Farrakhan: When the Messiah speaks, the youth will hear

Comrades,
at this time of oppressive religious celebration, it is best to remind ourselves of our new messiah, Papa Obama. Indeed, in the words of that great progressive leader Farrakhan,

"When the Messiah speaks, the youth will hear, and the Messiah is absolutely speaking."

Sure enough ,

according to the New York Times:

"Now researchers have documented what they call an Obama effect, showing that a performance gap between African-Americans and whites on a 20-question test administered before Mr. Obama's nomination all but disappeared when the exam was administered after his acceptance speech and again after the presidential election."

I feel so lucky to be alive today and see the beggining of our new progressive age

Like so much of our glorious progressive policies the gap has closed not from African American students performing higher but from the white students performing lower.....never-the-less.....social justice is being done.

Oh Comrads, how blessed we are to have a Messiah whose very presence can forment the equal distribution of mediocracy.

Oh my, I must get new government issued glasses (or maybe that's IS the problem?). When I read the headline, I thought it said, "White House (WHAT A RACIST NAME!) braces unemployment for a blow job rebound". You can imagine my start, at such an admission, especially in light of the fact that it seems to be the country that's getting the . . . well, I digress.

It is delighful to see that the peoples are finding work again after the terrible terrible that Bushitler did to the country. (although I'm not sure how everyone working for the government is 'helpful', I'm sure great Leader will continue to explain)

Fraulein, I think the underwear gnomes of South Park explained it. It goes like this:

Step 1- Give everyone a gov. job paid by taxpayers.
Step 2- Tax the gov. employees on their earnings.

Step 4- Profit!

The Elitist capitalist in South Park should know. . . . we must rely on these "Smart'n U Celebrities", dear comrade.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Fraulein, I think the underwear gnomes of South Park explained it. It goes like this:

Step 1- Give everyone a gov. job paid by taxpayers.
Step 2- Tax the gov. employees on their earnings.

Step 4- Profit!

That has to be the best buisness model I've ever seen!

And Pulloskies, at first I almost thot that picture was "off-Prog"; but the more I digest it, it becomes clear that the use of deadly force is necessary against Kapitalism.

Yes, Czar Czar, Fraulein's picture helps us see that Dear Leader needs a broader target. That capitalist duck's neck appears to be a little scrawny to me. It's not going to be enough for all of the entitlements I expect to get so I can have a comfortable retirement.