Enemies of The United State of America

Comrades, I would like to take the opportunity, on the eve of the 100th anniversary of our glorious Bolshevik Revolution, to remind you of the enemies that lie within.

Fortunately this crackpot was rightly denounced and cast into purgatory where his wild and dangerous ideas were left to die - almost.

We must remain vigilant in identifying enemies of our state such that individuals like this are forever cast aside into the pits of capitalist hell.

Long live the revolution and by all means necessary - RESIST!!!

Yours truly
Joe.

This is a good example, comrades, of where and why we must deploy doublethink: communism's glorious march forward is unstoppable, but all attempts to describe it as such must be condemned as lies, paranoia, and capitalist propaganda.

Here is another sample of America's weak attempts to resist strong communism, back when such attempts were still being made without the widespread public outrage condemning them as lies, paranoia, and so on.

Dear Comrades, as you watch out for enemies of our state, please take pleasure and find glorious passion with this short clip from the 7th Congress of the WPK.

With all the glorious top party donkeys listed in Dear Leader's speech, I didn't hear the most important one - the Democratic Party Donkey.

Obama_Donkeys_Cliff_Yesweca.jpg
RedSq_Donkey-Suicide_Democr.jpg
Donkey_Clinton.gif

Also, my Korean is a bit rusty, but I think I heard Dear Leader mentioning that all the named donkeys were going to be featured in the festive donkey show following the official part. He said it right before the camera switched to the Party delegates of the female persuasion who gave the most enthusiastic applause.

But then again, I'm more familiar with Roof Korean...

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Friends of the State
corker.jpg

Since his political career is over he could return to acting.

In parallel to Comrade Joe's gloomful cinematic reminder of Amerikkka's grim era spawned by intense Bolshevik hater McCarthy, here, for contrast, a sunshine of massive affirmative glory of Bolshevism from an opposite part of our globe, of the same era, and kept in same, somewhat raw, cinematic style.

Though the event is upmostestly equallest in sadness and tragic - a panegyricon for (back then)
Soso - promienne słoneczko w naszych sercach alias Soso - the shining sun in our hearts:

ŚMIERĆ JÓZEFA STALINA WIELKIEGO WYBAWICIELA NARODÓW Z JARZMA BURŻUJÓW CZ 1
alias
DEATH OF JOSEPH STALIN THE GREAT REDEEMER OF PEOPLES FROM THE BOURGEOIS YOKE P 1

I beg the pardon of our Zyentralnyi Komityet for my unability to most korrektly translate the voice-over narration. Frankly, Comrades, though fluent in polszczyzna, I find it sheer impossible to faithfully translate the voice-over, such groveling red-specifics-laden verbal bombast it is.

Until 9:40 it's praises of the glory, deeds, and Bolshevistic otherworldliness of Soso vel Batyushka alias Stalin. At 9:40 the sepulchral part starts, continued in PART 2 (which is truly gripping - for its socrealistic stylization, while the narration (still highly bombastic!) is secondary).

P.S.
Some Comrades are more equal.

The one (above) "more familiar with Roof Korean" is, concerning polszczyzna, also known to "can read and understand some of it".

So, enjoy the cinematic reminiscences of 3/5/1953 (and the subsequent 3/9/53, Chopin's sublime Marsz pogrzebowy played all that day long across the whole Soviet orbit), Comrade Director.

{I beg the pardon of our Zyentralnyi Komityet for my unability to most korrektly translate the voice-over narration. Frankly, Comrades, though fluent in polszczyzna, I find it sheer impossible to faithfully translate the voice-over, such groveling red-specifics-laden verbal bombast it is.}

Komrade Dummkopf, I am most pleasantly surprised that you found one of our missing family movies from 1953. I had not seen it since 1979 while sitting around a bookfire with my parents.

I have highlighted and translated the key parts in this short clip. Better to watch it in full screen as my apple 2 computer from 1977, on which we used to watch this video, lacks quality in small closed captions.

BTW, did you notice how Grampa Stalin fondled that girl after signing the order to execute her entire family of traitors? In a purely grandfatherly way, mind you. He spared her life because she was so cute. That's how kind and big-hearted he was.

"Don't ruin our friendship for five minutes," he told her. "Your life depends on it."

ENEMIES OF THE STATE:

1953: Ukrainian immigrants in the USA offer free beet soup (borsht) to celebrate the death of Stalin.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Stalin_Death_Free_Borsht_Ukrainians.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:... free beet soup (borsht) to celebrate the death of Stalin ...
hahahahaha!

And µ-flash-53: Late afternoon, my mom hunched over our tabletop tube apparatus*. Ear close to loudspeaker, fingers on fine tuning knob. Listens Radio Freies Europa, anxious to evade the jamming Oooo-Oooo-Oooo. In between, transmitted word-chunks...
... ooo-ooo-blah-ooo-blah-Oooo... Boom! Mom shouts! Stalin ist tot! Der Stalin ist tot! Hurra! Daddy jumps up, straight to the window, lowers the blinds!

(... you know - first floor, and sidewalk within five yards)

* ah, that warmly varnished wood, magically pulsating emerald eye, a burzhui Graetz !

Red Square wrote:... free beet soup (borsht) to celebrate the death of Stalin ... _ [visualized]
Genosse Dummkopf wrote: hahahahaha! ...
... haha uh, I mean, what a self-exposure of KKKapitalizm, in its most bloody form of Amerikkkan Impyeryalizm! Here Greatest Genius of Humanity, Glorious Machinist of The Revolution, ascends into the Ultimate Central Committee of Next Tuesday, and there rages raw greed, frenziedly drooling for profit, and white supremacism cheats on the tired, the poor, the huddled masses yearning to eat some kasha... by luring them - via borsht - into "Free Lunch"! TANSTAAFL, huh!

P.S. ( @ Dead Old White Men )

gah! how lazy white supremacist man is... "borsht"? "borsht"??

Just feed comrade Google Translator like this1 or this1 (if need be, report for reeducation), and see how far you've come, you impyeryalistikkk language-appropriating RRRAAAAAcist!

1 and press <ENTER> to make him shovel (and should he not, report him to Commissarka Pinkie).

tmp.png

Intelcepted tlansmission!

Mystery item No. 1

... and revoolooshunary fist-shake from Berlin :

DE.Antifa.Berlin.(2010).detail.(600).jpg

plus this classic (the underlying pic likely from post-Soviet Russia) :

DE_Komm_doch_zur_Antifa_(600).jpg

CAN NUTIN'? HAVE NUTIN'? ARE NUTIN'?
HAVE NO ARGUMENTS?
HAVE INFERIORITY COMPLEXES?
THEN COME TO ANTIFA!