EPA Approved CO2 GAS MASK

Comrades, Please to report to your local EPA field Office. CO2 Gas masks are now available!!!!

Just don't eat onions comrades. The last thing you want is to be breathing something of that smell.

Excellent work, Child of Chernobyl. I hope you don't mind me modifying your graphic to make it look more authentic.

Red Square wrote:Excellent work, Child of Chernobyl. I hope you don't mind me modifying your graphic to make it look more authentic.

Spasiba Comrade an excellent improvement sure to improve sales. Uh, not that I would want to infer I would actaully want to improve sales. COC

Good news, Comrades!

The Church of Climatology's scientists, in conjunction with the UN, have developed a low cost solution to CO2 emissions from Denier's and those deemed unworthy to emit CO2 and Methane.

This new CO2 kit for KKKapitalist's and Patriot's, will consist of a 3 meter length of rope, a long Zip tie and a heavy duty garbage bag.

First, their hands will be tied behind their back with the rope.
Second, the garbage bag will be pulled over their head, down to their neck.
Third, the garbage bag will have the Zip tie installed around the neck, so that it will stay over the head.

After they turn blue, their carcasses would be converted into a sustainable and Carbon friendly form of sustenance for the Proles. Yes, Soylent Green for the Masses!!

Here is the ultimate gas mask, the bra that is meant to be taken off (and shared).

Image Image Image
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/scie ... prize.html

child of chernobyl wrote:
Red Square wrote:Excellent work, Child of Chernobyl. I hope you don't mind me modifying your graphic to make it look more authentic.

Spasiba Comrade an excellent improvement sure to improve sales. Uh, not that I would want to infer I would actaully want to improve sales. COC

Most progressive Child of Chernobyl ... you could create an accessory line, for example an adapter to funnel anal pollution back to mouth piece to further reduce MAN MADE global warming. See methane is a more serious "greenhouse gas" than CO2.

Of course another accessory would be of interest to many progressive bloggers ...

Infidel Castrate wrote:
child of chernobyl wrote:
Red Square wrote: Most progressive Child of Chernobyl ... you could create an accessory line, for example an adapter to funnel anal pollution back to mouth piece to further reduce MAN MADE global warming. See methane is a more serious "greenhouse gas" than CO2.

Of course another accessory would be of interest to many progressive bloggers ...

Thank you for the idea.... I was trying to create a device with a hose that connected to another oiface located below the uh... belt line. It would be a self conatined self circulating closed system. unfortuately I am having a little trouble with the pressure relieve valve.

Maksim's poster is now a big hit at work where it's posted on the wall of my cube... Next to my People's Cube, of course.

-COV

Infidel Castrate wrote: Most progressive Child of Chernobyl ... you could create an accessory line, for example an adapter to funnel anal pollution back to mouth piece to further reduce MAN MADE global warming. See methane is a more serious "greenhouse gas" than CO2.

child of chernobyl wrote: Thank you for the idea.... I was trying to create a device with a hose that connected to another oiface located below the uh... belt line. It would be a self conatined self circulating closed system. unfortuately I am having a little trouble with the pressure relieve valve.

Yet another good accessory, just keep in mind the anal adapter and the dope adapter cannot be connected at the same time. Methane and smoke/fire do not get along very well. Or you would have to provide a disclaimer, "don't fart while smoking dope" ... something like that.

However, the device connected to the "orifice located below the uh... belt line" would allow the anal adapter and the dope adapter to be used together. After enjoying one's "stash" one could then use the urine adapter to extinguish the dope fire from the dope adapter, then one could use use the methane adapter without any added danger.

Hmmm... CO2 comes from my breath? Where did all the air go?