False Right Winging Claims of Falseness

Comrades, I am fed up with these right winger medias and book writers claiming that Dear Leader has fabricated part or all of his histories of his life, from when he was born in Kenya Hawaii to his hanging out with communist drug dealer uncle Frank Marshall Davis to his college years and even now saying that the beautiful and poignant photo of B. Hussein in his youth, sitting on a bench with his grandparents, was Photoshopped and that Dear Youthful Leader was not in the original photograph!! How can they make these claims?!? I present to you, faithful comrades, the original un-retouched photo, proving that there IS NOTHING TO SEE HERE, MOVE ALONG NOW!

bench.jpg

Comrades,

The only funny thing about this picture is the blank area between Mr. Dunham's left shoulder and the right shoulder of the Anointed One. I think this picture has been altered because the halo around BO's head is missing.

Comrade, this is excellent work on not retouching this photo.

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:Comrades,

The only funny thing about this picture is the blank area between Mr. Dunham's left shoulder and the right shoulder of the Anointed One. I think this picture has been altered because the halo around BO's head is missing.
ProgOff.JPG
Try sitting next to someone, like Grandpa is, with your left shoulder showing that your arm is going almost straight down and then putting your left hand on their left shoulder. Of course, Grandpa's arm MAY have been 5 feet long, we just don't have any way to tell.

ProgOn.JPG
And yes, halo is missing!!

MOVE ALONG NOW!

Comrades,

Does anyone really believe that's Grandpa's hand on The One's shoulder? I tell you it is not. It's really the hand of Dark Lord Soros that they weren't able to edit out. In a feeble attempt to try to show The One™ as having grandparents, they messed up.

So what's next? Photoshopped images of a young messiah playing with his skoolyard buddies Ayers, Stalin, Marx, Lenin, Hitler, Alinsky and of course Jeremiah Wrong? Pul—eeze!

The only thing that is real in that photo is the unicorn.

Eyes Only
From the Party Archives:

obama_davis.jpg

davis.jpg

Comrades,

Have you heard the rumor the "the One" was really one of the original mousekateers?

I heard he was only performer to sing in both Jackson 5 and Osmonds...

No, Comrade General Confusion. That was Frank:

davis_02.jpg

Annette was a dear friend of mine and made me pinkie swear that I would never reveal that she had a crush on him. All the teen girls, back then, swooned over him.