Faster! Faster! Furiouser! Furiouser!

Dateline Washington DC (Der Chairman) - A ridiculously ignorant Rethugglikkkan congressional committee today began considering futile contempt charges against President B. Hussein Obama's handpicked and amazingly honest Attorney General and head of the Department of Justice, Eric Holder.

The President, however, stepped boldly into the fray, and with a righteously condescending smirk toward the reich wing teabaggers noted that he was asserting executive privilege over any and all imaginary paperwork, which he's never seen and which may or may not exist, having to do with the BATF's Fast and Furious so-called gun running so-called scandal, launched in 2009 out of the so-called state of Arizona where that stupid so-called sheriff lives.

Presidential spokesmouth Jay "Carney" Carney barked in his usual style, via presidential megaphone, that the President and the Justice Department have had about enough of the Rethugglikkkan's childish behavior, and that any more attempts to see the Fast and Furious paperwork would get them all sent to their rooms.

obamastalin.jpg
I do not see what all the fuss is about!
Yours truly Barack Stalinsky

It's time to enlist Sickka, the White House cat. I hear she's already peed on the constitution (3 times!), done Number #2 on G. Bush's shoes and torn up a Black Panther (yes, you heard me, and the panther was twice his size!).

Faster! Faster! Furiouser! Furiouser!

Great Stalin Comrade. - The Media Organs are giving her all she's got.

If they push any harder the whole thing may blow.

medialies.gif

Curiously - is also what "Babushka" screams 'bout every night.

Fast and furious is now the job of the Commissar Paper Shredder!
Our future work will continue with this fine young man!
https://www.theblaze.com/stories/ready- ... tisanship/