drop his ashes on Michelle's dress, then indeed he is highly placed within the conservative community - and certainly more than a casual aquaintance with the rabid reactionary. We are talking PET here.

Give that girl an ashtray! Give her a better taste for furry companions, too! And let's give the Marshal a thorough investigation, followed by some quality 1-on-1 time with his shovel in a gulag - five to ten for starters.

General Mousey-Tongue wrote: Talk about 'access' to a principal arch enemy of the people, he is IN HER LAP. Mind you, Commissarka, if the Pup has the pull to drop his ashes on Michelle's dress, then indeed he is highly placed within the conservative community - and certainly more than a casual aquaintance with the rabid reactionary. We are talking PET here.

Give that girl an ashtray! Give her a better taste for furry companions, too! And let's give the Marshal a thorough investigation, followed by some quality 1-on-1 time with his shovel in a gulag - five to ten for starters.

Yes, this photographic truth is indeed a strong indictment against Marshal Pupovich. But I think the good Marshal was seduced by this capitalist she devil, and should be given leniency for this offense. After all, more good comrades with the iron will of Stalin have been broken by the feminine wiles of these decadent women from the west.

You do the people's work well, General Mousey-Tongue. Excellent. .... ah, General, are there any other photos? From your counterintelligence sources? You know, so as a good comrade and man of G-D can indoctrinate myself from any future infection by this evil capitalist woman's femininely wiles. By, exposing myself to more photos of this she-beast. Imagine what one can do with these photos .. for research purposes, of course!

Comrade St Konstantine, I understand completely. This is difficult for me to look at as well, yet the image is somehow easy on the eyes.

Here is another piece of evidence of the Marshal's 'playing both sides of the street.' Here he is actually presenting his vile conservative hate with the nemesis Malkin:

Image Of course, the podium may regrettably inhibit your further enlightenment, my apologies.
Hello? Nancy? Commissarka Pinkie? Chairman Meow? I am merely a simple soldier, which one of you will run the show trial please? And also, it is important to remember the refreshments for those in the gallery...

Comrade St Konstatine, I think I should warn you that while ordinarily, one should simply listen to the voice in your head from the tin foil hat you have been issued, (You do have a tin foil hat I assume?), there is a time and place for using your own state trained brain. Frankly, I was about to lay out all the facts for you, but then I decided, why? I do not have to answer to a Comrade Cat who in his cat nip induced mind is a General, or to a picture I am unable to view since apparently he has not paid his bills.

However, your last post was most disturbing. Frankly, your name can be construed as being someone who still holds to oppressive and divisive cult beliefs in an entity that Party scientists have proved does not exist. You say you are a man of G-D, but their is none higher than the State. The State is God, and Lenin is it's Prophet.

I only indulge in my state-approved ration of catnip, and I never inhale.

Nice try deflecting the topic away from your treason, Comrade Pupovich. We most eagerly await your explanation. No, you do not owe an answer to me, or even to Comrade Konstantine, but you do owe an answer to The People, for The Greater Good.

AHA! JUST AS I SUSPECTED!!!

General Mousey-Tongue wrote:
Talk about 'access' to a principal arch enemy of the people, he is IN HER LAP. Mind you, Commissarka, if the Pup has the pull to drop his ashes on Michelle's dress, then indeed he is highly placed within the conservative community - and certainly more than a casual aquaintance with the rabid reactionary. We are talking PET here.

SOON-TO-BE-EX-MARSHAL PUPOVICH, WHAT HAVE YOU TO SAY FOR YOURSELF?

Though you do look absolutely adorable in that little pink princess outfit.

I see no reason to answer to two "comrades" who have failed to come to the defense of the Party by coming to the House Floor to defend Nancy and the Party, despite pleas from both Nancy and I. No, first you implied that this call for action was derived from unreliable neo con blogs, so I had to take time out from the hard work of defending the House Floor just to prove that our own reliable sources such as CBS, ABC, and NBC had reported the treachery of the rethuglicans. In fact, I think it is time that you two need to examine your loyalty to The Common Good™. Finally I can see the doctored pictures....or should I say doctored doctored pictures. The sheer scale error shows the ineptitude of the culprit.... Don't you realize how big a full grown St Bernard is?

Marshal Pupovich, you of all canines should know that size, like truth, is relative. Besides, if you were bigger in the image your hairy body would conceal the incriminating sign on the wall.

The picture is real - and pictures don't lie. The facts fit the story line proposed by Commissarka Pinkie, producing for all the Current Truth, and the Current Truth is undeniable.

I hope you can find your shovel underneath all of the spoils of your term as Marshal, comrade!

You know Comrade Cat, I have noticed that you and Commissarka Pinkie always seem to operate in conjunction with each other, both when actually doing productive Party work, or as in this episode, manipulating the People's electrons to try and smear me. One can only wonder if you two are not. shall we say, bound together in more physical ways. Now of course I do not condemn interspecies unions, though it is beyond me why any one would choose a cat for such a diversion. At some other time, this may be excusable, perhaps even laudatory. But while the Neo Cons continue their assault on the Floor or the House while brave and courageous comrades as seen above, have heeded the call to defend Nancy and the House, I find this to be reprehensible. Now, for the Love of Lenin, get to the House Floor and there, start to show that you love the Party and Nancy!

Now that you mention it, Pup, there is something suspicious about this Pinkie and Mousey show. In the true spirit of Progressive sharing, I hereby cut, paste, alter, spindle, fold, and mutilate the perfect generic reply:

Quoth a certain Silent Sentinel:
The trolls slither back onto the ImpeachforPeace People's Cube scene. "Bad cop/Good cop"… a variation on a theme. Another "coincidence" that they both happen to "wander" onto the same dated IFP website entry after so many months in absentia.

How much do they pay you to fill the web with b.s. anyway?

This "far less than dynamic" duo could take a few lessons in BEING LESS F***ING OBVIOUS.

Excellent observation Comrade Brain in a Jar. If only such antics would not occur at a time when we have a serious insurrection on the House Floor. Sure, nothing will come of it. but it raises questions in the peoples mind about the Party's concern over energy policy. Of course, the Party's position is the only one that will lead to the creation of the People's Magic Energy Bean as I call it, that will provide a limitless source of energy that will not contribute to the Global warming caused by Bush and his cronies, and therefore giving us more cash for needed programs overseen by the Party.

Oh, that's very clever, Betinov. I can't speak for Mousey-Tongue, but if you check the records, you'll find I've been here almost every day.

Pupovich has been conspiring against the Party ever since his promotion.

Now, do you have anything of substance to contribute to this debate, Betinov?

Anything?

Anything at all?

Oh, that's very clever, Betinov

I will warn you just this once, Pinkie. Personal attacks will not be tolerated in the comments. If you are too stupid to answer the questions and refute the evidence, I think you ought to send that check back to Faux News or whover your controllers are. They aren't getting their money's worth from a digitally lobotomized operative like you. They should know better than to hire absolutely talent-less hacks who can't write a simple sentence without making a personal attack.

Funny isn't it? While she called for volunteers to sit up on a ledge and unfurl a banner, a call that I along with many others answered, when Nancy and I call for the true patriots to come and defend the Party on the House Floor against real rethuglican attacks, all Pinkie and this Comrade Cat can seem to do is refuse, deny, and smear true Progressive Patriots while claiming that we are conspiring against the Party! Unbelievable!

What baloney, Pupovich. Nancy shut off the lights and took off to promote her book. At least I stayed on that ledge and showed everyone how much I cared. (The fact I don't have a new book to promote is entirely beside the point.)

And as for you, Betinov: If you can't stick to the subject at hand, then you'll be banned from this forum. As it is, you're already on probation. Stick to what you're good at--worshiping at the feet of Bush.

And yet the rethuglicans remain in the House, mocking the Party and Nancy! You chose not to heed me, but your response as well as your comrade cat's mocks Nancy's direct appeal for help! I never thought I would live to see the day when comrades would fail to come to the Party's needs like you two. I guess you both are but "fair weather" comrades.

It just struck me that we have done something quite unique here: We have managed to paraphrase a Mime. Three cheers for creative oxymorons! (And a fruity raspberry for the moron who inspired us.)

You two fools miss the essential point that the Commissarka makes - Nancy, Lenin bless her, has stepped in the doggie poop big time, and she's not wearing the shoes for it. Leading progressives off a cliff - and demanding we all follow as lemmings - is not leadership, it is treason.

Comrade Pupovich - I cannot bear to call you Marshal, for that title commands a level of loyalty as tribute to your non-existent leadership - you are again barking up the wrong tree here. If you were not so busy gold-plating your dacha with the corrupt spoils of your position, you might realize that the real enemy of our cause is internal division and strife. You are either so naive as a newcomer to not realize your use as a proxy by the Bush/Cheney cabal, or so opportunistic and calculating that you actually embrace their sabotage. Either way, you defer the glorious coming of Next Tuesday, which you willingly exchange for a hamburger today.

You are clearly a student of Sun-Tsu's "Art of War": first sow doubt and division, and win the war before you fire a shot. Spies are to be valued above any devoted, faithful footsoldier, for they can deliver the kingdom. Why do I smell a rat in dog fur here?

And Betinov, comrade, you are obviously becoming irrational beyond even your own customary standard. All living things must expel waste and ingest nutrients to remain healthy. Clearly the fluid in your jar has reached a level of toxicity that has irreparably damaged your capacity for cognitive thought. Spew your vile invective, comrade, we are not impressed. Your highest contribution to the party, it seems, would consist of your jar of alcohol. A simple removal of the brain, which adds no value, and the introduction of a flaming rag and voila! One mean sonofagun Molotov cocktail for the Bushiltlers! You should read up on self-immolation, comrade! Give yourself as a fireball of devotion to the Party or continue to shrivel in your jar!

I will return to my toil for the People and for the Greater Good while you troll for your trappings of power and prestige. Ours is the stuggle that you have abandoned for the pleasures of capitalism.

"General Cat," (see, I do not mind referring to you as general...) that last fur ball coughed up is not worthy of wasting further People's Electrons. The sheer ineptitude of your fact checking was staggering with one exception.... the disrespect you showed toward the supreme Power Bitch Nancy. We shall instead use it as an example of ThoughtCrime™ to teach the Collectives children to hopefully lead them to avoid such.

Pupovich, Nancy turned off the lights and ran from the Republicans to promote her new book Know Your Power: A Message to America's Daughters.

Is this what she means when she tells me to know my own power? That I should turn out the lights here at the Cube, and run away from you screaming like Fay Wray (or in the case of Nancy, her "mother of five" voice), "Help me! Help me! Marshal Pupovich and Comrade Betinov are threatening to denounce me! Oh, they're so mean, and I'm just a poor helpless female who has nothing with which to defend herself except a victim-of-sexism card! Where's a big strong alpha male, or even a Promise Keeper when I need one?" Is that what a true Progressive woman is supposed to do with her power? At the first sign of trouble, do what women have been doing since time immemorial anyway--what all those stupid conservative women who enjoy being oppressed by males and motherhood continue to do?

I should write a book of my own: What the #$%^&* Do You Know About Power? A Message to Nancy Pelosi by Commissarka Pinkie.

Her actions are no actions, but reactions. NANCY IS A REACTIONARY! Didn't she say at the outset that impeachment was off the table? Sheesh, as long as you're cuddled up on Michelle Malkin's lap, why don't you make HER the Speaker, and be done with it?

Put a little red star on his hat, stuff him into a uniform tunic and he thinks quoting Sun Tzu makes him an intellectual. Sorry, Cat, but I'm not a Buddhist Monk, so save your suggestions for self-immolation. Speaking of self-immolation, how's that sure thing candidate you and your inscrutible comrades were backing in the primary doing...what was her name?