Exciting New Board Game: 'Bait the Race Baiters'

BaitGame-2.jpg

From the producers of "Bait Car" comes this exciting new board game "Bait the Race Baiters."

Based on the brilliant research of master baiters Barack Obama, Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton.

Roll the dice, advance your white privilege token!

Choose your favorite Protagonist character as a token to move about the board:
Thomas Jefferson - person of no color, author of the Declaration of Independence
George Washington Carver - The "Black Leonardo", famous peanut farmer who helped rescue the South but never became president
Booker T. Washington - Author of "Up from Slavery", leader of the "Tuskegee Machine", enemy of the NAACP.
Julius Rosenwald - leader of Sears, Roebuck & Company and Educator of Blacks
The Washington Redskins - the name says it all: white bigoted privileged racists to a racist

Bait the Antagonists when you land near their space or draw a card:

whitehouse.gov
huffingtonpost.com
cnn.com
msnbc.com
Jesse "I have a wet dream" Jackson
Samual "I'm your wet dream" Jackson
Al "Ima black man" Sharpton

Finally, pick up Skittles along the way, and trade them in for guns!

Picking up Skittles, puttin in your pockets...
Picking up Skittles, puttin in your pockets
Picking up Skittles, puttin in your pockets
Way down yonder in the promised land

Yup, Sounds like a great time, picking up skittles, marching with DOJ provided signs, chanting Marxist slogans, throw in an occasional reporter....I would also add a "Stand Your Ground" handgun in cracker white....

I haven't had any fun since Feds and Heads. But we have been working on Politically Correct Chess. The way it's supposed to work, White can't win. More on this later.

If you get your Watermelon drank, cough syrup and skittles cards can you go directly to the Lean square and get high?

Lean.jpg

Anyer Marx wrote:If you get your Watermelon drank, cough syrup and skittles cards can you go directly to the Lean square and get high?
Only if no one plays the Racist Murderer card, comrade!

RM.jpg

Comrade Pistov wrote:I haven't had any fun since Feds and Heads. But we have been working on Politically Correct Chess. The way it's supposed to work, White can't win. More on this later.

Comrade Pistov,

Funny you should mention PCC. I recently finished making a set of chess pieces for a possible article. Feel free to use them if needed.

Obama chess 5 png.png

Comrade Pistov wrote:I haven't had any fun since Feds and Heads.
I heard this game was very popular with the Choom gang.[attachment=0]fedsnheads.jpg[/attachment]

Tovarichi wrote:Is that John McCain on the pawn? or Boehner?

That's us, Comrade Tovarichi - we, the rabble.