Eric Holder to purge himself

Eric Holder To Step Down As Attorney General

National Presidential Radio announces Attorney General Eric "fast & furious" Holder will resign...

No one in the current administration has done more to "check the priveledge" of the citizens in this country.

Philadelphia_polling_place_security_patrols_2008.png

A special shovel has been commissioned to honor the event, and he is being fitted for his orange jumpsuit even now.

Comrade Tovarichi, is this a picture of the short list of nominees to replace Holder?

Each IS as qualified as Mr. Holder, this should be considered by Party Leadership. My intent was to illustrate his leadership in securing the responsible votes of the citizenry, allowing the future glory of Dear Leader (PBUH), Debbie Wasserman-Shultz, Sheila Jackson-Lee, and a host of others...

I shall pass along your theory, and if accepted I shall take full credit. Of course if rejected, I will spell your name correctly and provide a high definition copy of your photo...

Tovarichi wrote: I shall pass along your theory, and if accepted I shall take full credit. Of course if rejected, I will spell your name correctly and provide a high definition copy of your photo...
Tut, tut, my dear, I was merely seeking to entrap you asking a question. Theories are not authorized unless promulgated by the Party.

Wow! Such a traitor. Just when he had the USA on it's knees with his jackboot on her neck. I do hope he avails himself of the ever-available Jiffi-Lobo™, invented by our dear Father Prog Theocritus, in addition to the acres of spikes he provided on his rancho's north forty, which, I understand, has been made a United Nations Historical Site.

This will do him good. We can be assured, however, that whoever takes his place will be him times a thousand. That's how O rolls.

His O'liness just might take the job himself, something to occupy his time as the golfing days of autumn grow shorter. He could cut out the middleman, making executive decisions and then having the fun of acting on them while ignoring his own policies!

Little known fact - Eric has been a bit problematic lately...

put-a-shirt-on-eric.jpg

purgative.jpg
A few gallons of this will do the job.

Dedhedvedev wrote:
purgative.jpg
A few gallons of this will do the job.

Yummy! Does it come in Beet flavor?
I understand the Former Attorney General was resigned in order to be available to be thrown under the bus after a federal judge orderd the administration to turn over all documentation re: Fast and Furious.

What happened? General Fast and Furious left? I just got out of the facility.

As Our glorious leader continues to work in concert with climate Nazis, several black street clergy, morbidly obese documentary filmmakers and mainstream media types, perhaps he would appoint Omar Ahmad to head the Injustice Department as an effort to show true cultural diversity and understanding to the Muslim community. Of course, he could also appoint Abu Ayyub al-Masri to a newly formed cabinet post as well. After all the timing is right!

It appears as if Eric already has a new 'post!'

Are you sharpening your claws or giving him a shoulder massage, RedDiaperette?

(BTW - you didn't trick Captain Craptek into looking for another 'buried nut' in The People's BOX once again - did you?)

RedDiaperette-holder-scratching-post.jpg

Pamalinsky wrote:Wow! Such a traitor. Just when he had the USA on it's knees with his jackboot on her neck. I do hope he avails himself of the ever-available Jiffi-Lobo™, invented by our dear Father Prog Theocritus, in addition to the acres of spikes he provided on his rancho's north forty, which, I understand, has been made a United Nations Historical Site.

This will do him good. We can be assured, however, that whoever takes his place will be him times a thousand. That's how O rolls.
But Comrade! I assumed that Comrade Holder had been through Jiffy Lobo. Surely, the fact that over the last 3 years he has refused to give any information about Fast and Furious is because he had already forgotten

I nominate as replacement for Comrade Holder ... a small pile of dog droppings.

1. It can't possibly do a worse job.
2. After three weeks, it will become white.
2a. And not stink any more.
3. It reflects the respect and admiration Americans have acquired for the position over the current office-holder's tenure.
4. A replacement can be found on any street corner in Washington or Detroit.

I can't believe this image wh.gov just released!

I think they are just taunting us now...

come-at-me-barack.jpg

Tovarichi wrote:His O'liness just might take the job himself, something to occupy his time as the golfing days of autumn grow shorter. He could cut out the middleman, making executive decisions and then having the fun of acting on them while ignoring his own policies!
Oooh, yes, and he can also appoint himself to the Supreme Court so he can issue an executive order, give it SCOTUS stamp of approval, and send out his agents to enforce it, all in one cell poop fell swoop of his pen and phone. Surely this must be the most efficient Dear Leader in the world!

Comrade Putout wrote:.
It appears as if Eric already has a new 'post!'

Are you sharpening your claws or giving him a shoulder massage, RedDiaperette?

(BTW - you didn't trick Captain Craptek into looking for another 'buried nut' in The People's BOX once again - did you?)

RedDiaperette-holder-scratching-post.jpg
I keep telling the good Captain and telling him: DO NOT MESS WITH MY MESSES.

As for the Holder "post," I am awaiting instructions from the Party. If I accidentally cause some shredding in the meantime, it Will Not Be My Fault. It is all part of the dialectic.

Remember the night Eric Holder took the Attorney General belt away from George Bush's feckless AG Michael Mukasey? What a body Eric used to have... a woman just might leave a squirrel for someone like that!

i-will-kick-your-ass-mo-fo.jpg

The bottom line with this a-hole Eric Holder
:

Holder picking his nose.jpg

RedDiaperette wrote: As for the Holder "post," I am awaiting instructions from the Party. If I accidentally cause some shredding in the meantime, it Will Not Be My Fault. It is all part of the dialectic.

I will put some legally grown catnip from Colorado for fragrance on the post, Comrade.