Everyone Knows Our Climate Is Broken !

Stalingrad 2jpg.jpg

Join Red Square and the People's Army of Mandatory Volunteers in its march to the annual "Global Warming Awareness Conference" starting tomorrow in Buffalo, NY, hosted via satellite from Aruba by the Fabulous Climate Profit ... Prophet Al Gore !

$ 100.00 (cash) cover charge at the door.

Our climate is broken and the only thing that will fix it is a multi-billion dollar graft machine!

That's my bread and butter, baby. Nothing could be more trickle-down economics than Obamanomics. The country is awash in government trickle-down money. Yoo hoo!

I'm lovin' it!

Damn that global warming! If all that snow moves to the suburbs of Buffalo NY, where will the polar bears go? This calls for executive action!

I'm glad to find out I have pre-emptively marched to a conference I haven't been assigned to. If there was a link to the event, I might have volunteered in full color instead of merely black-and-white.

Volunteering in color is strictly verboten as you would be standing out from the crowd of mandatory volunteers; you can only be an individual so long as you do what everyone else is doing.

Comrade, wasn't this march two months ago?

I seem to remember being in it, or something...

Another Polar Vortex in the Fall of 2014 maintains Ice-Age 5 "The Unwarming" which raises the inconvenient question of whether Al Gore will ever get GAIA "hot" again as mandated by the AGW (Anthropogenic Global Warming) Climate Change Claim-It-Changes Models.

--GAIA Minister Naked Truth Report

Red Square wrote: I might have volunteered in full color instead of merely black-and-white.
Individual squandering of the People's Pigments™ is not looked highly upon by Dear Leader or our glorious Party Overlords.

Awe, Jeesh, Comrades! Why don't they just erect a fence? That'll do it! I don't see the problem here.

Al Gore standing beside three skiers on a ski-slope during the record-breaking pre-Thanksgiving snow-blizzards in the Fall of 2014 offers the scientific explanation:

"Anyone but a blind Global-Warming Denier can see that our Climate Models provide indisputable scientific proof that what the Deniers call "the Pre-Thanksgiving Polar Vortex of 2014" is instead what scientists call "Hot Snow" caused by Man-Made Global Warming."

--KOOK

But the Polar Ice Cap is melting!
Polar Bears are DYING!

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:[highlight=#FFFF00]Comrade, wasn't this march two months ago?

I seem to remember being in it, or something...[/highlight]

Uh, Oh! Did someone have an unscheduled Jiffy-Lobo™ and forget to report? But it doesn't matter anyway, since I forget if I didn't see you, or you were't there and I wasn't either. Carry on!

Actually Kommenting Out Of Karacter:

The Incredible Shrinking Al Gore, Global-Warming Theory Climate-Change Theory Claim-It-Changes Meme:

Sometimes leftist/progressive/shallow media write headlines and/or use imagery that substantively exceed the content of what they write.

Are they Freudian slips or do the media still actually believe the meme for which they still carry water?

Here's a 2013 example of an apologia eclipsed by its headline and the truthfulness of the illustrative imagery:

Notwithstanding the brilliance of the headline and the truthfulness of the article's illustrative imagery, fear not, Progressives -- The Media are still in the tank for Al Gore, the Anthropogenic Global Warming (AGW) theory subsequently defined as "Climate Change" but in reality comprising the "Claim-It Changes" meme.

--KOOK

Krasnodar wrote:
Stalingrad 2jpg.jpg

Join Red Square and the People's Army of Mandatory Volunteers in its march to the annual "Global Warming Awareness Conference" starting tomorrow in Buffalo, NY, hosted via satellite from Aruba by the Fabulous Climate Profit ... Prophet Al Gore !

$ 100.00 (cash) cover charge at the door.
Hmmm....had a strange feeling that the Algore was somewhere near Buffalo in recent days....