Entitlement Quiz

Comrades, did you ever wonder where all this entitlement nonsense began? What isn't a basic human right today? You can achieve your dreams if you just apply yourself and use your God-given talent whine long enough and make a convincing case for victim status.

But I digress. Here's the quiz question which some of you will likely nail immediately without googling, etc. Which famous person once said...

In our day these economic truths have become accepted as self-evident. We have accepted, so to speak, a second Bill of Rights under which a new basis of security and prosperity can be established for all regardless of station, race, or creed.

Among these are:

The right to a useful and remunerative job in the industries or shops or farms or mines of the Nation;

The right to earn enough to provide adequate food and clothing and recreation;

The right of every farmer to raise and sell his products at a return which will give him and his family a decent living;

The right of every businessman, large and small, to trade in an atmosphere of freedom from unfair competition and domination by monopolies at home or abroad;

The right of every family to a decent home;

The right to adequate medical care and the opportunity to achieve and enjoy good health;

The right to adequate protection from the economic fears of old age, sickness, accident, and unemployment;

The right to a good education.

What's the award you ask? Don't I exist? Aren't I entitled to a prize? Of course you are! Whoever answers this question correctly gets a hayride on my new EcoTractor™! So have at it, comrades. Let's see who's first by virtue of being unfairly more educated than other comrades!

Losers with low self-esteem are urged to report to Commissarka Pinkie, Director of Nurturing, for sympathy and affirmation.

Our People's Hero: Franklin Delano Roosevelt!

You win the hayride and the special Medal of Cubist Knowledge (which features a cigarette holder dangling from a red ribbon) for being first, RR.

Awesome!That cigarette holder is coming in mighty handy while I'm waiting around for this thing to get going!

Believe, Rooster. Believe. And Hope. For just like Organizing for America, the EcoTractor is powered by Hope . . . and suckers supporters like you.

If I click my heels three times will it help? I hear Obama gave a copy of The Wizard of Oz to the Queen of England along with the other DVD's. Was he giving them back their Euro-Centric culture?

I'm sure he prefers the play Wicked over The Wizard of Oz, and just like how there are no good witches and bad witches, well then so it must be true that there are no good tractors and bad tractors...

If I can just believe...

"But while they prate of economic laws, men and women are starving. We must lay hold of the fact that economic laws are not made by nature. They are made by human beings." - FDR

"But while they prate of economic laws, men and women are unhealthy. We must lay hold of the fact that economic laws are notmade by nature. They are made by human beings." - Obama

Rooster, maybe you need to sprinkle it with magic dust from your Hope Bottle.

Don't have a Hope Bottle?
<br>Psst! Hey Bud--Wanna Buy a Bottle of Hope?

Thanks Pinkie, great idea! I now have a Hope Bottle, just got it today...