Ex-Soviet cartoonist enters spotlight with AOC horse statue

Meet Ruloneum - a talented ex-Soviet and now American artist who posts his cartoons under a made-up name because mocking communists in today's America is almost as dangerous as it was under communism in the USSR. He can lose his work over this and we all know it's true.

The artist's only available photo shows him in disguise, standing in front of the Kremlin and the Lenin Mausoleum on Red Square in Moscow (see below).

He was introduced to me by an old friend who was instrumental in creating the People's Cube. The friend asked me that I help promote the artist's recently started and still small online collection at Ruloneum.com.

Image ~

And here's the artist himself, disguised as a child in front of the massive tomb to the leader of the communist revolution.

rul-1.jpg

See more at Ruloneum.com.

This is my favorite. I don't know what you call those saluting, directional arms . . . but one can never have too many of them in my opinion.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:This is my favorite. I don't know what you call those saluting, directional arms . . . but one can never have too many of them in my opinion.

Lenin as a Hindu deity?

I like the "New Monuments: Horse Statue of Green New Deal." It looks full of manure.

But my fav is in the About Page:

"...Ruloneum strongly believes that commies are weak people that follow a weird religion and only gain power when they run as a mob over civilized society. Mocking and making fun of them only magnifies their true selves for the rest of the world to see."

Ruloneum's statements give me some hope.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
ThePeoplesComrade wrote:This is my favorite. I don't know what you call those saluting, directional arms . . . but one can never have too many of them in my opinion.
Lenin as a Hindu deity?
I knew there was a good reason.