Fascism documentary unfairly compares Hitler to Obama

[img]/images/PBS_Doc_Hitler_Obama.jpg[/img]

A new documentary will be making the rounds on PBS. Noted historian Rick Steves is releasing a video that traces the steps of Hitler's rise to power in Germany. Unbiased historians and political scientists are interviewed who all agree that Hitler's rise to power was attributable to his promises of a bright future among other things.

In the video, one historian points out that Hitler's message was disastrous but people fell for it because it was so well delivered. Also pointed out was Hitler's simple solutions to complex problems that appealed to masses of workers who were in need of jobs.

As if this thinly veiled assault on Obama's legacy wasn't clear enough, one man actually says that Hitler gave people "hope" that they could "change" things soon!

Personally, it sickens me that these people would use a simplistic, misleading documentary to smear the legacy of America's greatest president, Barack Hussein Obama, mm-mm-mm!

See for yourself, if you can stand the hate...

However, there's nothing like a stroll down memory lane to renew our hope for the future. To restore your blood pressure and good spirits, watch this video of children meeting in a house to spontaneously praise our Dear Leader.

Hitler, indeed! Give me a break.

I fear that the People's Broadcasting Service has, thanks to Trump, has now become a front for Russian propaganda.

These little punks wonderful patriotic children have NOTHING on my our beet-collective: Every day, as the progs march down to the beet fields, they still gleefully sing their Marching Cadence:

"Barack - Hussein - 0bama-
Mmm - mmm - mmm!
Barack - Hussein - 0bama-
Mmm - mmm - mmm..."

Repeated ad nauseum gleefully until they reach their designated work area!

Imperatorskiy Pingvin wrote:I fear that the People's Broadcasting Service has, thanks to Trump, has now become a front for Russian propaganda.
Which is so confusing to the Antifas who (this week) hate Russians but want a Soviet government and fly our dear old hammer and sickle at the Democrat convention in Philly.
Soviet flag Democrat convention.jpg
...and what a statement for tolerance. Not a single Soviet flag was burned at that convention.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
Which is so confusing to the Antifas who (this week) hate Russians but want a Soviet government and fly our dear old hammer and sickle at the Democrat convention in Philly.
...and what a statement for tolerance. Not a single Soviet flag was burned at that convention.
It is perfectly logical equal, comrade. They hate the Russians because they believe feel that the Russians are no longer Soviets but merely counterrevolutionary apostates who have turned away from pure Marxism. In both Marxism and Sharia, the penalty for apostasy is death.

RedDiaperette wrote:
Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
It is perfectly logical equal, comrade. They hate the Russians because they believe feel that the Russians are no longer Soviets but merely counterrevolutionary apostates who have turned away from pure Marxism. In both Marxism and Sharia, the penalty for apostasy is death.
Thank you, Comrade RD. I hadn't thought of that angle. Maybe at the 2020 convention they'll be flying Venezuelan flags.

Good work from agitprop, like usual. I wonder if PBS will pull the video.

RedDiaperette wrote: ...the Russians are no longer Soviets but merely counterrevolutionary apostates who have turned away from pure Marxism. [highlight=#FFCC00]In both Marxism and Sharia, the penalty for apostasy is death[/highlight].
True. Except that apostasy in Marxese is called "fascism."

Anyone who opposes the Left on any issue is a fascist. In this case, all Russians who have rejected the Communist rule are, by default, fascists.

Both Marxism and Sharia also punish heresy. In Marxese it's also called "fascism."

E.g., Trotsky used to be Lenin's comrade and the creator and leader of the Red Army. But once he turned against Stalin, he and all his friends were labeled as fascists at show trials and then exterminated as such. In this case, "fascist" means a heretic and anyone who deviates the Party line.

The Soviet prog-media was only happy to oblige with visual agitation and propaganda:

[img]/images/various_uploads/Trotsky_Fascist.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Trotsky_Fascist_2.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Trotsky_Fascist_3.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Trotsky_Fascist_4.jpg[/img]

Is that second cartoon comparing Trotsky to Judas? Now that's irony.

Oh, and here's a link to a letter Trotsky wrote to Mexican authorities after the May 24, 1940, attempt on his life. It's interesting to see what he says about the GPU and their ability to get nationals to carry out assassinations. And since it's pre-Barbarossa, there was, according to Trotsky, collusion between the GPU and the Gestapo.
Just one more irony: his successful assassin was Ramon Mercador whose name translates into the very Bourgeois "merchant".

I was writing for a college paper recently and I was trying to make sense of Victor Suvorov's book, The Chief Culprit, for a paper supporting some of his theory on Stalin. I was going through his bibliography and trying to read some of the works cited. It brought me in contact with several documents from Stalin's works. One of them was where he railed to the Congress of the COMINTERN about how much Social Democrats, even though they were Marxists, with their pacifism were worse than fascists, and should be bitterly opposed by true Marxists.

Rikalonius wrote:I was writing for a college paper recently and I was trying to make sense of Victor Suvorov's book, The Chief Culprit, for a paper supporting some of his theory on Stalin. I was going through his bibliography and trying to read some of the works cited. It brought me in contact with several documents from Stalin's works. One of them was where he railed to the Congress of the COMINTERN about how much Social Democrats, even though they were Marxists, with their pacifism were worse than fascists, and should be bitterly opposed by true Marxists.

Oh Dear Comrade Rikalonius: As all of us Senior Peoples Advisors/Administrators know, Ya Gotta Be In For The Full Ride! Anything less is just one denouncement away from that short walk over to "that" trench just outside the fence...