Enough whining -- time to kick some ass

Today is a new day

THE PLAN FOR ACTION:

Much like we admonish the “takers,” we'd be as big of a group of losers as they are if we failed to fight for what is ours — namely, our country and our way of life.

We cannot hide in a hole and deprive ourselves of what we worked so hard to achieve, and let the world around us fall flat on its face — it's our world. Rather, we need to fight. We need to clean the House (literally), get a new GOP chairman, and work to get momentum back in our favor.

Enough already with the whining. Get back in gear — this is a new season. We own the GOP. Yes, we do. Take it back, and rev up our collective ‘whoop ass' machine

Break out of your funk already — our side has hit bottom. We do not need to dig any deeper. Rather, we need to start clawing our way back up.

Screw the media, screw the Democrats, screw the Occupy idiots — screw them all. There are 57 million of us. It is time to make non-negotiable demands of our representatives, or boot them out.

As job one, we MUST remove Boehner, Cantor and Preibus from their top posts in the GOP. We need to put old socks in the mouths of the likes of Karl Rove when they open them. These have failed us, if not intentionally screwed us.

Starve the GOP. Support conservative blogs: take some of the money you refuse to spend on the economy and give it to people doing the work the corrupt U.S. media won't.

Please commrade fine, you seem a little confused in you tirade. There are 57 states. There might be 57 million peasants living there in need of a larger portion of beets, or a new shovel or two, but this talk of "taking back" sounds too much like the "ones" platform of hopey-changey and you need to be denounced or a stay at a local re-education camp to korrect your thinking, but I will leave that decision up those more equal than I am.

PROG-OFF-AS-YOU-SAY HERE....

If you are truely talking about the USA reclaiming it former glory then take a look at the constitutional party and what they stand for instead of clinging to one part of the 2-party system that has brought all this trouble down on us as a nation since our country was bought & paid for VIA the federal reserve back in 1913.

The military term "blanket party" comes to mind.

The only thing that gets RESULTS in politics is what Conservatives do not have: MONEY. And the Party in power will remain in power forever by forcing the Proletariat to vote for THEM or starve. Chairman Kruschev is smiling and the workers need a new pair of Powerball tickets. All without firing more than 2 shots: JFK, George Wallace. And now the government of the Trash, by the Trash, and for the Trash shall not perish from the earth.

Comrade Fine,

I believe you are way long overdue for your Jiffy-Lobo™.

However, if you want to see some results, then I would suggest KKKarl Rove, Bill Kristol, Boner, Kantor and the rest of the Rethuglikkkan establishment don some Santa outfits and get in the ring with Santa O'bama-claus and fight to the death.

My money is on Santa O'bama, claus and his Sloth Class™ of worshipers.

"For decades, it has been obvious that there are irreconcilable differences between Americans who want to control the lives of others and those who wish to be left alone. Which is the more peaceful solution: Americans using the brute force of government to beat liberty-minded people into submission or simply parting company?"

https://www.woodpilereport.com/

Image Comrade Fine, thank you for presenting a call to action. It is necessary and well past time that we stop sitting and sulking, muttering amongst ourselves. The time for action is now.

The vast majority of the current crop of politicos has proven themselves to be irredeemable, aided by their bought-and-paid for “educators” and media puppets. The question for us is how do we minimize or eliminate the impact they illegally demand making upon our lives? Law does not matter to them, and they create oppressive, restrictive laws illegally to lord it over us, to steal our liberties and our labor, to force us into their small-minded concepts of what we should be and do, and how we must live.

It is clear that we can no longer depend on a political class to do what's right for the producers, the lovers of our society, or future generations (The Children™). For a long while, this abhorrent political class, aided by their media minions and their “educators”, have been tirelessly working to destroy our liberties and our society, too. We must use the media to our advantage, and we must debunk the garbage spewed in public “schools”.

Since we must have government, we must always remind them, through policies we impose on them, that they are our temporary servants, and we are their masters. That is why we must ensure that any policy they intend to impose will be imposed only on them for a significant period of time, before it is allowed to trickle up to their bosses – us. Politicians, since they are so fond of viewing people as classes, must be defined as the lowest societal class. And everything they do must be framed in that context, and they must be continually reminded of their status with every action of governance that they perform.

Also, no society has survived that purposefully made itself secularly humanistic. No society can ultimately survive that does not honor and at minimum acknowledge the True God, the Creator. (And here it must be pointed out that Islam is not a society so much as a loose confederation of tribal units bound by a common belief system. But the Jewish society has been around much longer and has survived all attempts to eradicate it, even when it was dispersed without a land to call its own.) It is apparent from a study of history that secular societies never work. They may claim a kingdom or country, but they are constantly devolving into more unstable associations. The European Union, and its individual member-states, are prime examples. Unless a people recognize they are responsible to God, and not men, they will always devolve into petty, squabbling, childish mobs that are only on the take for each faction they create. Media and education must again be our tools, wielded by us, using them as effectively to promote truth and knowledge as the left uses them today to spread lies and indoctrination. And we must encourage people to use their God-given ability to think, not merely recite slogans that drown out thought.

You have suggested steps to fight the kakistocracy and its minions, and we must each do what we can. The left is admirable in one regard, and we must learn from them: they will go to any length to impose their will on others. They will not take “no” for an answer. And they absolutely will not stop. Ever. To them it doesn't matter that what they work for is demeaning, destructive, and enslaving.

We should be so dedicated. We can no longer afford to be apathetic and uninvolved. And we must not compromise. We are for freedom and opportunity. We applaud success and encourage thought and love it when people do well. Shouldn't we be even more dedicated than the left in ensuring we get our way? Since we want to benefit people, not harm them, isn't our way more worthy of dissemination than the left's goal of enslavement?

They twist and re-define words to suit their demands and use them to make promises they have no intention of keeping, nor could they keep even if they desired to do so. We must fight them by pointing out what they do and by using their own words and lies against them. We cannot allow them to hijack the language any longer. They have been effective in fooling too many. They have rendered too many undesirous even to think about or consider what they hear and see. We must shine the light of truth on their lies, and give them no place to hide and offer no excuses for their words and deeds. Expose their insanity. Laugh at their illogic. They show no mercy, no quarter; we must return the favor. Right back atcha, Leftie! We are not above their game. We are in it. So we must play it better than they.

In short, our approach must contain several prongs.

1) Speak genuine truth to power, and to people, and encourage thought instead of spewing slogans.

2) Teach, don't indoctrinate. Use history to show how statism always fails, and why. Show how when people are allowed to work and live the way we were made to, and acknowledge our Creator, Who made us as we are, we succeed and society flourishes. Show that Man cannot be twisted into the creature that the statist wants him to be. There already is such a creature. It's called an ant.

3) Don't make nice with leftists. Don't expect to be liked by them. Do the right thing. Be virtuous, and contrast yourself with the petty, sniveling, self-serving leftie who yells at you for doing what's honorable. Then cut him down with his own words. Don't let him take the language from you. Play his own game better than him. Expose him for what he is.

4) Don't support lefties. If they want your business, don't give it to them. Find out who they are and tell others who they are and what they do and watch their leftist ventures die on the vine when their support dries up, as market forces work.

The following must be done, but the methods for their accomplishment must be formulated by better minds than mine. Is there a possibility of divorce from the kakistocracy?:

5) Eliminate the illegal interference the federal government imposes on us.

6) Impose all laws that government passes exclusively on the legislators and government personnel for a minimum of two (based on a complex scientifically-derived government determination I conjured up) or, preferably, more years before the policies are imposed on the government's rulers, the citizenry.

7) Establish a new currency that is divorced from any federal tie. Something like the Drachma opposed to the Euro (see Comradette Pamy's Rage Amongst the Ruins: A Greek Speaks Out!).

This next is just a dream, but I would like to propose a method long used by the statists everywhere that could be extremely effective but would demand a significant amount of money to finance and support.

Ah yes. Money. Oh, how I wish I could funnel some of Soros' funds to this venture!

I believe we should hire rent-a-mobs in overwhelming numbers to circulate through all government offices, elected and bureaucratic, and MSM outlets, and “schools” of every level, chanting “No government waste” all day, every day, for months. If the protests were effective, they would effectively shut down the guv'mint, the MSM, and the indoctrination stations. As a bonus, maybe they could take photos and videos to show how these government people, media mavens, and “educators” really act when they're confronted with an unaccustomed situation, and the abuses that would surely be inflicted against the protestors as they exercised their freedom of speech. We could sell the imagery worldwide to show just what happens when the left's methods are used against them. Maybe even fund more protests!

We are the bosses. But our hirelings are not afraid of us. We must show them that we are to be feared, and obeyed. They coerce us through fear. We must employ the same method on them, for they respect no other. Let them know that their livelihoods are only maintained by us. We give, and we may take away. At our whim. Just as in the current World of This Tuesday™ they take, and take, and take from us on nothing more substantial than their whims.

Sugar Daddy Bear wrote:However, if you want to see some results, then I would suggest KKKarl Rove, Bill Kristol, Boner, Kantor and the rest of the Rethuglikkkan establishment don some Santa outfits and get in the ring with Santa O'bama-claus and fight to the death.
Yes, Comrade Bear, my bloodlust screams out for this match. I would like to get in the ring to contribute a few swings of my own to them all.

Alas, in reality Boner, Rove, etc., would all be wearing the same color of boxing shorts as Dear Leader...

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Alas, in reality Boner, Rove, etc., would all be wearing the same color of boxing shorts as Dear Leader...
And of course, R.O.C.K. is right left correct.

That's why we swing at them all. And land those blows hard, boys. Knock the soviet right outa them. (There may be nothing left afterward.)

Dedhedvedev wrote:The military term "blanket party" comes to mind.
Is there going to be a blanket party around here? [looks around hopefully]

Dearest Princess... Your hopefulness and longing might be just a bit misplaced. A military blanket party is somewhat different from oh, say, a--umm pants party...

Princess Nookie wrote:
Dedhedvedev wrote:The military term "blanket party" comes to mind.
Is there going to be a blanket party around here? [looks around hopefully]
Comradette Princess, Comrade Tov is of course correct. Nevertheless, you may bring your own Party-provided threadbare blanket and rusty shovel.

Myself, I prefer direct contact. I enjoy seeing the blood spurt out of the wounds my fists open.

Pardon me, the 0bamacorpsemen Recruiting Office is calling on my Party-provided 0bamaphone and says they're looking for someone just like me. What's this? Now the AFL/CIO is on the other line (it's a more equal Party line phone) to enlist what they call my “valuable service”.

Comrade Redum,

I received my O'bama[don't]Care™ memo telling me my most "valuable service" is to turn 62 and report to an O'bama[don't]Care™ Advisory Death Panel Board to receive my pill.

Comrade Bear, you actually received a memo? All our collective cell block received was another message spray-painted over the older ones on the entryway wall telling us how valuable we can all be as compost organic growth matter to move the 0bamanation Plantation FORWARD!™ with our own contributions to growing Green Energy™ when we no longer are able to effectively shovel our ration of beets.

See how useful we can be:
1) Productive in youth to harvest beets when we do not need 0bamadon'tcare
2) Productive in fertilizing those same beet fields when we no longer have strength of back and arm to shovel and harvest
3) We do our duty to conserve not waste the resources of the State by never using the 0bamadon'tcare so graciously provided, either in youth or the old age we will be spared from being decrepit in, while we are blissfully fulfilling our fertilizer duties
4) We do further duty by ending our cycle of life with a lesser total output of CO2 pollution than that produced by the current longer-lived selfish generation and by our conversion to a nutrient-rich Gaia-friendly substance

Comrade, don't you feel all warm and fuzzy inside and out? All hail the opportunity to selflessly serve Caesar 0bama and the god-state!