Equal hairstyle for all mankind!

North Korea: Male university students are now required to get the same haircut as their leader Kim Jong-un

Kim_Jon_Un_Children_Haircut.jpg

In an enormous step towards the Glorious progressive world of next Tuesday, Democratically elected president of the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea today announced the immediate implementation of the Affordable Hair Act, a move that would strive to eliminate competition and bring down the costs of Hair care in the North half of the Korean Peninsula.

“This is progress of a most glorious kind,” the living body of Kim Il Sung told the state Media. “No longer will scalps with pre-existing conditions be denied the right to full coverage.”

When questioned, Kim Jong Un called an ecstatic public to "Trust me. If you like your hairstyle, you can keep your hairstyle. Period.”

795-Han-Solo.jpg
Smugglers come with every manner of hair style, Chinese or otherwise.

MAXIM North Korea: The Ultimate Ruling Party Guys' Guide

What makes Dear Leader an instant chick magnet?

#1 men's haircut all women are guaranteed to love

[img]/images/Kim_Haircut_Chick_Magnet.jpg[/img]

Why only mankind? Equal hairstyle for all![attachment=0]kimjongmeow.jpg[/attachment]

Good Dear Leader!! Mankind? NO! Equal Hair For all Men, Womyn, and the other 50 genders!
And Dolphins. Dolphins deserve just as good hair as the rest of us.

What an outrage. We all know who started this worldwide fashion trend!
Obama-computer.jpg

groucho.jpg
Every good Marxist should have this hairstyle !

Unseeing Comrades,

If only you would have read the story at BBC.com more carefully you would have discovered the terrible truth:

"Our leader's haircut is very particular, if you will," one source tells Radio Free Asia. "It doesn't always go with everyone since [highlight=#FFFF00]everyone has different face and head shapes[/highlight]."

Yes, comrades. Even in The People's Republic our goal of total equality is not yet achieved! And so, in service to The Greater Good™ I offer the following solution.

Face Shape Problem.jpg

Captain Craptek - excellent idea!

On my part, I decided to see how our Dear Leader will look like with their Dear Leader's haircut and vice versa. I'm not sure where to go with this yet, perhaps I can start a thread of leaders trading haircuts in the spirit of fairness and follicle equality for all.

UPDATE: I just did -

Dear Leaders share haircuts: follicle equality for all!

[img]/images/Haircut_Obama_Kim_Jong_Un.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Haircut_Kim_Jong_Un_Obama.jpg[/img]