Equality for all, once per month

happy-healthy-students_2.jpg

Boys Can Have Periods Too

Glorious news, Comrades; our children are learning to be more equal, and may the old facts be damned.

Children today are being taught that "menstruation must be inclusive of all genders", and in the progressive world, supplies will be in all restrooms for all to use equally!

Anonymous government sources are still debating the legal aspects of this revelation, as cis-males have previously not had access to the "PMS" defense for crimes committed.

I think I had a spleen contraction just thinking about it.

It's just cramps.

May I offer you a Midol? That "frumpy" feeling will pass soon.

Why, stupidity Equality is breaking out all over the place!

Methinks that Next Tuesday is coming Real Soon Now.

Marxipads for all!

Special offer: buy two, get a coupon for one free Palestine.

Captain Craptek wrote:Tomorrow is Tuesday - right left korrekt?

Da, Comrade, I think feel so.

Silly comrades. Today is Tuesday, this is fact, however...

The State says we achieve the glorious victory in our workers revolution NEXT Tuesday.

Tend to your beets for another week.

In Unity,

Ivan

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:Tomorrow is Tuesday - right left korrekt?

Da, Comrade, I think feel so.
Nay, nay. Rather, Tuesday is tomorrow -- which sounds like a song title, does it not? Perhaps it can be the opening anthem of the next show trial.

All of this "Today is Tuesday" talk has my our beet collective workers sitting in the fields casually shirking their quota our patriotic duty to Our Motherland! These slackers are all awaiting some large Peoples' Sky Vehicle
kalinin_k-7.jpg
to swoop down, collect them, and carry them off to their new - imagine this! - "administrative positions" (Ahhh, ha ha Ha HAHA!) in The New World of Next Tuesday! (But as all of us Commissars Administrators know, they'll be lucky to survive one winter in You-Know-Where!!! as they work in the mines... All too soon, they will realize that they should have stayed under the protection of Kindly Uncle Unkulturny...)

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:That "frumpy" feeling will pass soon.

Yeah, in about forty-five years.

I don't care who you are, trying to unleash The Curse, Bloody Mary, Monthy visitor, Mother Nature, The Blob, Aunt Flo, Code Red, Crimson Tide, Shark Week, The Kraken on unsuspecting male children is just plain EVIL.

And if males can have periods, who the hell are we going to whine to about it?

Most Equal Adherents to the Current Truth ™,

I denounce myself for coming so late to The Party. (See what I did there?) Sorry, double denounced. I have been recovering from my latest encounter with The People's Medicine ™ as dished out by The Administration For The Veterans of the Glorious Struggle. No offense Ivan.

This facet of the current truth seemed quite familiar to me. Granted, it has been 40 years and MANY Jiffy Lobos ™ since I encountered this subject in popular media for the first time. Our somewhat equal brothers (and sisters) in ENGSOC were championing this very subject almost 40 years ago. The actual contribution to the Current Truth ™ begins at about the 40 second mark.

I want to be a woman

Affirming the Current Truth ™,
Red Salmon

PS. I'm certain the character portrayed by Komrad Cleese was ordered to report to the nearest rail yard after the first screening.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:I'm just gonna leave this here...

Been eating lunch at Taco Bell again, have we?

Whoever designed, approved, and installed this Christmas display, must have graduated from the above education system.

Either that, or someone wanted to send their warmest male chauvinistic collective greetings to all the lonely and brooding feminists out there. Merry f#$*@g Christmas!