EX-Marine Reveals State Secrets / Purge Order Now In Force

Comrades,

Due to the public revealing of classified state secrets by an obviously demented old Marine.
The following purge order is in effect. Gunnery Sergeant Ermey is now declared a class enemy and shall be purged to the nearest Gulag as soon as he is apprehended.

All medals have been revoked and any mention of any so called "Honorable Service" he had performed for our country by any Comrades in the past shall now be considered as a crime.

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Thank God for men like this. He will now be called a ''''''racist"""" of course and a redneck because he is from the South........It's the only thing a Progressive knows how to do when confronted with a man of true honor valor and grit.

Commodore,
Prog OFF

After 20 years of "service", this man was already a Staff Sergeant E6. He is an "honorary gunnery sergeant. [E7] Right after the election, he was a bonafide fan of duh one.

Just for comparison, I made E-5 in 3 1/2 years in the Marines. It only took him another 16.5 years to climb one more step. Not the sharpest pencil in the box.

His IQ is somewhere above rocks and below plant life. I guess even that worm has turned. As for the "JackWagon" term, I don't think he has any idea. Probably the biggest word he knows that does not start with "Mother"....

Prog ON

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:Commodore,
Prog OFF

After 20 years of "service", this man was already a Staff Sergeant E6. He is an "honorary gunnery sergeant. [E7] Right after the election, he was a bonafide fan of duh one.

Just for comparison, I made E-5 in 3 1/2 years in the Marines. It only took him another 16.5 years to climb one more step. Not the sharpest pencil in the box.

His IQ is somewhere above rocks and below plant life. I guess even that worm has turned. As for the "JackWagon" term, I don't think he has any idea. Probably the biggest word he knows that does not start with "Mother"....

Prog ON

Comrade Toorisky,

I checked out the Staff Sergeants bio. Have to make a few observations and corrections to your info. He only served 11 years from 1961 to 1972 and was Honorably Discharged. He also did two tours in Vietnam. It is a pretty typical enlisted career path if you started out as an E-1 with all the prerequisite time in rate obligations to go to E-2 then E-3 and then E-4 thru E-5 to finally be eligible to make E-6 at the 8 to 10 year mid-career point.
I'm going to take it that you had advanced pay grade prior to enlisting mainly based on either your college credits or the program you qualified for as an incentive to join. I know the Corp was offering automatic E-3 right out of Boot for some of the advance electronics programs with a 5 year commit instead of the standard 2 or 3 year enlistment tour ( I was a Navy recruiter for three years from 1997 through 2000 pretty much know all the ends and outs of this).

I honor your Service and do not mean to detract from your post, but going through the ranks from E-1 to E-6 at about your 8 to 10 year mark is pretty typical unless you could shave of the time in rate obligations by being advanced through what ever program incentives you signed up for to "sweeten the deal" (Just for info, I made E-6 at my 9 year mark started out as a lowly E-1 also had to go through the three years before I was even eligible to test for E-4.) I think your being a little too hard on the Staff Sergeant here on this one.

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:Just for comparison, I made E-5 in 3 1/2 years in the Marines.

E5 in 3 1/2 years?! That raises an eyebrow, Devil Dog. What was your MOS? Making E5 within any 0300 in 3 1/2 years is impossible considering infantry is the largest and slowest promoting MOS in the Corps (unless one is an ass kisser like some infantry men). In defense of GySgt. Ermey, he was a grunt thus infantry promotes slower than other MOS. GySgt. Ermey made E6 in the normal time frame of promotion. Usually, at least in infantry, one can pick up E6 (or E7) between 8 to 12 years of service; it all depends. In addition, each MOS in the Corps has prerequisites, qualifications, scores, etc. to be met before being promoted.

I served in the Corps from 2002 to 2006. My MOS was 0311. I made E4. I completed every pme, did extra schools, perfect pft, rifle expert, pistol expert, etc. and outed with E4. One can do everything possible in infantry and within four years manage E4; E5 if he is lucky but very rare.

So, for you to make E5 within 3 1/2 years raises the eyebrow. You must be superman or a great ass kisser. There is no way one could make E5 within 0300 in 3 1/2 years. Impossible. I never met a Marine, with any 0300, make E5 in 3 1/2 years. Therefore, what was your MOS?

I concur Statist, about the only ones who made E5 in less than 4 years was rates like Nuke Tech who made E3 right out of recruit training and then had to enlist for 6 years. Right after the Vietnam War we had a rate freeze that lasted a year so I didn't make E4 until near the end of my first tour. E5 was supposed to be the incentive to get you to re-up.

Groucho Marxist wrote:What is this "Jack wagon" he speaks of?

I believe it is a new GM vehicle which will help us all get to Namby-Pamby land.

So many self-confessed war-criminals on one thread! I'm going to get some unflavored all-natural yoghurt and go sit on my rattan mat in the corner for a while until I get to feeling better. The mean man with the scary eyebrows frightened me.

A-TEN-HUT

Drop your kox and grab your socks and fall in line maggots!

I thought I had already cleaned up this cesspool of of commies, hippies, and other Enemies of the State™ .

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... t5360.html

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... t5371.html

You Pinkos, Sailors, and other Riff-Raff just couldn't leave the ole' Sarge alone now could you?

Rest assured all you ladies are now officially on President Nixon's Enemy List.

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote: Thank God for men like this. He will now be called a ''''''racist"""" of course and a redneck because he is from the South........It's the only thing a Progressive knows how to do when confronted with a man of true honor valor and grit.

Commodore, is this sincere or does this have anything to do with DADT?

And did you clean up that floating whorehouse yet? IF NOT THEN LET ME KNOW YOUR NEXT PORT OF CALL.

Groucho Marxist wrote:
What is this "Jack wagon" he speaks of?

Who the !@#%$ gave you permission to speak soldier?

Didn't they teach you how to google in boot camp soldier?

Perhaps you have been jagging off to Hanoi Jane Fonda and The Grateful Dead and no time to learn such things?

Get with the program son ... and get a haircut and shave soldier, you're supposed to be a killer, now look like one.

https://onlineslangdictionary.com/defin ... /jackwagon

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:
Commodore,
Prog OFF

WTF? Jesus H. Christ Private Tooorisky, from this point on your name is Private Joker ... How dare you question the Code and Honor of ole' Sarge.

I am killer son, a builder of men. I have 127 confirmed kills here in Nam and you're about to be number 128. I even got the Purple Heart for being shot by one of my own men.

Son, you've been in the bush too long, seems that dope you've been smoking while you're out on patrol has been contaminated with Agent Orange ™.

And for the record I didn't use the term "JackWagon" seems they censored me, I called him a "Mother !@#$^"$"

Now here is a REAL TV clip of me uncensored.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpOh699 ... re=related

Ivan Betinov wrote:
12/31/2010, 11:55 am

So many self-confessed war-criminals on one thread! I'm going to get some unflavored all-natural yoghurt and go sit on my rattan mat in the corner for a while until I get to feeling better. The mean man with the scary eyebrows frightened me.
Son, the Navy is looking for a few good men.

Now the rest of you scumbags listen up.

Clean up this cesspool or else I will ask General William Westmoreland for re-assignment to the Peoples Cube. Clearly Charlie and the VC has infiltrated this website.

Carry on men.

Comrades,
I salute you all for Honorable Service! My MOS was 6715 [Air Traffic Control Tower or Radar]. Qualified in both, IFR rated in Radar]

After returning to the US, I had less than 1 year to do and would not reenlist, therefore I was assigined to the Base Brig at Camp Pendleton as a brig guard along with a a lot of guys from the 3rd Marine Air Wing. Every E-5 and below from the Wing got the same deal.

Headquarters Marine Corps thought that was the place for us ingrates.The best of New Years!Sgt Ermie was a wing wiper he is only a grunt "in his heart" to quote his own words.I did not place my lips on any donkeys!!

Opiate of the People wrote:

I believe it is a new GM vehicle which will help us all get to Namby-Pamby land.

I am anxiously awaiting the delivery of my party approved and provided Voltswagon.

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:Comrades,
I salute you all for Honorable Service! My MOS was 6715 [Air Traffic Control Tower or Radar].

Ok, that explains it. Training that translates into a real civilian job. That means you had to make a 6 yr. commitment. Probably got E3 right out of boot too.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:
Comrade Tooorisky wrote:Comrades,
I salute you all for Honorable Service! My MOS was 6715 [Air Traffic Control Tower or Radar].

Ok, that explains it. Training that translates into a real civilian job. That means you had to make a 6 yr. commitment. Probably got E3 right out of boot too.
Wrong on both counts!

Groucho Marxist wrote:
Opiate of the People wrote:

I am anxiously awaiting the delivery of my party approved and provided Voltswagon.

There ya go Comrade ... you should offer Sgt. NeoTroll a ride in it.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:E5 was supposed to be the incentive to get you to re-up.

Indeed. It remains the same today. At my EAS, they (the Marine Corps) offered me E5 promotion. As you said, an incentive to have men reenlist. After three tours in Iraq, I was worn, torn, and exhausted of it all thus, I declined. I did see some grunts make E5 at EAS; however, as I said earlier, it is very rare to see a grunt make E5 at EAS. The grunts that made E5 at EAS probably made E3 out of boot camp. In any case, 0300 is the largest and slowest promoting MOS in the Corps.

Correct me if I am wrong, usually the promoting schedule for infantry in the Corps is the following:
1 to 4 years: E1, E2, E3, E4 (E5 but rare)
4 to 8 years: E5 (E6 but rare)
8 to 12 years: E6, E7
12 to 16 years: E8
16 to 20 years: E9

Comrade Statist,

You are probably correct! I was not in the real Marine Corps, but in the Air Wing as was Ermy.

My younger brother was an 0311/08OO He was attached to a 155 battery in Vietnam.
He was involved in combat, I was not.

The closest I got was Okinawa.

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:I was not in the real Marine Corps, but in the Air Wing as was Ermy.

Comrade Tooorisky,

Air wing, infantry, comm, admin, whatever...every Marine is a rifleman. A basic fact that we forget when it comes to MOS wars. :-D

Semper fi!

Comrade Statist!Prof off
There is no MOS war. You are expected to your extra job exceptionally well. Your basic job, based on the needs of the Marine Corps, is 0311. You had better be able to shoot a rifle and keep 782 gear functional and ready to go on very short notice. Exceptional physical condition was the minimal standard. I stand in awe and salute those combat marines who really put their lives on the line for this country. Those were the "real" marines. Semper Fi! Prog ON

Comrade Tooorisky

Semper Fi! Devil Dog.......Honor your Service to our country. Things did change promotion wise when we switched to the all volunteer force, so I think I understand the context your were using about Gunny not really advancing as fast as he should of in that era.

Statis,

Did two tours in the Gulf, first one was supporting U.N sanctions against Saddam, boarding Dhows and VBSS ops (Vessel Boarding Search Seizure). Second tour in support of Iraqi freedom. I'll tell you one thing about being up in the NAG twice (North Arabian Gulf). The Iranians are real total pricks in those waters........nuff said on that one.

May all of you always have Fair Winds and Following Seas!!!!!