Facebook ban explained: Not old enough to criticize Obama

[img]/images/Facebook_Ban.jpg[/img]

Facebook does it again getting rid of all that conservative propaganda. By no means, Facebook is on our side. Dear Leader is proud for Facebook's fact corrections and continues to promote spying on all individuals. We are still working on the People's Plot; the age limit is until you are accepted as a person.

CJ Pearson was banned 28th of February under suspicious activities because he is underage and openly criticized Mr. Obama in a YouTube video.

The age limit for beginning your Facebook account is 13 and he is younger than that for this year. He may not be the only one doing that and but Facebook probably had to write that rule to not get sued. The big question is when he becomes the right age within a year, will he be allowed to make his own account or will he be banned for his un-Obama public comments?

Age limits have been around for years, but they don't address the maturity factor. Is it age that is the problem or does the problem reside within the few thoughtcriminals?

Perhaps re-edukation kamp would be beneficial to this wayward youth before his next birthday? It is a rare event when the seeds of kollektivism, lovingly sown by the Department of Indoctrination do not take root. I suspekt that this child may be under the influence of a Kapitalist Right-Wing Extremist, pressuring him to cling bitterly to ideas of freedom and liberty that were once so prevalent among the selfish Amerikan Citizen Klass.

Comrade H&L,

I suggest an age limit for posting based exclusively on content. As someone once said, "We should be judged on the content of our comments, not the age of our body." (not an exact quote) I heartily agree! Therefore, the only remaining question is "who judges" the content of our comments? Why, Dear Leader of course! (with the aid of his faithful African-American companion Eric "The Red" Holder! Simple!

Looks like his parents must of left the liquor cabinet unlocked. After consuming some of his parents alcohol CJ Pearson was feeling less trancelike and more clearheaded and so he decided to speak out against Dear Leader.

Well, so far, Facebook is still a private network, although it seems more like its own state all the time. They can ban whomever they want.

<prog off>

This kid certainly looks like a "bonafide person" to me, and a darling one at that! I heard his video and loved what he said and that he had the courage to say it. He, being so young, may not be aware of that courage. He was just saying what he thought. That's good enough for me.

This privacy thing is why I don't have, or want a Facebook account. I hate Facebook! It would be good, because I love connecting with people (as I do on The Cube) but they take their surveillance way too far. I hate them!

This sweet kid proves my point.

Pamalinsky wrote:<prog off>

...This privacy thing is why I don't have, or want a Facebook account. I hate Facebook! It would be good, because I love connecting with people (as I do on The Cube) but they take their surveillance way too far. I hate them!...

<prog off>

I closed my akkount a while back after Facebook started skrewing with pro-2nd Amendment groups during Komrade Glorious Leader's Sandy Hook Politikal Theater produktion. Around that time, they were also sneaking in "features" that invaded akkount holders' privacy. It wasn't worth staying anymore.

[color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] damn near got it right when he wrote:

I suggest an age a minimum height limit for posting...
height-limit-on-facebook.jpg

(...Captain Craptek must be standing on a box!)

gavel-banging-the-truth.gif

Clearly this young beet sprout was chastised because his young years prohibit him having the requisite experience needed to present political commentary to the public.

Snot-nosed brats with no experience should not be allowed in public! They don't know what they are doing and will goof up anything they touch and blame someone else for anything not perfect! They are selfish and unschooled in hard knocks needed to make a good argument or a sound decision

Ummm, never mind. I wasn't here. I didn't say anything.

Ivan... this is how we 'LIKED' folks before Facebook!
ivan-is-liked-before-facebook.jpg
BTW... my fingers retain water when I am parading around!

Glorious imagery comradess Putout, sorry to hear about the swelling. It must be contagious, as Her Thighness, our beloved MTE, and designated successor to the Oval Office is noted to have developed "cankles" from such parading... or some such reason that is not her fault.