Eric Holder to Head NAACP?

General Fast and Furious has been lately eyeing the next project to head. Will he be the next NAACP commissioner or will he go to MSNBC as a talk show host? We will not know until Dear Leader sees it on TV.

Is it more fitting to have General Fast and Furious to keep his race in line as a commissioner then a talking head? I do not think it is racist to use his own race to be more equal at NAACP. At NAACP, General Fast and Furious could do almost anything for any cause he chooses.

It is racist to think otherwise.

I just saw on Drudge that Big Sis may replace Eric the Red as Attorney General.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Turds of a feather float together.

Dedhedvedev wrote:I just saw on Drudge that Big Sis may replace Eric the Red as Attorney General.

Is this why they refer to Comrade Holder's position as "the head"?

RedDiaperette wrote:
Dedhedvedev wrote:I just saw on Drudge that Big Sis may replace Eric the Red as Attorney General.

Is this why they refer to Comrade Holder's position as "the head"?

Nice picture of the People's hair stylist.

Nah! That's gonna be Janet Nappy Snatch Napoliitano, the Diesel Dike biatch from Hell!BTW: Some of my best friends are gay, happy and GLBS. Some of my best are just plain diesel, and they don't mind mentioning that. (just to show how diversitifyingly tolerant I am) Otherwise, they all can just go to hell!

Now now Comrade Pamalinsky,

We don't believe in such hell or heaven even though they are comparable to our beet fields. We simply hope to see them at the part of the beet field which seems to be a bit deep in the mud to match their troubles.

National Association of people Acting Crazy and Paranoid? I guess he'd fit in.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:Image
Now now Comrade Pamalinsky,

We don't believe in such hell or heaven even though they are comparable to our beet fields. We simply hope to see them at the part of the beet field which seems to be a bit deep in the mud to match their troubles.
Oh, now I get it, Comrade Hammer! POLITICAL CORRECTNESS! Yeah! We don't want to offend anybody. And, while not offending we can slip in, under the radar of ignorance, or, if you prefer, the cover of darkness, some serious stuff.Good point!