F**k Joe Biden

Comrades,

The love of the people for our Dear Leader is becoming stronger every day. Across the USSA, the little people (those mask-wearing proles who bring your Martinis) have found a new way to express their immense gratitude for the wise leadership of the Uniparty and its puppet leader, Joe Biden: they even want to copulate with him!

You heard it right, "Fuck Joe Biden" is fast becoming the new daily salute of the masked hoi polloi, be it in football stadiums, in bars or at cultural events. This is truly the people's act of supreme love: to offer their bodies up to our great Chairman... to "Fuck Joe Biden".

Baghdad Bob Jen Psaki has informed the representatives of the Cube, the most politically correct media outlet in the world, that Joe the First is touched and moved by this gesture of adulation every time he hears it. This is partly because he forgets it by the time he hears it again.

Signing off,
A happy "Fuck Joe Biden" to all of you,
Comrade Minitrue

Wow, Minitrue, so we're in the proverbial catbird seat when it comes to f**king Joe Biden?

'pelipsky's never tried it that way, but okay...

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:Pathetic: White House Dubs “We Love Joe!” Chant in Video of Congressional Ballgame Appearance to Make Biden Seem Popular

Biden-We-Love-Joe-1-White-House-Video-Screen-Image-10032021.jpg

All 'pelipsky can add is:

Eff' JoeFool

effjoebidenforelocktug,
'pelipsky
Russian Asset
#BR 549

Most Equally Esteemed and Exuberant Komrads,

May I join you in a rousing cheer of Intercourse Joe Biden?

My Mother logs on to The Cube occasionally so I attempt to temper my vulgarity.

I am suddenly struck with the KKKapitalistic (spit spit) notion that there is a market for an entire line of Intercourse Joe Biden consumer goods. I'll denounce myself now so I can get on with the design process.

Intercourse the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

This is a parody of the latest Playboy magazine cover, which—if you haven't seen it—you should.

PBFJB.jpg

If only Epstien hadn't killed himself, perhaps the public would still worship Joe Biden.

but since Epstien DIDN"T kill himself, F--- Joe Biden!

Most Equally Esteemed Komrad Colonel,

Well, that should make things interesting in The Grotto....

I pay attention to the Current Truth ™ just for the articles.

Red Salmon

I just remembered that I live not far from a town named Brandon, Florida. MAKE BRANDON GREAT AGAIN!