Empty Chair, Empty Teleprompter - Where Was Dear Leader?!

empty obama 1.jpg

My most loyal comrades,

blank tele.jpg
I have serious regurgitations of concern (I was up half of the night, regurgitating concerns, in gulag latrine!!) for our dear Leader.

I am distraught, disturbed and discombobulated over remarks I have heard from appointed talking heads our dear Leaders performance and lack thereof! Obama was there but he WAS NOT THERE. Where was our TOTUS?! How is our dearest of dear Leaders to responded to the lies and hate speech of Romney if TOTUS is not around to keep dear Leader informed???!!

We must contact our contacts and inform them not to allow dear Leader to leave our beloved TOTUS at home in the next scheduled and manufactured debate in which Obama will must win!!

BRING BACK TOTUS! We do not need an empty suit, an empty chair or a black TOTUS!

My dear Frau,

Remember when Dear Leader was looking down all the time to see if his fly was zipped? Well, Dennis Miller claimed he was looking at a small teleprompter on his belt buckle. The only problem is that it was solar-powered by Solyndra. I guess he forgot they went belly-up after he pumped millions of the Peoples Money™ into them and that's why there was a blank screen.

Corporeal Whinny wrote:My dear Frau,

Remember when Dear Leader was looking down all the time to see if his fly was zipped? Well, Dennis Miller claimed he was looking at a small teleprompter on his belt buckle. The only problem is that it was solar-powered by Solyndra. I guess he forgot they went belly-up after he pumped millions of the Peoples Money™ into them and that's why there was a blank screen.

WELL, FOR SHAME ON MY SHAME. I thought he had his anniversary in mind and was preparing. . . . well, never mind. I believe they had reservations at Stinky's Wiener Stand.

But how ingenious to have a tiny totus on hand..... in hand!

Beavis wrote:Komrade:

I do not think Fearless Leader's dear wife Moochelle has been properly cultivating the People's Teleprompter Collective Garden. Perhaps the harvest will be ready for the next debate?

loyal Comrade, I must agree and second your first!

Comrades, you are missing the point... The evil Romney CHEATED!

Romney's real sin was resorting to an age-old cheap debating tactic, called "The Coherent Sentence."

https://ace.mu.nu/archives/333487.php

Confess must I have heard not of this "coherent sentence" device prior to this moment previously and before. Surely we teach not this form of racist deviousness in our government schools, not we?

Frau,
do not fret your pretty little head,,
[highlight=#ffffff]the People's Election Committee, after much debate, has concluded that the best way forour Most Great Leader to get his "mojo" back is to present himself in a sharper tone.

Being so, it has been decided by the People's Election Committee that soon we will release a new propaganda piece onour Most Great Leaders accomplishments.[/highlight][highlight=#ffffff][/highlight][highlight=#ffffff][/highlight][highlight=#ffffff]Thus, it will be a short piece but we feel with the 'new and improved' image of our Most Great Leader. It will do wonders with the base and showing people that he is 'tough enough' ....
[/highlight][highlight=#f2f2f2]
[/highlight]
[highlight=#f2f2f2]
[/highlight]
[highlight=#f2f2f2]
[/highlight]

Imagehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFlsufZ ... r_embedded