Fashion Statement

Comrades, take a look at the beautiful fashions that have been all the rage in middle eastern countries since George Bush (spit) had Amerika attacked on 9/11/01. What a wonderful way these poeples have found to celebrate the occasion. I wonder if it comes in a burka or hijab?

Please be sensitive and supportive of the cultural achievements of others. We at People's Cube support the initiative for Islamic History Month. 9-11 is one of Islam's great achievements and we would expect them to honor the event as well as its brave participants.

We are requiring, through the NEA, compliance of all U. S. schools in this glorious diversity initiative. Home schools are more difficult to monitor so we are appealing to the newly formed Lunch Compliance Investigators ™ to do double duty and report any non-compliance to honoring Islamic history.

hijackers for peace.jpg
*Courtesy of the Robert Mugabe Commission on Racial Purity.
(some of these hijackers are a little too white for my taste)

I am confused. I thougt if we elected Obama the Muslims would love us. And the seas would lower and the planet would begin to heal.

Ted State wrote:I am confused. I thougt if we elected Obama the Muslims would love us. And the seas would lower and the planet would begin to heal.

But all of these things have happened. Didn't you get The Party Image memos?

Comrade Darski, you are, of course, correkt. The seas ARE lowering, the polar icecaps ARE rejuvenating, the rain forest™ IS recovering - signs that the planet is healing, all since the election of Dear Leader.

However, Teabagger Rethuglikkans continue in their hateful ways, producing CO2 with their SUVs, refusing to use proper Algore™-approved lightbulbs, and generally wreaking havoc upon our gentle planet simply by being alive - thereby preventing Earth from making headway in her healing efforts.

I denounce them.

Dear Leader MUST be re-elected so that we can, once and for all, save the planet! It's time that Congress just gets out of the way and lets our Righteous Ruler REIGN!!