Fascist, racist trees vs. the equality of grass

pcnature.jpg
A recent article by the fascist pamphleteer Daniel Greenfield (ordered by his masters of the Nazi Jewish Syndicate called Frontpage), attacked our friends Caroline Finney and Mickey Fearn.

Ms. Finney and Mr. Fearn are members of a group of (government-paid) heroes who try, in their own words, to "bring those lands – those parks, all our public lands, to the American people."

They want the administration to make national parks more “inclusive”. Finney claims that Theodore Roosevelt's vision of preserving beautiful natural landscapes was rooted in “privilege”. Fearn: “Preserving wild places is a white concept, going back to Rome.”

And how right these comrades are! It's high time for an article in their defense! The Korrektifikation of the USA can not stop with just the creation of a new, more social and collectivist human. Nature also will have to change to be able to cohabitate with us in the glorious world of Next Tuesday!

For example: a forest is full of big trees blocking the light for the smaller trees. These are the bourgeois capitalist trees of the forest, oppressing the proletarian shrubs and herbs below. No wonder evil men like Theodore Roosevelt tried to maintain them. Forests are a continuous insult to the principles of equality and social progress!

A true collectivist natural landscape is like the endless steppes of Mongolia, and contains only one type of plant: grass! As the Kube is the only perfektly korrekt geometrical form, so is the humble halm of grass the only perfekt form of plant:

• It is too small too hide the subversive activities of anti-revolutionaries
  • It is completely equal to its neighbouring halms
  • It does not complain
  • It can be trampled upon in perpetuum (as all lifeforms in a Korrekt Society must be, especially the Proles)
  • It can feed sheep, who are known to follow blindly the leadership of others, another superb lifeform indeed
  • A grassy field can host community activities, such as rallies (for the Korrekt Party of course).

Therefore, once Comrade Sanders defeats the evil Trumplord, all those vile racist redwoods will burn in the fires of industry, and only collectivised “Grass Communities” will make up the national parks of the so called USA!

Kollektivist greetings,
Comrade Minitrue

I certainly hope this puts an end to the senseless destruction of millions of our green comrades!

Captain Craptek,

Green Lives Matter. More than you know. No Trees, No Shovel Handles. No Trees, No Nuts. All are equal because we move the earth. Who will get down in the dirt with me and demand an accounting for the counter-revolutionary claptrap that poisons the fertile soil of the Revolution™? As my Lecturer on soil sterilization was fond of saying - Tend to the rot to preserve the yield. Join me in rooting out the rot and say yes to diversity that serves the State™.

Comrade Biff

Biff avatar.jpg

Minitrue wrote:... A true collectivist natural landscape is like the endless steppes of Mongolia ...
but.. but.. but.. just wait, until the ultimatehappily equallygrassed masses of the mongolized worldcitizenskollektiv discover.. discover.. discover the endless, non-emphatically surrounding them abyss of horror vacui.

This will end exactly as visually predicted by Dürer already in A. D. 1497 - Shaun King with Axelrod and Stephanopoulos, widly yallayakking across the steppe, the Whatsherforename Dolezal with a scythe, and Sharpton levitating over all that like a bridge over troubled waters.

Just watch :

Dürer.Die Offenbarung des Johannes - Die vier apokalyptischen Reiter.BIG.(600).jpg

Rush Limbaugh is talking about this story on his show right now.

Grass, Whitman, Herself - a Blitz !

(vee Krauts, vee don't haf “inspirations“, vee haf Blitzes! like dsat Blitzkrieg, you knof.)

US.RUS.Hillary Clinton.Moscow.MGU.Walt Whitman.(600).jpg

for (some) Russians, this was about American Spirit... and Leaves of Grass...
for (many) Ameri-Progressivchiks, it was about The Gayward Fight of The World-Kollektiv.
(WW's sexuality - his private matter, anyway - is by far not "proven" as "being" this or that)

US.RUS.Hillary Clinton.Moscow.MGU.Walt Whitman.1.jpg

So, for a Homosexually Enlightened, Poetically Inclined, and Equal-Steppe-Grass-Hungry Comrade, there can be only one conclusion : for Equality, Grass, Progress ― vote Empress !

I propose placing oats, wheat, and barley in the grass group.

I condemn the Stanford Band Mascot, 'The Stanford Tree'.

Green Comrades,

Say goodbye to mowers and bird poop - say hello to:

Grass Valley, CA - 4.7 square miles of paradise!

Captain Craptek wrote:Green Comrades,

Say goodbye to mowers and bird poop - say hello to:

Grass Valley, CA - 4.7 square miles of paradise!

Crappy, I'm thinking that the "Grass" in "Grass Valley, CA" refers to another type of grass. The smelly kind. No, I'm not talking about the smell after you mow.

Could it be, the smell of colitas, rising up thru the air?

Hammer and Loupe wrote:... 'The Stanford Tree' ...
I'm shocked, shocked. Looks like a multi-appropriatory exhibit.

The two very central figures - Trees, spit! - clearly appropriate from the Culture Of Blackfacing! Then, all they - Trees, spit! spit! - brazenly appropriate from the Culture Of Bipedality! Where Trees - spit! spit! spit! - have just one leg, and even that - totally, like, grounded! The fascism of Trees plain obvious, and Historically Unprecedented! Outrage! Outrage! Outrage!