END TRAIN VIOLENCE NOW!

Comrades, where is the outrage? Where are the cries for justice?

In the past week, a train came off a bridge in New Mexico, killing three. And yesterday a train came off the track in the Bronx missing not one but TWO rivers, killing and injuring many citizens NOT EVEN scheduled for a trip to the gulag...

Where are the demands for train control? Who is regulating high capacity cars? If FLATUS is the only one allowed an oversized caboose, who will prosecute J-LO? Are engineers background-checked? If not, WHY NOT?

Somebody sober up Sheila Jackson-Lee and get her triple-crown weave in gear... until trains are outlawed, only outlaws will have trains!

[img]/images/Train_Violence_Poster.png[/img]

ObamacareTrainWreck2.jpg
Comrade, I must ask - what difference, at this point, does it make?

Besides, I'm sure they all had Obamacare!

Oh my goodness, I had no idea! Trains are bad.

Perhaps the problem is not the oversized cabooses, but rather, the tanked engines. Where are the unicorns when you need them?
thomas_tanked.png

Trains are good, it is the people who run them that have failed the Party and society. I recommend we "invite" locomotive engineers, their shift supervisors and department leads for a "dialogue" with my staff at the Truth Secretariat. We will ask them for the information who stands behind them, and take the investigation in that direction.

Train "control" does not produce the requisite emotional response we get from train "violence."

Comrade, it is not the trains which are at fault... the Party believes it is time to look into the motives and political associations of those who produce track.

Our goal here is not to solve problems or improve public safety, but to keep everyone off balance. As long as everyone is looking over their shoulders, they have little time to devote to opposing us.

Oh my goodness, I had no idea! Tracks are bad.

Comrades, what does one expect? This falls in line with Dear Leaders presidency. I give you proof.

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... 11701.html

Tovarichi wrote:Comrades, where is the outrage? Where are the cries for justice?

In the past week, a train came off a bridge in New Mexico, killing three, Yesterday a train comes off the track [highlight=#ffff00]in Brooklyn[/highlight] missing not one but TWO rivers, killing and injuring many citizens NOT EVEN scheduled for a trip to the gulag...

Where are the demands for train control? Who is regulating high capacity cars? If FLATUS is the only one allowed an oversized caboose, who will prosecute J-LO? Are engineers background checked? if not WHY NOT?

Somebody sober up Shiela Jackson-Lee and get her triple-crown weave in gear...until trains are outlawed, only outlaws will have trains!

<spit>

Comrade Comrade! While I recognize equality and accuracy of your analysis and recommendations, I must make important correction to your reportage of location. It was in BRONX, not (ptui) Brooklyn that train derailed. As creature of South-Bronx-American heritage, I must uphold honor of glorious borough.

Oops. I fear that the residual effects of Jiffy-Lobo have impacted my sense of geography. Apologies are extended to all Bronxian-Amerikkans.

Tovarichi wrote:Oops. I fear that the residual effects of Jiffy-Lobo have impacted my sense of geography. Apologies are extended to all Bronxian-Amerikkans.

Tovarichi,

Relax comrade. It's more likely the after effects of your recent trial and execution, or possibly the pudding residue that causes your delusions. It's only temporary.

[img]/images/Trains_Dont_Die_Stop_Train_Violence.jpg[/img]

Trains don't die. Damsels in distress do.
Stand with President Obama in tackling train violence!

Remember, the only thing that is between the pitchforks and the trains is Dear Leader. And as a he said "At some point, you've trained enough", enough is enough.

But ... but ... what of Dear Leader's precious high-speed rail projects?

Comrades,

What we have here is an obvious breakdown of inferior track and rail. Since we have the proper entitlement union workers at the wheel, there is no cause or justification that this was a State error. DAMN those evil nonunion rebels at Rearden....may they rot in hell for their wickedness.

Just like the Health Insurance companies, so the private/corporate railroad builders will always produce inferior products because their motive is profit, profit and more profit. They will layoff workers, and screw the trains whenever it serves their profiteering goals.

In contrast, the state owned railroad construction & operation has no profit interests, and everything it does, it does for the good of the citizen. State built rail tracks are superior to private ones, every time. Why did the Soviet Union had wide-track rails? Because they didn't care about profit. Capitalist west had narrow-gouge, why? Because the profit got in the way.

It is time to end the reign of Rearden and alikes. Rather than "Rear"-dern, the society needs to "Round"-them for the good of the collective. Those who are still around should be arrested and tried for treason. Return the factories to the workers, and the State to takeover building and operating railroads.

Any Doubts? What is your name, party # and address? Now get on the train in order to see where its taking you.

Red Walrus wrote:Comrades,

What we have here is an obvious breakdown of inferior track and rail. Since we have the proper entitlement union workers at the wheel, there is no cause or justification that this was a State error. DAMN those evil nonunion rebels at Rearden....may they rot in hell for their wickedness.

Don't fret Comrade Walrus. The rebels are leaving town along with their defective track!

Atlas Shrugged Van Lines.jpg

AWWWW, If it weren't for RethugliKKKan Counter-Revolutionaries, The Glorious Peoples Heroic Revolutionary Soviet of AmeriKKKa would NEVER suffer any kind of "Transportation Accident."

Yes, it is the rails that are at fault. trains are good. Why, without trains, how would we get rail makers to siberia?

Tracks.jpg
I demand that The State Train Violence Elimination Task Force bring this section of track in for questioning.

Thought Sheriff wrote:Yes, it is the rails that are at fault. trains are good. Why, without trains, how would we get rail makers to siberia?
siberian_baikal_lake_winter_walk2.jpg
I'm sure the State already has an alternate transportation plan in place.