Even in death, a victim still

Can a ghost cry? I sure was.

Really Israel, you had a chance. A good chance to show the world you are not just a Zionist puppet state of the hateful American colonialist regimes. But no.... you just had to rule (predictably so) that my death was an accident, and not a careful act of premeditation by an occupying army that would put the Nazis to shame.

Honestly, I'm just so depressed now, I feel like I could drift off into nothingness and never come back. But I shall prevail until the illegitimate Israel puppet state is destroyed and the United States ceases its war on peaceful Muslims.

Poor St Pancake. It was indeed quite a setback for the progressive cause!

I have submitted Comrade Corrie's name once again to the Assorted Sand Peoples Comintern for recognition in her glorious death which prevented..er was intended to prevent..er..briefly delayed..uh gooed up the tracks..of the zionist bulldozer.

Rachel, while I feel a great sadness for your victimhood - including this latest travesty ruling your death-by-occupiers accidental - it occurs to me, in light of what's going on in Tampa, that perhaps - just perhaps - if you'd been properly wearing your Code Pink Vagina Uniform™ the zionist bulldozer driver might have actually seen you? Well, of course, he DID see you, I mean, and... but maybe... well, we'll never know, until the Rethugglikkkan buldozers show up in Romneyville, FL!

The Wikapedia page indicates the "weaponized bulldozer" (described so by Amnesty International) was driven by a Russian immigrant to Israel. So, the real question is, where where you, Red, on 16 Mar 2003? Or was it another clear thinking Russian, knowing that you can't make an Jewish omelet without breaking a few Palestinian (or gullible American college student) eggs, that drove over Rachel in order to spur the glorious workers collective into action against the Jewish occupiers.

I get dibs on registering you for the necro vote. Even this Canuck has to register some necros for glorious US elections or face life on a train to somewhere. (eek)

I see no reason that several of us can't register her, Comrade Darski - after all, the Feral Court is ruling across the board that states are NOT allowed to require any identification of voters before allowing them to vote!

But you can register her first :) Just let us know when you're finished.